What's new

Najam Sethi "warns" Army and ISI to back off or else..................

:astagh: don't let yourself on my radar.

Pissed off Pakistan army, ISI and pakistani PDF members.:pop:
nobody really cares about a third class channel like GEO in Pakistan.....it aint popular anymore....if any channel violates the rules,they should be taught a lesson atleast for once!;) there is a limit to everything!

They are professional organisations,why would they get pissed of easily.
Exactly hence the army is taking action within it's rank and file but it's the public outcry which has put GEO on the back foot, even Asma Jangir went out of her way to say that the subject network has pushed all the boundaries.

Sorry i dint follow the full story,can you tell in short what they did.
Hamid mir(geo tv guy) got shot by someone...so geo tv got pissed off and start blaming PA and ISI for that based on some evidence they had....so PA and ISI got pissed off and banned geo tv in their premises....and d war is still going on every possible front such as on PDF and local cable provider.:pop: ...and here we have najam sethi warning Army and ISI in support of GEO news.:dirol:

Sorry i dint follow the full story,can you tell in short what they did.

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Chairman Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan, Saturday, demanded Geo News to apologise to the nation over baseless allegations against Pakistan Army and Inter Services Intelligence (ISI), Dunya News reported.
Khan said alleged that Geo News launched the smear campaign against Pakistan Army and ISI at the time when Pakistan faces both internal and external security threats.
In a statement issued by PTI’s central media cell, Imran Khan said that Geo News’s campaign against state institutions without evidence is not acceptable, adding that Geo has gone too far in its campaign against Pakistan Army.
He alleged that armed forces personnel are being discouraged through the campaign. Imran Khan also termed government’s silence over Geo News allegations condemnable, and that all state institutions should work by staying within legal and constitutional limits.
Khan said that Geo’s allegations over Wali Khan Babar’s murder was also shocking, adding that no political party was named in the incident despite having clear knowledge.
PTI Chairman said that Geo News had declared election results only after 30% of the ballots were counted. He said that his party remained silence over Geo News’s alleged support to Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PMLN) merely for the sake of free media.
Imran Khan alleged that Geo gained financially after supporting PMLN by acquiring cricket broadcasting rights.
Khan clarified that his party stands by free media and that Geo News took advantage of the situation by criticizing Pak Army and ISI.
He demanded Geo News should apologise to the whole nation immediately.
It merits mentioning here that Imran Khan, while commenting on Geo News scandal on the occasion of party’s foundation day on Friday, that what was done with army and ISI is something even an enemy wouldn’t do, adding that commercial interests cannot be protected in the name of freedom of expression.
“No one can fulfill their own agendas in the name of attack on Hamid Mir”, he added.
He appealed to PEMRA to inquire about funding sources of media houses.

Geo News should apologise to the nation: Imran Khan | Pakistan | Dunya News

Whats with the fascination with Timur lang ???

You're not the result of Mughal's extracurricular activities are you ??? :lol:

He is no doubt..

On topic if still army didn't clean up this mess i will stop my support for the army ..

this guy advises geo no wonder why they suck !!!!!!

quit the crap and now face the sausage fest !!!!

cut head off this illegal child as well

So from the video it seem Sethi also gave advice to Geo, and the fact that majority are supporting ISI. Even Sindh assembly passed bill in support of ISI.

He is clearly scared at this, geo retardness has back fired. Before what was conspiracy now have some legs to stand on.
there is a reason Najam is scared and pissed off because he has his own skeletons to hide regarding his rebellion against Pakistani state.

It is a open forum.. i'm just sharing my views.

difference of opinion is welcome "IF" your intent is not trolling.
check out only opening few minutes of the video

there is a reason Najam is scared and pissed off because he has his own skeletons to hide regarding his rebellion against Pakistani state.

difference of opinion is welcome "IF" your intent is not trolling.
check out only opening few minutes of the video

:lol: lucmann...he belongs to the category of Zaid hamid... they make the facts with the drop of their hats... people like them should not be taken seriously.

cut head off this illegal child as well
only though better argument we will defeat them

dont make clinche remarks dear

@Icarus @Armstrong @waz there is another low life who is eats his own liver when he mentions Pakistan army he is the disgraced kicked out guy called Kamran Shafi

I would love to see while we are at it we expose every notable journalist, anchor, analyst and writer who is on a foreign payroll to malign Pakistan army and Pakistani state

Hamid mir(geo tv guy) got shot by someone...so geo tv got pissed off and start blaming PA and ISI for that based on some evidence they had....so PA and ISI got pissed off and banned geo tv in their premises....and d war is still going on every possible front such as on PDF and local cable provider.:pop: ...and here we have najam sethi warning Army and ISI in support of GEO news.:dirol:
But has the guys recorded the same before he was shot,there must be something if its true.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom