What's new

Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa Important Meeting with Centcom Commander in GHQ

not to forget some of the names on the wall were put up by US itself... i e Salalah post attack

facial expressions of everyone are narrating the entire tale .... clearly US side had an upper hand

Look @ :11 left one trying hard not to look at
Gora shine, the one on the right couldn’t even make eye contact.

@ :21 I don’t think this guy made any eye contact at all, wtf was he even there for?

This is the shit we have leading this army.
I had personal experience with a Pak General Khalid Maqbool who was a guest of ours during his visit to Chicago with this hands tied in his choli while being questioned by the mayor as if that was his boss. It was a pathetic show I prayed as we walked downtown Chicago a random car ran his *** over.

I don’t even want to talk about Bajwa , we know he is a traitor.

What about his jr who are supporting this dollarkhor. That’s what should scare every Pakistani. They value chain of command more than the country. Even retired fauji afraid to speak or they support COAS.

Any minutes of meeting or they discussed pleasantries and disturbed at the situation in IoK and Afghanistan.

(While Pakistan is going in shit show due to his own doing)

:lol:

Indian planes are landing regularly with permission of Bajwa/PDM and flying out with suitcases filled with money from national treasury, but you’re worried about call center slum dogs on Pdf?
The typical IQ of a immi loving pakistani. Lol.

Go on, I've heard they even took some nukes with them as well.

Look @ :11 left one trying hard not to look at
Gora shine, the one on the right couldn’t even make eye contact.

@ :21 I don’t think this guy made any eye contact at all, wtf was he even there for?

This is the shit we have leading this army.
I had personal experience with a Pak General Khalid Maqbool who was a guest of ours during his visit to Chicago with this hands tied in his choli while being questioned by the mayor as if that was his boss. It was a pathetic show I prayed as we walked downtown Chicago a random car ran his *** over.

Come back to Pakistan, send your children in the army and make a difference, if you have such a problem with the current cadre. Atleast your kids won't bow down to the Americans.
Bc bahir baith kar sirf bakwas karni ati hai.

The typical IQ of a immi loving pakistani. Lol.

Go on, I've heard they even took some nukes with them as well.

Reported by fired FIA official...

We’ve all seen your IQ. Everybody on the forum also knows that you have no honor. Your IQ is probably high enough to have paid your way through your MBBS.

Come back to Pakistan, send your children in the army and make a difference, if you have such a problem with the current cadre. Atleast your kids won't bow down to the Americans.
Bc bahir baith kar sirf bakwas karni ati hai.

I would love to.
Too bad duolingo doesn't teach urdu. I have to scramble for every word I hear from my parrents, and try to learn from snippets of conversations in urdu

I would love to.
Too bad duolingo doesn't teach urdu. I have to scramble for every word I hear from my parrents, and try to learn from snippets of conversations in urdu

Best way to learn a language is to surround yourself with people that speak it.

I would love to.
Please if you want to do something for Pakistan , make it big where you live , help those near to you and those in pakistan and make awareness. Pakistan need loyal and those who follow Quaid Azam ideology, we don't need more boot polishers.

Please if you want to do something for Pakistan , make it big where you live , help those near to you and those in pakistan and make awareness. Pakistan need loyal and those who follow Quiadiazam ideology, we don't need more boot polishers.

I'm planning to move to Pakistan in a few years anyway.
I speak a mix of patwari (Big L) and Urdu right now.
Would I be able to get along, or would I fully need to learn urdu?

I'm planning to move to Pakistan in a few years anyway.
I speak a mix of patwari (Big L) and Urdu right now.
Would I be able to get along, or would I fully need to learn urdu?
but why there is no jobs here and startups are leaving, so please think before settling here

but why there is no jobs here and startups are leaving, so please think before settling here

I'm planning on moving my business there, when it starts to get into more of a good flow.
Sometimes sacrifices have to be made for the betterment of the state.

I'm planning on moving my business there, when it starts to get into more of a good flow.

That’s suicide. Pakistan is filled with wolves and hyenas. You’ll be eaten alive and move back to the UK having lost all of your money. There is no law and order in Pakistan.

Btw, what is patwari language?

Last edited:
I salute your commitment but please do feasibility report on your niche you want to start, if its sevies, I.T, food or real estate or agri study competitors and market first before spending your capital here. a brotherly advice

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom