What's new

Najam Sethi "warns" Army and ISI to back off or else..................

Jee Ayaa Nu Sarkar ALPHA ;)
My defination of retirement is
Not involved in forum managment and projects etc minimal serious discussion :D
i will always come to talk to some of my friends here :D

Press are sensationalist rabble mostly,conc on main fight with TTP.I doubt 1 channel can do anything much.

Jee Ayaa Nu Sarkar ALPHA ;)

Time to leak, 36 puncture audio clip. I'm sure of that !
I got something better the opening sentences from this clown are totally opposite to his new line
looks like Geo is running out of Indian funding and cant think of better arguments

What's Sethi going to do next, warn the entire nation? Geo is being boycotted left, right and centre.

only though better argument we will defeat them

dont make clinche remarks dear
He's fighting against the state/the ideology/army of pakistan since 70s---wich tough argument do you want Sir ?

He is not warning anyone, he is simply stating that now ISI and army should not go overboard on this issue or they will loose credibility, keeping in mind the short memory and attention spam of Pakistani public and the interest of news media in sensationalism, this thing about daily press conferences and ISPR statements should cool down or eventually GEO will start to look the victim here. Although he is a GEO puppet what he says makes sense, remember ISI is no saint either.

I got something better the opening sentences from this clown are totally opposite to his new line
looks like Geo is running out of Indian funding and cant think of better arguments

My God. Is Pakistani Media Serious? Reference site is Toptenworld.com. Now media has stooped to using blog and private sites to talk stuff. Applause. :rofl:

My God. Is Pakistani Media Serious? Reference site is Toptenworld.com. Now media has stooped to using blog and private sites to talk stuff. Applause. :rofl:
hahahahaha ?
do you know the guy in the opening of the video and what he said?

why so butt hurt over Pakistanis talking about Pakistani channel and Pakistani people?

He is not warning anyone, he is simply stating that now ISI and army should not go overboard on this issue or they will loose credibility, keeping in mind the short memory and attention spam of Pakistani public.
so true it can be an own goal like Geo committed
the sentiments have

He's fighting against the state/the ideology/army of pakistan since 70s---wich tough argument do you want Sir ?
dear avoid overused one liners.
say something better which is said in a way that it hurts the butts of the others and no one can complain
using taliban language should be avoided

Last edited:
:lol: lucmann...he belongs to the category of Zaid hamid... they make the facts with the drop of their hats... people like them should not be taken seriously.

How about people like Dr Moeed Pirzada,Talat Hussain n others ? Why is only n only jang group supporting "itself" n even the most anti army n ISI guys backing off and condemning geo or jang group .. Apart from all this the media group has criminal cases against them... Why????

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom