What's new

Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa Important Meeting with Centcom Commander in GHQ

That’s suicide. Pakistan is filled with wolves and hyenas. You’ll be eaten alive and move back to the US having lost all of your money. There is no law and order in Pakistan.

Btw, what is patwari language?
If I lose everything, then at least I will have tried. If I do not, then it will benefit quite a lot of people.
It's not really a language of patwaris, it's just a weird concoction of Punjabi, urdu and the dialect within azad kashmir.

I call it patwari because the people who live in the country side are regarded as jungli lok

I salute your commitment but please do feasibility report on your niche you want to start, if its sevies, I.T, food or real estate or agri study competitors and market first before spending your capital here. a brotherly advice

I appreciate your advice. My business in the UK mainly consists of dropshipping, and it kind of died after covid. I'm aiming to gather enough money, and then start focusing on a proper business idea within Pakistan. I'll probably stay away from real estate, as literally everyone from the UK does it.

Oh shoot, I'm going to get banned for derailing this thread now

If I lose everything, then at least I will have tried. If I do not, then it will benefit quite a lot of people.
It's not really a language of patwaris, it's just a weird concoction of Punjabi, urdu and the dialect within azad kashmir.

I call it patwari because the people who live in the country side are regarded as jungli lok

I appreciate your advice. My business in the UK mainly consists of dropshipping, and it kind of died after covid. I'm aiming to gather enough money, and then start focusing on a proper business idea within Pakistan. I'll probably stay away from real estate, as literally everyone from the UK does it.

Oh shoot, I'm going to get banned for derailing this thread now
if its dropshipping i would advice please have setup in uk and have an office here and get regional local traders and craftsman onboard also give services to small business who want to export as this will the the best thing you could do for pakistan. also many accounts of amazon are getting banned in Pakistan so be very careful.

if its dropshipping i would advice please have setup in uk and have an office here and get regional local traders and craftsman onboard also give services to small business who want to export as this will the the best thing you could do for pakistan. also many accounts of amazon are getting banned in Pakistan so be very careful.
I was aiming to only use my dropshipping business as an inital platform for another business within Pakistan. I was thinking of a hotel chain within Islamabad or Karachi

Reported by fired FIA official...

We’ve all seen your IQ. Everybody on the forum also knows that you have no honor. Your IQ is probably high enough to have paid your way through your MBBS.
Lol i have distinction and gold medals, money doesn't buy you that shit. Lived in the country for 24 years, I've seen the best and the worst. No matter how much mental gymnastics you do or diarrhoea you regurgitate about the military, its still the institution working seamlessly with some issues.

As far as your PTI government was concerned they fuked everything in punjab related to health care sector. Even that shitty PMC licensing exam i gave was compromised and just another money making scheme.

So stop lecturing me about stuff that does not directly affect you. The situation on the ground is different than what we see on twitter or PDF here.

Bunch of angry old twats thinking about a revolution while sitting abroad.
Yes PDM is problematic, army is violating its mandate but so is PTI hell bent of producing fake news, mutiny speeches and whatnot.

I was aiming to only use my dropshipping business as an inital platform for another business within Pakistan. I was thinking of a hotel chain within Islamabad or Karachi
best is get a building with multiply rooms and place it on airbnb have services like food ,message, halls and gym, but hotel chain is risky and thier is also hotel mafia you have to be very careful.
like this but like 8 marla commercial building but it will be costly like may cost depending on location close to 5~20 core .
hotel-design-concept.jpg

Last edited:
Lol i have distinction and gold medals, money doesn't buy you that shit. Lived in the country for 24 years, I've seen the best and the worst. No matter how much mental gymnastics you do or diarrhoea you regurgitate about the military, its still the institution working seamlessly with some issues.

As far as your PTI government was concerned they fuked everything in punjab related to health care sector. Even that shitty PMC licensing exam i gave was compromised and just another money making scheme.

So stop lecturing me about stuff that does not directly affect you. The situation on the ground is different than what we see on twitter or PDF here.

Bunch of angry old twats thinking about a revolution while sitting abroad.
Yes PDM is problematic, army is violating its mandate but so is PTI hell bent of producing fake news, mutiny speeches and whatnot.

First of all, nearly all of my entire family is in the medical field in Pakistan. Ones that didn’t pay their way to the top. So don’t tell me about ground realities.

Just because you failed your MDCAT doesn’t mean it’s the fault of PTI or IK.

You sound like a bitter rich kid spoiled cunt that’s mad because for the first time in his life he couldn’t buy his way to what he wants.

Work harder and stop blaming others for your shortcomings beghairta.

First of all, nearly all of my entire family is in the medical field in Pakistan. Ones that didn’t pay their way to the top. So don’t tell me about ground realities.

Just because you failed your MDCAT doesn’t mean it’s the fault of PTI or IK.

You sound like a bitter rich kid spoiled cunt that’s mad because for the first time in his life he couldn’t buy his way to what he wants.

Work harder and stop blaming others for your shortcomings beghairta.
I am a doctor, Graduated Circa 2021 from the top med school with honours.

You're one of those trust me bro type of people lol, Your family is in medicine not you, so calm down boomer. Literally you don't know shit about the plight of medical system in pak and you're like my family are top doctors....

I was talking about the redundant pakistan medical council( disgraced shit introduced by arif alvi) licensing exam, which you're suppose to give once you graduate. You don’t even know about this while YoUR eNTIRe family is docs....

I am a doctor, Graduated Circa 2021 from the top med school with honours.

You're one of those trust me bro type of people lol, Your family is in medicine not you, so calm down boomer. Literally you don't know shit about the plight of medical system in pak and you're like my family are top doctors....

I was talking about the redundant pakistan medical council( disgraced shit introduced by arif alvi) licensing exam, which you're suppose to give once you graduate. You don’t even know about this while YoUR eNTIRe family is docs....

So you're one of those loru drs. that experiments on and kills people in emergencies at government hospitals. Big deal.

And I don’t understand what is this boomer shit and disrespect you have towards older people in general? Don’t you think you’re going to get older, posru?

Let me tell you the reality here sissy boy. I’m roughly 10 years older than you, make 12x more money than you and all of it is halal, probably stronger, better looking and have a bigger dick than you.

Cry about it all you want. Blame it on IK, PTI. Blame it on Pakistan.

Btw my uncle was general surgeon Punjab when you were still floating around in your ubba ji’s kapooray. Aya vadda gold medal dr.

When you learn how to behave I’ll sponsor you for a work visa so you can work at my petrol pump.

Last edited:
So your one of those loru drs. that experiments on and kills people in emergencies at government hospitals. Big deal.

And I don’t understand what is this boomer shit and disrespect you have towards older people in general? Don’t you think you’re going to get older, posru?

Let me tell you the reality here sissy boy. I’m roughly 10 years older than you, make 12x more money than you and all of it is halal, probably stronger, better looking and have a bigger dick than you.

Cry about it all you want. Blame it on IK, PTI. Blame it on Pakistan.

Btw my uncle was general surgeon Punjab when you were still floating around in your ubba ji’s kapooray. Aya vadda gold medal dr.

When you learn how to behave I’ll sponsor you for a work visa so you can work at my petrol pump.
Such a fragile ego, quite a key board warrior. Go earn your 12× the halal income and no need to flex with your 56 inch chest. FYI people who say they have a big dick usually have a micropenis.

Look at the attitude, I'll sponsor your work visa buhahah wow big man grapeee. Lol cunt as if i need your visa. You think you're superior? Dickhead your gloating like a redneck who **** their cousins in alabama. Honestly you're one of those dispora people whose parents went abroad as taxi drivers and have that shitty flexy mentality. Ohh we have american passport and we'll dictate people on how to live in pak.

I am stronger and bigger, bich who asked? **** of with your big dick and big bod, who asked?

People who are normally all of these things usually don't have to gloat or flex. Your uncle was the general surgeon not you, so stfu and sit down. You own literally petrol pumps wow grape, such an achievement. Lekin kisi nai tameez nahi seekhi. You sound like a frustrated and constipated narcissistic asshole with smoll dick energy.

Lol no one gives a flying **** about whatever you've mentioned. Looks like i struck a nerve of a manchild with a fragile egoo. Oohhh look at me i am big giga chad petrol pump owning pakistani american. HAHAHA BOOMER. LIL BICH

I swear to god this one of the most obnoxious self centred shit I've seen in a while. You sound like those vile creatures who exploit their workers Aww cutee. Look look guys go work in the US at his petrol pump wowiee.

If you were 10 years older or mature you wouldn't have regurgitated so mucb filth. You just showed everyone the kind of nasty thinking and entitlement you have. Allah ka khaoof karo, kuch nahi rehna agar apko erectile dysfunction hogya sari body zaya hojai gi.

Such a fragile ego, quite a key board warrior. Go earn your 12× the halal income and no need to flex with your 56 inch chest. FYI people who say they have a big dick usually have a micropenis.

Look at the attitude, I'll sponsor your work visa buhahah wow big man grapeee. Lol cunt as if i need your visa. You think you're superior? Dickhead your gloating like a redneck who **** their cousins in alabama. Honestly you're one of those dispora people whose parents went abroad as taxi drivers and have that shitty flexy mentality. Ohh we have american passport and we'll dictate people on how to live in pak.

I am stronger and bigger, bich who asked? **** of with your big dick and big bod, who asked?

People who are normally all of these things usually don't have to gloat or flex. Your uncle was the general surgeon not you, so stfu and sit down. You own literally petrol pumps wow grape, such an achievement. Lekin kisi nai tameez nahi seekhi. You sound like a frustrated and constipated narcissistic asshole with smoll dick energy.

Lol no one gives a flying **** about whatever you've mentioned. Looks like i struck a nerve of a manchild with a fragile egoo. Oohhh look at me i am big giga chad petrol pump owning pakistani american. HAHAHA BOOMER. LIL BICH

:lol:

200w.gif

Ninja Turtle ko involve na ker

He is young angry man. We must let him vent.

I think it’s funny that he says batameezi ne karo Yaar..even though he goes around insulting everyone else.

Then finally when he gets a similar response back... vicharay di bund saar jandi’aa.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom