What's new

8 people brought for Pakistan Idol arrested by FIA

Why would you need your sponsor to submit falsified visa support letters to Foreign Office? This is what people are complaining about, it's not just ML, where do you think he got the info from ?

Besides, if they are innocent then they have nothing to worry about.! Both GEO and the visitors knew what they were playing at.

Just another example of how easy it is for innocent people to get caught in the crossfire:
BBC Accused of Endangering Students in North Korea Trip | TIME.com

Easier to get an "Artist visa" compared to "work visa"? Since they were let go, am sure your government was satisfied with whatever explanation GEO gave them.

Subtle infiltration techniques, as 100% of Pakistan's border entry data now is digital with mandatory biometric/retina scans upon arrival . India in the past has on few occasions been able to successfully ship armament into Afghanistan, hidden in potato containers through Karachi port.

Really? So all the smugglers comply with this? Or may be not. :D

Easier to get an "Artist visa" compared to "work visa"? Since they were let go, am sure your government was satisfied with whatever explanation GEO gave them.

Read my first post again, they were "detained" by FIA for questioning under the Foreigners act, India does it and so do Pakistan, this happens routinely, only this time it is publicized. And BTW, just because they were released after questioning does not mean no breach of the law has occurred.

Also "artist" and "Business Visa" are under same category as far as immigration law in Pakistan is concerned.

Read my first post again, they were "detained" by FIA for questioning under the Foreigners act, India does it and so do Pakistan, this happens routinely, only this time it is publicized. And BTW, just because they were released after questioning does not mean no breach of the law has occurred.

Am not questioning Pakistani FIA procedures, they were just doing their job. What I have problem with is the way this issue is being purported in the media, by that crook Mubashar Luqman.

There could be many reasons why GEO TV didn't state their actual purpose of visit. Getting a Pakistani work visa for an Indian passport holder/person of India origin, is big pain in the back side (speaking from personal experience), and its the same for Pakistanis trying to get an Indian work visa.

Perhaps both countries need to sit down and chalk out a plan which would make the process of getting a work visa easier. Or make a separate class of visa for people related to media and entertainment industry.

This issue seems to crop up every now and then,

Famous Indian poet, lyricist Gulzar was recently in Pakistan where he visited Lahore and Karachi. Gulzar along with Indian film director Vishal Bhardwaj and his wife Rekha Bhardwaj first arrive in Lahore where they recorded a song with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan for upcoming film Dedh Ishqiya which stars Naseeruddin Shah, Madhuri Dixit, and Arshad Warsi.

Both the artists Gulzar and Vishal Bhardwaj didn’t have working visa but still they recorded song in Lahore without any problem which shows the inability of government official of Pakistan. A leading Urdu news paper claimed that during the flight from Lahore to Karachi Meera was also present in the aero plane from where she informed media persons that Gulzar and Vishal are coming to Pakistan which annoyed Gulzar.

A local producer from Lahore said that Pakistani actors Ali Zafar, Veena Malik, Sara Loren has to come to Pakistan when they have to extend their visa for India whereas Indian artists comes here on tourist visa and also do their work (without work visa). He added that Pakistani artists face many problems in India but in Pakistan artists from India works easily and even without proper visa. He requested that Pakistan government must take action against Gulzar, Vishal Bhardwaj and Rekha Bhardwaj.

Indian Artist Worked In Pakistan Without Working Visa -

Still we are Pakistanis not Indian

We should have give them respect.they were our guests

They have been given respect, has anyone man handled them?
Am not questioning Pakistani FIA procedures, they were just doing their job. What I have problem with is the way this issue is being purported in the media, by that crook Mubashar Luqman.

There could be many reasons why GEO TV didn't state their actual purpose of visit. Getting a Pakistani work visa for an Indian passport holder/person of India origin, is big pain in the back side (speaking from personal experience), and its the same for Pakistanis trying to get an Indian work visa.

Perhaps both countries need to sit down and chalk out a plan which would make the process of getting a work visa easier. Or make a separate class of visa for people related to media and entertainment industry.

This issue seems to crop up every now and then,

Indian Artist Worked In Pakistan Without Working Visa -

^
Exactly, like i told you this is a very routine procedure that has been hyped by the Media. The Indian friends should not get so hyper and just let things run their course. Once the facade is over, all will be fine, Inshallah.

Also i agree that visa's should be easier.

why they fuc*ing arrest them ? why not just kill them in encounter :sniper:
and why the hell army is silent on this matter , as geo are traitors now we have proofs as well ...:hitwall:
army and govt wake up your morons :hitwall:

you can carry on your hate seems you are from Modi group thats not my headache if you are filled with hate.

The Indian team of facilitators done their job and already were on way back. The visa requirement check ups are normal SOP.

I have no issue if you can carry on your hate what i know is they did their job nicely and this is i am saying with full conviction. They did NOT face any threat, they did NOT face any problem during their stay here.

It wont be surprising if some rejected constant had thought to play game to vent his frustration ;) on Geo
Beware, we have Jew tv spy in our midst :sniper:

Geo network brought 8 Indians showing them as singers and one of them as judge are arrested by FIA and agency feels two of them are under cover agents and if this is true this is dam serious
Sir hum to youn hi haste hue Gaa ke Baaja baja dete hai !!!

why they fuc*ing arrest them ? why not just kill them in encounter :sniper:
and why the hell army is silent on this matter , as geo are traitors now we have proofs as well ...:hitwall:
army and govt wake up your morons :hitwall:

Kill for what reason? And what Army has to do with it?

Kill for what reason? And what Army has to do with it?
for spreading terrorism in pak , supporting TTP , and BLA ...
and army have lots to do with it .. they are our protectors and country's / they should react of take action against them

and army have lots to do with it .. they are our protectors and country's / they should react of take action against them

Tomorrow you will say that some street guys are threatening you, so, army being country's protector should react and take action against them.

Next dharna must be in front of GHQ, you must stop the canteen supplies to register your protest !!!

Tomorrow you will say that some street guys are threatening you, so, army being country's protector should react and take action against them.

because of army lazy behavior we are suffering in karachi ...
they should act before its too late .

Next dharna must be in front of GHQ, you must stop the canteen supplies to register your protest !!!

i dont believe in dharan and protest , because i know nothing will happen. but i forget that all saints are living in our neighbors :omghaha:

Don't have the balls to go behind real terrorists so they end up doing the usual anti India B.S

Just like you people continue with you're anti Pakistan rants lol come on give it a rest you are getting a taste of you're own medicine. On topic, I am not sure if its authentic we will surely find out in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom