What's new

8 people brought for Pakistan Idol arrested by FIA

i dont believe in dharan and protest , because i know nothing will happen. but i forget that all saints are living in our neighbors :omghaha:
Who said anything about saints? I am out rightly saying we are sending across agents and you guys have no clue about from where and how you are being attacked.

Who said anything about saints? I am out rightly saying we are sending across agents and you guys have no clue about from where and how you are being attacked.

who says that we dont know ? ? even your agents are getting caught from liyari :D where goes the standard of RA&W ? now they are funding gang war in karachi

I again strongly recommend that GEO network must be shut-down in Pakistan for good !! Not because of this incident but they have a very shady history !!

who says that we dont know ? ? even your agents are getting caught from liyari :D where goes the standard of RA&W ? now they are funding gang war in karachi
Karachi is so 90's dude, think a little harder we are a lot more closer than you might like to believe.

I again strongly recommend that GEO network must be shut-down in Pakistan for good !! Not because of this incident but they have a very shady history !!
Army too has a shady history how about shutting it down?

Karachi is so 90's dude, think a little harder we are a lot more closer than you might like to believe.

no ranjeetay .. . karachi have now more messy . thanks to our politicians and specially from pppp, anp and mqm ..

Mr.Rangelaa,
shuting down the army is another debate !! Yes i agree if can i will shut the army down !! but in real world that does not happen, But if you knew the History and background of GEO network then you will get it as to why people have always negative view for this Network..

no ranjeetay .. . karachi have now more messy . thanks to our politicians and specially from pppp, anp and mqm ..
And you believe that this mess in Karachi was created overnight?

Mr.Rangelaa,
shuting down the army is another debate !! Yes i agree if can i will shut the army down !! but in real world that does not happen, But if you knew the History and background of GEO network then you will get it as to why people have always negative view for this Network..
Shutting down is never an option man, making an institution responsible for whatever they do is the way to go about it. Keep the checks and balances with unflinching principles and things would fall in place themselves.

And you believe that this mess in Karachi was created overnight?

well no but this all can be stopped , in mushi term he was holding them very nicely , but after he goes , all animals are out of their cages ...

well no but this all can be stopped , in mushi term he was holding them very nicely , but after he goes , all animals are out of their cages ...
Just to put forth a theory (conspiracy one of course) what if Indian agents have broke through the ranks of JI and were instrumental in any way for that retarded leader to issue a statement like "army soliders who lost their lives fighting TTP are not martyrs". how do you think average joe would react?

Just to put forth a theory (conspiracy one of course) what if Indian agents have broke through the ranks of JI and were instrumental in any way for that retarded leader to issue a statement like "army soliders who lost their lives fighting TTP are not martyrs". how do you think average joe would react?

i dont think that JI is funded by RAW because they are pets of USA , i feel pity on peoples who are their workers and follow this JI and JUI .

Indian govt should arrest all these khans and other muslims in bollywood and throw them back to Pakistan too.

Tit for tat policy is required.
Do that, watch your country fall apart :)

i dont think that JI is funded by RAW because they are pets of USA , i feel pity on peoples who are their workers and follow this JI and JUI .
Well thanx for the calm replies man. but I think am done trolling you for today :p:
cheers

Back
Top Bottom