What's new

Did Gen. Bajwa visit China unannounced in June 2022 ?

With a US backed and supported imported regime in Pakistan, with Bajwa and neutrals being complicit in the regime change, why US, IMF others are not coming with financial help of the imported regime, as promised.

Or this was a double trap for Pakistan.

And now China is reluctant and Russia is not happy, the disaster is complete, thanks to Bajwa.

Or maybe the US is looking at the last resort, will help at the eleventh hour, when the default will be imminent and US will come with very harsh terms to settle scores, including compromising the CPEC, China mil. relations with Pak, and India's hegemony, if not Nukes.
My thoughts exactly. I think, US was pleasantly surprised how easily Pak estb folded. All it took was an Asst Sec. of State (Not even Blinken) to make them quake in their boots. Plus maybe $50M at best to be divvied amongst the turncoats.

Now they can just walk away or take a whole lot more concessions to keep Pak economy on ventilator. While damaging PakChina relationship and Pak Army's image for the people.

So you are saying that PAF did not know about it?
Highly doubt they did...

My thoughts exactly. I think, US was pleasantly surprised how easily Pak estb folded. All it took was an Asst Sec. of State (Not even Blinken) to make them quake in their boots. Plus maybe $50M at best to be divvied amongst the turncoats.

Now they can just walk away or take a whole lot more concessions to keep Pak economy on ventilator. While damaging PakChina relationship and Pak Army's image for the people.
It's not like there isn't a precedent where Mushy collapsed in prostration on a call from an under secretary when Americans were only expecting him to concede on one of their demands and he ended up accepting on all seven.

It's not like there isn't a precedent where Mushy collapsed in prostration on a call from an under secretary when Americans were only expecting him to concede on one of their demands and he ended up accepting on all seven.
That is what I was saying. They didn't even had to go above a lowly Asst Sec of State (Having a hunch that estb will lay down easily based on what Mush did)

With a US backed and supported imported regime in Pakistan, with Bajwa and neutrals being complicit in the regime change, why US, IMF others are not coming with financial help for the imported regime, as promised.

I have another angle to this: This plan was actually cooked up by big B and US was invited/convinced to join in by telling them how anti-American Imran Khan is. Somebody was feeding Americans that IK in his individual capacity wanted to visit Russia and IK being solely responsible for not giving them bases.

So when American entered the game and started meeting PDM politician & PTI's deviant members, it just gave more credibility to the plan of big B.

American probably never promised a bailout through IMF, because they looked at it as an internal regime change effort that they were merely supporting.

Last edited:
I have another angle to this: This plan was actually cooked up by big B and US was invited/convinced to join in by telling them how anti-American Imran Khan is. Somebody was feeding Americans that IK in his individual capacity wanted to visit Russia and IK being solely responsible for not giving them bases.

So when American entered the game and started meeting PDM politician & PTI's deviant members, it just gave more credibility to the plan of big B.

American probably never promised a bailout through IMF, because they looked at it as an internal regime change effort that they were merely supporting.
I think there is a case of cart before the horse here. A plan of the complexity which this one appears to be could not have been hatched locally. The reason you are attributing this all to big B does not make sense simply because of lack of reasons for such a plan. The arrangements for it require money and I guess a lot more than 50 million has been spent. The pool allegedly for the whole operation was 300 million. I think the major players did get their share of the pie and did not move for the love of the people. The major stake holders must have gained from it. Apparently the going rate for switch over was 1 million$. 20MNAs plus 25 MPAs plus 7 seats of MQM PLUS 4 for BAP. This alone adds up to 56 million. Then the big Saheb might have had a cut and Zardari and the Shareefs would not have budged without their cuts. So a lot more money was spent. The meeting with MPAs and MNAs were ongoing since early last year signifying a plan in place and workup being done. Then the press was used to cry aboutthe risinf prices so that would have required money as well. So there is definitely more to this than meets the eye and NO ONE in Pakistan would have spent money like this without genuine reasons. The Shareefs and Zardaris do not buy their own food, much less dole out money for a switch over. Plus the MO has/striking similarities with earlier hatched US plans.
A

Last edited:
I think thee is a ase of cart before the horse here. A plan of the complexity which this one appears to be could not have been hatched locally. The reason you are attributing this all to big B does not male sense aimply because of la k of reasons for such a plan. The arrangements for it require money and I guess a lot more than 50 m8lpion has been spent. The pool allegedly for the whole operation was 300 million. I think the major players did get their share of the pie and did not move for the love of the people. The major stake holders must have gained from it. Apparently the going rate for switch over was 1 million$. 20MNAs plus 25 MPAs plus 7 seats of MQM PLUS 4 for BAP. This alone adds up to 56 million. Then the big Saheb might have had a cut and Zardari and the Shareefs would not have budged qithout their cuts. So a lot more money was spent. The meeting with MPAs and MNAs were ongoing since early last year aignifying a plan in place and workup being done. So there is definitely more to this than meets the eye and NO ONE in Pakistan would have spent money pike this without genuine reasons. The Shareefs and Zardaris do not buy their own foods much less will dole out money for a switch over. Plus the MO has/striking similarities with earlier hatched US plans.
A
Regime change for less than $100M is a bargain.

Apparently the going rate for switch over was 1 million$. 20MNAs plus 25 MPAs plus 7 seats of MQM PLUS 4 for BAP. This alone adds up to 56 million. Then the big Saheb might have had a cut and Zardari and the Shareefs would not have budged qithout their cuts. So a lot more money was spent.

Are any of these facts verifiable or mere insinuations and allegations?

Top 10 Recipients of Foreign Aid From DAC Members

1. India: $4.21 billion
  2. Turkey: $4.10 billion
  3. Afghanistan: $2.95 billion
  4. Syria: $2.77 billion
  5. Ethiopia: $1.94 billion
  6. Bangladesh: $1.81 billion
  7. Morocco: $1.74 billion
  8. Vietnam: $1.61 billion
  9. Iraq: $1.60 billion
  10. Indonesia: $1.48 billion
And they call us beggers... But when our own Pan C PM calls us beggers then.....

How can you verify such a thing? I dont think short of a full blown investigation which in Pakistan!s perspective is extremely unlikely to happen, we will never know the truth. The allegation is widely publicised and NO ONE has come out to deny it. So if you are asking for solid proof like records of transactions and bank accounts in which money has been shifted, then No. But the fact that the patterns are familiar enough for G Galloway and Ken Livingston pointing it out, and no
one has bothered to deny the allegation point to there being a fire where there is smoke.

Regime change for less than $100M is a bargain.
I suspect it was a lot more to the US tax payers. Everyone including Handlers middle men local agents and minions get to eat a pie and I guess the major US operatives get the Lion's share.
A

How can you verify such a thing? I dont think short of a full blown investigation which in Pakistan!s perspective is extremely unlikely to happen, we will never know the truth. The allegation is widely publicised and NO ONE has come out to deny it. So if you are asking for solid proof like records of transactions and bank accounts in which money has been shifted, then No. But the fact that the patterns are familiar enough for G Galloway and Ken Livingston pointing it out, and no
one has bothered to deny the allegation point to there being a fire where there is smoke.

Understood, and hence taken for what it is actually worth.

Understood, and hence taken for what it is actually worth.
My friend we are talking in the realms of non verifiable verified. What is being stated is based on patterns of movements with similarities from the past. The likelihood of the same sequence of events occuring multiple times in thelast 70 years with one party gaining an upper hand points to the possibilities of the party that gains being the perpetrator. Ask for proof then you will have to wait for another 30years before secret documents get declassified. There is no proof here but a predictable sequence of events triggered by unforseen circumstances and outcomes which remind you of multiple previous events,with the same outcome.
A

It would be an insult if it was verified as well - that would make the intelligence agencies accused of orchestrating this pretty inept.

My friend we are talking in the realms of non verifiable verified. What is being stated is based on patterns of movements with similarities from the past. The likelihood of the same sequence of events occuring multiple times in thelast 70 years with one party gaining an upper hand points to the possibilities of the party that gains being the perpetrator. Ask for proof then you will have to wait for another 30years before secret documents get declassified. There is no proof here but a predictable sequence of events triggered by unforseen circumstances and outcomes which remind you of multiple previous events,with the same outcome.
A

It would be an insult if it was verified as well - that would make the intelligence agencies accused of orchestrating this pretty inept.

The Incredibles:

The alternative is PTI MPAs and MNAs risked their chairs and political capital on ‘zameer ki awaz’ and ‘mehangai’ (which has gotten worse). I would buy the ‘Aliens from Mars controlling our minds’ theory instead.

The reason you are attributing this all to big B does not make sense simply because of lack of reasons for such a plan.

You do have a point and I was also thinking what would be a reason for big B to go all out.

However recent vlogs from Maj. Adil Raja & Haider Mehdi points towards a reason. I think we might get a hint regarding the reason of all this by November 2022.

Back
Top Bottom