What's new

Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa Important Meeting with Centcom Commander in GHQ

Please be very careful of Indian imposters who are coming to these threads to exploit the current fissures in our society. All of these guys have a few hundred or little over a thousand posts so it is obvious to see that they are part of a concerted cyber attack albeit at a more subtle level. We Pakistani might have our differences but we should not allow others to exploit them. As for the MODs less I say is better. They are complicit.

Look at the face of centcom commander, treating Mir Bajwa like the house N that he is.
So you are an expert on being a house N. I would not know how Masters treat House N.

Last edited:
Please be very careful of Indian imposters who are coming to these threads to exploit the current fissures in our society. All of these guys have a few hundred or little over a thousand posts so it is obvious to see that they are part of a concerted cyber attack albeit at a more subtle level. We Pakistani might have our differences but we should not allow others to exploit them. As for the MODs less I say is better. They are complicit.

So you are an expert on being a house N. I would not know how Masters treat House N.

:lol:

Indian planes are landing regularly with permission of Bajwa/PDM and flying out with suitcases filled with money from national treasury, but you’re worried about call center slum dogs on Pdf?

Last edited:
Kia new rate laga raha ha maan baichny ka ?

That centcom commander is grilling Bajwa h. He’s not wrong though.

Real recognize real and that centcom commander knows Bajwa and his top brass are sellouts. That’s why you can see clear as day from his face that he has zero respect for him even though he is wagging his tail for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

So you are an expert on being a house N. I would not know how Masters look at House N.

If you are calling me an Indian, happy to share my info with you in DM including names of generals, Air Marshals, naval officers who have served who are either my tayas, first cousins and my own father. Serving officers in my family I will not share to respect their privacy.

Explain to me reason to represent the queen or bring British soldiers including Sikhs at the site where they massacred thousands of pukhtuns? What equipment have we gotten from the US for this slavery? Mush got top of the line f16 with 120c, what did this loser get from the Americans other than galian. You talk about Indians what did this coward do when india fired a missile? Which other chief of army staff says it’s his job to “avoid wars.” Was it Bipin before his roasting. Maybe the Srilankan chief, not even the bloody Bengali would dare say that except our coward who said it’s his job is to avoid war. He’s a soldier. His job is fight and with honor and if he loses, Alhumdulillah.

Also look around you. Are you more patriotic then Gen Tariq, or Haroon Aslam? If you know those names you know their brilliance and their achievements. Did this forum suddenly become a den of Indians? Or is Bajwa by bringing the thieves back destroying all the progress made? Check which side of history you will be on. Have you noticed Mohsin Dawar is on your side, and HUSSAIN Haqqani and Aisha Siddiqa and Najam Sethi and aurat March and all the cia funded NGOs. These snakes will never ever love the Pak army no matter how much money the cia stuffs in their mouths and we will never stop loving our army because it’s ours.

Give it a year. I am not leaving this forum till I get kicked out, we can check back in year who was in the right.

I wonder what next is he selling? Gov to Bach di ameerkion ko or unho na aga choron ko, nuclear weapons rah ga han.

Qamar Bajwa, Americans ka Personal Batman lol

I wonder what next is he selling? Gov to Bach di ameerkion ko or unho na aga choron ko, nuclear weapons rah ga han.
my bet is on Nukes, or any progress on Missile Program.

The facial expression and posture of Americans showed they don’t care going through that museum.
not to forget some of the names on the wall were put up by US itself... i e Salalah post attack

That centcom commander is grilling Bajwa h. He’s not wrong though.

Real recognize real and that centcom commander knows Bajwa and his top brass are sellouts. That’s why you can see clear as day from his face that he has zero respect for him even though he is wagging his tail for him.

facial expressions of everyone are narrating the entire tale .... clearly US side had an upper hand

Mir Bajwa is giving Ukraine all of our ordinance and weapons just to please his gora master in US of A. Bajwa and his crore commanders are looting Pakistan piece by piece.

If you are calling me an Indian, happy to share my info with you in DM including names of generals, Air Marshals, naval officers who have served who are either my tayas, first cousins and my own father. Serving officers in my family I will not share to respect their privacy.

Explain to me reason to represent the queen or bring British soldiers including Sikhs at the site where they massacred thousands of pukhtuns? What equipment have we gotten from the US for this slavery? Mush got top of the line f16 with 120c, what did this loser get from the Americans other than galian. You talk about Indians what did this coward do when india fired a missile? Which other chief of army staff says it’s his job to “avoid wars.” Was it Bipin before his roasting. Maybe the Srilankan chief, not even the bloody Bengali would dare say that except our coward who said it’s his job is to avoid war. He’s a soldier. His job is fight and with honor and if he loses, Alhumdulillah.

Also look around you. Are you more patriotic then Gen Tariq, or Haroon Aslam? If you know those names you know their brilliance and their achievements. Did this forum suddenly become a den of Indians? Or is Bajwa by bringing the thieves back destroying all the progress made? Check which side of history you will be on. Have you noticed Mohsin Dawar is on your side, and HUSSAIN Haqqani and Aisha Siddiqa and Najam Sethi and aurat March and all the cia funded NGOs. These snakes will never ever love the Pak army no matter how much money the cia stuffs in their mouths and we will never stop loving our army because it’s ours.

Give it a year. I am not leaving this forum till I get kicked out, we can check back in year who was in the right.
I am not calling you an Indian and I am not a Bajwa supporter. So need to justify your views. Mine are similar but lets avoid these one liners that hurts the country.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom