What's new

8 people brought for Pakistan Idol arrested by FIA

So those Indian artists are actually deported.....and the person who's saying this news is propaganda is spreading propaganda himself/herself.....and as expected, some pseudo-secularist Indian started supporting him/her....

Last edited:
They have been deported, apparent reason was that their profession was shown singers in visa applications but they were doing other job (i think lightning) and Geo didn't get them registered in police station as per laws in case of Indian national. And it was mentioned in same show later but Mr. Zarvan forgot to add that part in clip.

basically zaravan spread a lie.

and it was also NOT a news which Mubashir took for an entire programme.

Anyway the team was already going to India after facilitating the initial rounds and gala round will be started in January

So those Indian artists were actually deported.....and the person who's saying this news is propaganda is spreading propaganda himself/herself.....and as expected, few pseudo-secularist Indian started supporting him/her....

Those were not artists, they were shown as artists in their documents. But - Yeah, deport all Pakistani artists working in India, I don't have any sympathy with them.

So those Indian artists were actually deported.....and the person who's saying this news is propaganda is spreading propaganda himself/herself.....and as expected, few pseudo-secularist Indian started supporting him/her....

Indeed propaganda because they were here for all these initial rounds and NOTHING of the sort happened during their stay.

Yeah....the Jews are soooo concerned with a self-destructing hole that's not even near their borders.

Its a term sarcastically associated with the local tv channel Geo TV, it wasn't intended towards Jews. I should have made my post more specific by saying Jew TV.. :)

Don't have the balls to go behind real terrorists so they end up doing the usual anti India B.S
Yep! They need scapegoats. But artistes? This shows the FIA and the ISI have lost the plot, seeing their desperation by clutching at straws.

Indeed propaganda because they were here for all these initial rounds and NOTHING of the sort happened during their stay.

What didn't happen? lol......they were arrested and deported....that's what happened....and despite of knowing that you were claiming, they are doing their job wonderfully until your lies are exposed.....and then you claim, they have done their job and are now returning to India....:lol:

Last edited:
What didn't happen? LOL......they were arrested and deported....that's what happened....and despite of knowing that you were claiming, they are doing their job wonderfully until your lies were exposed...

you can carry on your hate seems you are from Modi group thats not my headache if you are filled with hate.

The Indian team of facilitators done their job and already were on way back. The visa requirement check ups are normal SOP.

I have no issue if you can carry on your hate what i know is they did their job nicely and this is i am saying with full conviction. They did NOT face any threat, they did NOT face any problem during their stay here.

It wont be surprising if some rejected constant had thought to play game to vent his frustration ;) on Geo

Indian govt should arrest all these khans and other muslims in bollywood and throw them back to Pakistan too.

Tit for tat policy is required.

What kind of a fcking moron demands that Indian citizens who work their butts off to promote India and who make India proud be "thrown back into Pakistan" just because they are Muslim ???? I didn't watch the clip, but those people deported from Pakistan could very well be Muslim Indians. Should we throw them into the Indian ocean when they return now that they are unwanted by Pakistan and rejected by Indians such as you on the basis that they are Muslim? Where does your kind hide when I am in India? I generally do not hear such hogwash whilst I am there

What kind of a fcking moron demands that Indian citizens who work their butts off to promote India and who make India proud be "thrown back into Pakistan" just because they are Muslim ???? I didn't watch the clip, but those people deported from Pakistan could very well be Muslim Indians. Should we throw them into the Indian ocean when they return now that they are unwanted by Pakistan and rejected by Indians such as you on the basis that they are Muslim? Where does your kind hide when I am in India? I generally do not hear such hogwash whilst I am there

as far as i know they included Indian Hindus.

We are thankful to them for doing a good job. ANd BTW there was NO singer or judge among them but event managers and other facilitators

We are thankful to them for doing a good job. ANd BTW there was NO singer or judge among them but event managers and other facilitators

That remains immaterial to the poster to whom I responded. That poster demanded that certain Indian Bollywood celebrities be deported to Pakistan simply because they are Muslim as a "tit for tat" measure. My question posed to the poster was hypothetical

you can carry on your hate seems you are from Modi group thats not my headache if you are filled with hate.

The Indian team of facilitators done their job and already were on way back. The visa requirement check ups are normal SOP.

I have no issue if you can carry on your hate what i know is they did their job nicely and this is i am saying with full conviction. They did NOT face any threat, they did NOT face any problem during their stay here.

It wont be surprising if some rejected constant had thought to play game to vent his frustration ;) on Geo

The only thing I'm trying to point out is that, as soon as the incident was posted, you claimed that those Indians are(see quotation below) doing a wonderful job in Pakistan and there is no problem.....but within minutes you changed your stance and said that they were here and are returning to India.....how can this happen within minutes? :lol:
This proves, you deliberately gave false information i.e you yourself were trying to spread propaganda while saying that the news is a propaganda...

They are assisting in conducting this contest since they have experience of holding the same in India successfully.

Last edited:

We are thankful to them for doing a good job......

.....and how you expressed your gratitude.......by arresting, harassing and now deporting them...LOL

Last edited:
GEO invited 8 Indian showed them as Judges and Singers by profession in Pakistan idol

They are under investegation by FIA for suspicion of being Agents

Back
Top Bottom