What's new

8 people brought for Pakistan Idol arrested by FIA

You must know how hostile Indo-Pak relations are, You can be arrested & deported from any country for this "technical point" in your visa; and in case of India & Pakistan it can be suicidal mistake.

They had mentioned the type of work they are going to do but if you want to find excuses to harass people on the call of a factitious journalist then there are no limits of excuses one can invent on both sides. Have you read story of The Lamb and the wolf ? The wolf accused lamb for abusing him two years back but the lamb replied, that he wasn't even born then. The wolf jumped at him garbing his neck saying, 'then it must have been your father'.

This vicious man is playing with words and taking everyone on the ride for his personal agenda.

There are many Pakistanis right now working in many reality shows in India. I'd not be surprised if they are arrested after this incident.
that would be the ebst they can do...and then these fellow must be hung upside down for next 10 years maybe more blood to the brain wil help them...

Hey you , you're an Indian artist ?........Oh yes sir I am..........le lo veeeena ka badlaa .

Pakistani idol is such a fail in our culture and society. and why would we bring foreigners in a PAKISTANI idol? Especially from a hostile country? That doesn't make sense. I think geo has lost it in the head.

The only thing I'm trying to point out is that, as soon as the incident was posted, you claimed that those Indians are(see quotation below) doing a wonderful job in Pakistan and there is no problem.....but within minutes you changed your stance and said that they were here and are returning to India.....how can this happen within minutes? :lol:
This proves, you deliberately gave false information i.e you yourself were trying to spread propaganda while saying that the news is a propaganda...

If you thought a process of initial selection of aspiring contestants, arrangements etc etc was done or happened in minutes, then you are indeed NOT using your brain.

If you use your head the entier process started about 2 months back.

The Indian team had been in contact with the event holders, they were in Karachi NOT for minutes but for many days.

All went all fine. the first, second, third stage all done now gala round will start in Jan and Indian team will be coming back then.

OH BTW the second round culminated Last Sunday the 24th Nov. So surely someone wants to spoil Geo efforts for this wonderful competition. And i can tell you the over two dozen contestants selected are going to give wonderful talent.

ok stop repeating it now..dont think that i'll thank ur posts again and again just because u say the same thing this is my last like to u on this thread !! :big_boss:

You can take back all your thanks :P i have no issue.

Pakistani idol is such a fail in our culture and society. and why would we bring foreigners in a PAKISTANI idol? Especially from a hostile country? That doesn't make sense. I think geo has lost it in the head.

Its NOT failed.

You dont know what was going. i can vouch for Geo's effort this time. Its wonderfully being conducted and you dont know that amazingly very very large number of girls also auditioned.

People getting deported for being on a different class of visa is one thing, and people being reported as spies is another!

that was self-spin added by asshole Mubasshir luqman.

And it is very irresponsible of Mubasar Luqman to call out their names and passport numbers on a news channel, just because they were there on a wrong visa.

Mubashir is doing it on behest of someone. And he knows that someone is who.

Not only Mubasshir but also FIA officials should be dragged to Court for breach of law.

I guess Luqman is miffed at Geo TV cause he thinks that Geo TV folks were behind his Malik Riaz "interview" expose.

NOT geo but those were behind it who pay him. his own masters.

This game is very dirty when the masters who are using HM as well as Mubashir feel these puppets are acting bigger than their shoes then the masters pull the strings ;)

@Roybot; mentioned why that journalist shouldn't tell the Passport number of those visitors. It is not that journalist but Pakistan immigration which hasn't abide by universally accepted norm, actually legality of protecting the privacy and Identities including passport details of applicants and visitors.

All the visitors to Pakistan should now be now alarmed by this that any journalist an use his links to access such information from Pakistan immigration and disseminate on national channels, bringing risk of identity theft and at few instances may be risk to their lives.

@Roybot; mentioned why that journalist shouldn't tell the Passport number of those visitors. It is not that journalist but Pakistan immigration which hasn't abide by universally accepted norm, actually legality of protecting the privacy and Identities including passport details of applicants and visitors.

All the visitors to Pakistan should now be now alarmed by this that any journalist an use his links to access such information from Pakistan immigration and disseminate on national channels, bringing risk of identity theft and at few instances may be risk to their lives.

It is not that journalist but Pakistan immigration which hasn't abide by universally accepted norm, actually legality of protecting the privacy and Identities including passport details of applicants and visitors.
WRONG on both counts,
A) The Indian Journalists should have known that they must report to the police to register as foreigners. Would you not do this if this was a requirement in any other country?

B) If you think Pakistani FIA handed these details personally to ML then you are much too young. The FIA is a professional federal agency and it does not pull such petty stunts!

C) The Electronic Data Protection Act provides the government data processor the explicit right to disclose personal or corporate data if:

Data disclosure — The disclosure and dissemination of personal or
corporate data shall be permitted:
(a) by the data processor, when the data controller has explicitly given his consent or
as provided in the contract with data controller;
(b) by data controller or data processor,—
(i) when it is performed under an obligation by national, provincial or local
laws;
(ii) when necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
in court;
(iii) when requested by any relevant government authority for purposes of
national security or prevention, investigation, detection and prosecution of
criminal activities; and

(iv) as may be prescribed.

Sorry but the Law is the Law.

WRONG on both counts,
A) The Indian Journalists should have known that they must report to the police to register as foreigners. Would you not do this if this was a requirement in any other country?

B) If you think Pakistani FIA handed these details personally to ML then you are much too young. The FIA is a professional federal agency and it does not pull such petty stunts!

C) The Electronic Data Protection Act provides the government data processor the explicit right to disclose personal or corporate data if:

Data disclosure — The disclosure and dissemination of personal or
corporate data shall be permitted:
(a) by the data processor, when the data controller has explicitly given his consent or
as provided in the contract with data controller;
(b) by data controller or data processor,—
(i) when it is performed under an obligation by national, provincial or local
laws;
(ii) when necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
in court;
(iii) when requested by any relevant government authority for purposes of
national security or prevention, investigation, detection and prosecution of
criminal activities; and

(iv) as may be prescribed.

Sorry but the Law is the Law.

It is FIA's negligence that this information has gone out, hardly proffessional.

Media is nor establishment neither authority.

No where it says that it should be given to media.

In the larger interest of national security it should be first authorities alarming the media not the opposite. There was no such alarm/alert from them.

BTW this must be investigated how ML got these details.

People get apprehended, detained and deported from many countries everyday. But no newspaper get access to their passport details. Media can not even name these people having breached visa terms.

People get apprehended, detained and deported from many countries everyday. But no newspaper get access to their passport details. Media can not even name these people having breached visa terms.

You sure about that:

And it ain't just us brownies:

BTW, did you not ready my post clearly enough? read it again, if the documents were released to challenge a FIR or claim then they can be produced in public, this is very common around the world.

Passport with A and Z Series :woot:

So now any Tom Dick Harry can get your details from Immigration department :scary:

PS - LOL! at the digitally sealed border with Iris scan :girl_wacko:

Last edited:
GEO is national security threat & INSHAALLAH time is not far when this corrupt wh*re channel is punished for unlimited crimes against Pakistan.

If true then no problem. Since now you have started arresting artists, don't cry when we arrest your artists including some lead singers that too with terrorism or spy charges.

Dude, first return our camel.....

Zarvan doing what Jamat's are known for best...lies and propaganda..

Back
Top Bottom