What's new

General Bakshi reveals Kargil humiliation

The greatest bluff Pakistan military pulled off is fooling their own citizens.

How else can one explain how that video is interpreted in the way the OP is doing?
Carry on though.
this is your army general do you even have brain?
if you have full version of this video then show us

Hi,

I have been telling you guys for over a decade that Kargil was a master plan by Gen Musharraf---.

This coward of a PM Nawaz ruined it.
How so Sir? What exactly was the master plan? Without thought for Indian retribution when it comes.

How so Sir? What exactly was the master plan? Without thought for Indian retribution when it comes.

Hi,

I have written about it multiple times---if you want to---you can search older posts on this topic---.

Sir you have so many posts...Will you direct me to the appropriate thread.

Btw till now, how many times your army has been enquired about all wars with india ? After kargil, mushy imposed martial law when PMLN asked for enquiry ? right ?
Nawaz sharif is ur guy. he is corrupt to the core and will sell his mother for couple of million dollars. He will do anything the Indians will say.
The fact that Pakistan occupied India for months is a big achievement itself.

Nawaz sharif is ur guy. he is corrupt to the core and will sell his mother for couple of million dollars. He will do anything the Indians will say.

I forgot that asking questions to army in pak is an act of blasphemy while punching politicians for all failures is a routine job.

I forgot that asking questions to army in pak is an act of blasphemy while punching politicians for all failures is a routine job.
look at your own generals blaming government for his loss

Good job admitting Kashmir is India. That's the first step.

Any English translation of what he’s saying?
Basically that Pakistan army had such a grip on Indian soldiers that the Indian soldiers were feared to step out of their bunkers thus were forced to answer the call of nature inside the bunkers.... to put it simply, the Indian soldiers crapped themselves.

A very good reason to have suppressed that news.. '90-91 was a year of major financial turmoil in India... Don't know what duration was he talking about, could be VP Singh or Narasimha Rao. But none of them was in a position to mount a major offensive on Pakistan due to poor economic condition prevailing that time.

Anyways GD Bakshi has gone too emotional lately, largely making political statements rather than a General. Will take everything he says with a pinch of salt.
why don't you apply the same logic to general shahid Aziz and nawaz shareef whose political motives are been more clearer.

Back
Top Bottom