What's new

8 people brought for Pakistan Idol arrested by FIA

Pakistani govt. arresting and harassing Indian artists.......but they shamelessly complain when Hindu organizations in India merely protest against Pakistani artists' performance......and few pseudo-secularist Indians join them too....
There is big difference in hindu extremists organizations and a country's Federal Investigation Agency, where were your rants when Shahrukh Khan was arrested by FBI. Although that was a precaution taken by them, this is a arrest made on solid proofs. FIA ain't wasting its time unless its important job.

Indian govt should arrest all these khans and other muslims in bollywood and throw them back to Pakistan too.

Tit for tat policy is required.
Pakistani govt. arresting and harassing Indian artists.......but they shamelessly complain when Hindu organizations in India merely protest against Pakistani artists' performance......and few pseudo-secularist Indians join them too....
Good job FIA! Deport them instantly and charge others with spy charges, Jew tv and its owner has links with raw, wont be surprised if he has decided to sell a little left dignity for a few bucks! Traitors!
If true then no problem. Since now you have started arresting artists, don't cry when we arrest your artists including some lead singers that too with terrorism or spy charges.
These Jews are the real agents in our country, IDK why dafuq no one is taking action against them.
Damn, how come every time we try something smart all it takes is one ultra nationalistic mediocre pakistani to bust us?
So RaW guys need to attend music and dancing classes too!!

NOTHING has happened.

zaravan and his mentors are best at spreading propaganda .

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)

To be fair though, I guess these 8 Indians (whoever they are) kinda deserve to be arrested. I mean you go to Pakistan of all the places in the world, something has got to be wrong in your head, and you kinda deserve the punishment.

dubbom nothing has happened to its better you should avoid shooting from behind

Don't have the balls to go behind real terrorists so they end up doing the usual anti India B.S

oh man how many times i have to tell you that NOTHING like that had happened

There is big difference in hindu extremists organizations and a country's Federal Investigation Agency, where were your rants when Shahrukh Khan was arrested by FBI. Although that was a precaution taken by them, this is a arrest made on solid proofs. FIA ain't wasting its time unless its important job.

Yes! There is a big difference indeed......your govt. harasses Indian artists, ours don't, only few Hindutva Nationalists protest......but I hope, next time, instead of merely protesting, they kill a few Pakistanis.....

Last edited:
dubbom nothing has happened to its better you should avoid shooting from behind

oh man how many times i have to tell you that NOTHING like that had happened

Acha baba theek hai .... trolling bhi karne nahi deti .. :angel:

Relax Indians , some romour spreads and your talking about arresting/killing Pakistani artists..cmon..have some shame..

Mubashir luqman has a bone to pick with Geo TV. Won't be surprised if this is a false propaganda spread by individuals who have an axe to grind with the fraternity!

geo is doing a wonderful job by holding this contest and there is no Indian judge but facilitators who have done a wonderful job so far.

Seems Mubashir is at work again against geo

Acha baba theek hai .... trolling bhi karne nahi deti .. :angel:

Relax Indians , some romour spreads and your talking about arresting/killing Pakistani artists..cmon..have some shame..

oh yar arrest ours thats not an issue but we must avoid damaging efforts of Indian as well as Pakistani team for this contest and avoid creating confusion for selected young aspiring singers

NOTHING has happened.

I also believe that nothing sort of would have happened else our media would have gone crazy by now. They are all calm means all's well.

geo is doing a wonderful job by holding this contest and there is no Indian judge but facilitators who have done a wonderful job so far.

Seems Mubashir is at work again against geo

oh yar arrest ours thats not an issue but we must avoid damaging efforts of Indian as well as Pakistani team for this contest and avoid creating confusion for selected young aspiring singers

Its surprising how people get fooled by roumers so easily and get agitated enough to actually suggest arresting or killing them ....

Pakistani spies disguised as 'artists' should be arrested and killed.....

Last edited:
NOTHING has happened.

They have been deported, apparent reason was that their profession was shown singers in visa applications but they were doing other job (i think lightning) and Geo didn't get them registered in police station as per laws in case of Indian national.

Last edited:
These Jews are the real agents in our country, IDK why dafuq no one is taking action against them.
Yeah....the Jews are soooo concerned with a self-destructing hole that's not even near their borders.

Back
Top Bottom