What's new

General Bakshi reveals Kargil humiliation

why don't you apply the same logic to general shahid Aziz and nawaz shareef whose political motives are been more clearer.
What are you talking about? The period Gen GD Bakshi is talking about is 90-91, when Musharraf was not even in picture. It was COAS Asif Nawaz, at that time.

Anyways, it appears like that it's Nawaz Sharif who been coaxing PA generals into military action in Kashmir. Because every time he is at the helm, the LoC seems to heat up.

What are you talking about? The period Gen GD Bakshi is talking about is 90-91, when Musharraf was not even in picture. It was COAS Asif Nawaz, at that time.

Anyways, it appears like that it's Nawaz Sharif who been coaxing PA generals into military action in Kashmir. Because every time he is at the helm, the LoC seems to heat up.
that doesn't change the logic. the logic you are applying for 90-91 can be applied for 98-99 too.

Are you trying to say that due to weak financial position Pakistan mounted an attack on India? Or you trying to say that due to weak Pakistani financial situation, PA wasn't able to expand the envelop of engagement?

Interesting bit to me is that in this entire video, The General is speaking what is clearly more Urdu than any version of Sanskritized Hindi

shukar he kuch to accept kia.india always say that we win kargil.it was a diplomatic victory,not a military victory.

LOL, nothing will work now

LOL, your hating him doesn't change the facts to which "he" is a witness

LOL right back, I have no idea what 'facts' he is a witness to. And I wouldn't believe him even if he swore on his ancestors that the Moon was made of green cheese. Everyone knows that it is a turd from a celestial horse.

Wish i could play General Bakhshi's statement back to him.....while previously he admits that the Indian soldiers dare not step out of the bunkers and had to relieve themselves next to the pot of Haldi Daal.....but once he took over the command, somehow they not somehow only managed to rebuild and re-equip the bunkers but just as in Indian movies, they ended the episode with a song and dance on the roofs.... and they lived happily ever after. :laugh:
Madhuri also performed on the LOC..

Bro they had to poop in tin cans in the bunkers and throw it out. Loooool.
Those that have faced and fought Pakistanis know what we are capable of. Unfortunately we have people like nawaz sharif Zardari etc to mess everything up

Bhaijan inko open defecation ki adat hai, cans and boxes me poop to inho ne surgical precision ki maharat se kiya hogaw. :enjoy:

Shayed isi ko ye surgical strike kehte hain. :enjoy:

Bhaijan inko open defecation ki adat hai, cans and boxes me poop to inho ne surgical precision ki maharat se kiya hogaw. :enjoy:

Shayed isi ko ye surgical strike kehte hain. :enjoy:

Enjoy song of the year and year again on Indian chart ..

Last edited:
You have no idea what facts he is witness to? You must be an idiot of the highest order or perhaps an average ignorant indian, by the way there is no difference between the two.

He was the commander of the indian contingent at Kargil or somewhere around that area, that was being raped by Pakistani soldiers. You won't believe him, because you live in an alternate world that your delusional mid has created to hide away from the real world.

LOL right back, I have no idea what 'facts' he is a witness to. And I wouldn't believe him even if he swore on his ancestors that the Moon was made of green cheese. Everyone knows that it is a turd from a celestial horse.

Back
Top Bottom