What's new

Najam Sethi "warns" Army and ISI to back off or else..................

:lol: lucmann...he belongs to the category of Zaid hamid... they make the facts with the drop of their hats... people like them should not be taken seriously.

Useless remark, one after the other from you in this thread, ill informed to say the least. Excuse me if I seem too frank. But you aren't doing a good job of backing your first few posts either.

hahahahaha ?
do you know the guy in the opening of the video and what he said?

why so butt hurt over Pakistanis talking about Pakistani channel and Pakistani people?

so true it can be an own goal like Geo committed
the sentiments have

dear avoid overused one liners.
say something better which is said in a way that it hurts the butts of the others and no one can complain
using taliban language should be avoided

Dude, Dont be naive. My simple argument was that the anchor quote some random private website to show some institutes greatness as fact and how they cant do wrong and then so called prove their case against an accuser. Think for a second and see the logic Pak media carries. So similar to our third grade media. :D And if I aint wrong then Express Tv is one of the leading newz channels rite?

What he said was total bakwaas.

Look at the social media nd the people at large in Pakistan. They dont like Geo TV and they are with the army.

Geo is not exercising right of freedom. Geo is abusing it.

majesticpankaj turned green .. ? I expected the reaction but I just wanted to check if he will check few minutes of the video?

Lukman mentioned British News of the World that had to be closed down due to breaking code of conduct in reporting.

@Jaanbaz fill us in about that how British government dealt with this very powerful newsgroup

News of the world crossed the line from freedom of speech to corruption, bribing police officer, hacking phones of celebrities and a famous one where they hacked the voice mail of missing and later murdered school girl Milly Dowler. Retards deleted voice mail from her phone to give false impression to the family and the Police that the girl might be alive, just so that they could get more news out of it . It was the Judiciary and eventually the Police who dragged the News group into inquiry. The Government followed suit eventually due to pressure.

100 people have since been arrested in connection and 26 were formally charged. Freedom of speech doesn't mean you make up stories or hack peoples phones. Pakistani media ought to learn something from the real free media of UK.

I think they shouldn't be banned because it'd start the media curb. They should be allowed to air, in my opinion, our audience is smart enough to know what's what and that's going to come and bite Geo.
they should keep up this tone and digging up there own grave

good for them and whole of Pakistan

i hope they " get ban soon "

Butt sahib ap isi shehar main rehte nahi miltey, tou hum kia keh saktey hain :D
Yaar tu abb nazar hiii nahin aataaa ? :(

Shaadi kiyaa hoiii hum dostoon ko tou bhul hi giyaa ! :cray:

Last edited:
Useless remark, one after the other from you in this thread, ill informed to say the least. Excuse me if I seem too frank. But you aren't doing a good job of backing your first few posts either.

regarding Jang group/ Geo case I have seen an unprecedented Indian participation from typical trolling to chocked up rhetoric which I have not seen when they back their own military and their leaders.

I would have understood a normal level of participation of Indians but this debate which should have been completely within the Pakistani perspective where say people that are Nawaz league supporters and traditionally opposed to military would have been arguing with those who generally support Pak-Mil and saw the Jang/ Geo campaign as malicious and anti-state.

what I saw here was that apart from a handful of one or 2 Pakistanis that took a different view from the popular view regarding this issue , we Pakistanis have been been facing an Indian onslaught on every single thread as if Geo is their national asset and their ideology and we had insulted and threatened it.

apologies for the lack of term, but why so butt hurt? when the entire issue has nothing to do with India?

what is there to proof... is it not the fact that ISI threatens all the renowned journalist in pakistan ? if you have followed the discussion after attack... most of the journalists have openly stated that they have received warning and threats from ISI. it is on record...
anyways... any progress.. have they found out who were the attackers..any clue whatsoever so far ?

My advice to najam sethi "Don,t bark against army and ISI or your name will be in the missing persons list" :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom