What's new

Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa Important Meeting with Centcom Commander in GHQ

He let nawaz run free as pm…..in the end did nothing against nawazu and his corruption
Not really missed.
Gen raheel did exceptioanlly well in Ops. In fact, kiyani was marvellous too in that regard. But raheel let Mushi escaped, and let NS do corrupion. However, I think even if Haroon or Tariq were made COAS, instaed of Raheel, they wd have done the same.

Gen raheel did exceptioanlly well in Ops. In fact, kiyani was marvellous too in that regard. But raheel let Mushi escaped, and let NS do corrupion. However, I think even if Haroon or Tariq were made COAS, instaed of Raheel, they wd have done the same.
This is exactly why none of them should go beyond duty limits.
Term of coas time needs to be reduced to 2 yrs max with no extension.
Anyway seems gen bajwa trying to explain stuff but they not buying it, or pissed at the results.
Chaos in Pakistan not in their interests as they focus on china threat

Let me play the Devil's Advocate here on behalf of the USA. The Centcom Boss and his entourage looked so extremely mad that they could have taken to the physical level of beating up the Pak generals!! Why?
  • Nobody can trust the Pak general staffs.
  • The Pak generals nod Yes to every US demand at the beginning, generate supporting images (rather mirages), but at the end of the day deceive.
  • The US has to come back to Pak to have the "over the horizon" capability to check on the Taliban, Afgan-China borders, CE stans etc. which would strengthen Pak relationship with the Taliban, China, Russia etc. even further.
  • The Pak generals make them indispensable vis-à-vis the US adversaries- be it the USSR, extremists, China or the Pak folks themselves under IK etc.
  • The Pak general staffs leverage the USA to get the apparently irrelevant things done.
  • Etc.

Last edited:

Im of the mindset Gen Raheel wasn't as great as we made him out to be. He did the bare minimum as a COAS and what is expected of him and we treat him like a savant. Perhaps anyone would have looked Great after Kiyani.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom