What's new

In farewell meetings, COAS Gen Bajwa tells troops to keep serving nation with same zeal

18 days.....

@The Accountant you negative rating means shit. The truth hurts and pakis like you simply can't handle the truth. Your society is society of haramis. Bajwa is an elder his parents and paksotan as whole. So suck it up

wtf dude?
Can't you see that Pakistan is finally about to change for the better, leaving all this bs in the past?

Now that he’s retiring, can he tell us his religion? Why did ex army people and other religious people file cases against him for being qadiyani when he was appointed and got extension? Is his wife still qadiyani? If not why didn’t she openly convert to Islam? How is it possible that his in laws are qadiyani and he has good relations with them while being army chief? Is his kids even Muslim? How can a Muslim marry a qadiyani if they haven’t converted to Islam and if they did why is it kept lowkey?

These aren’t personal questions. These are questions to ensure the survival of ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan. Qadiyanis kaffirs want to take revenge on Pakistan and break Pakistan. We must know if the person who lead the Muslim army of Pakistan is even a Muslim. We must find out as soon as possible so we can reverse any damage they caused. The commander of a Muslim army hasn’t made his religion and his family’s religion clear yet.

If bajwa is indeed a qadiyani, the seeds he sowed in the army and state institutions will show their affects after he retires and will be a challenge to the survival of Pakistan.

I can tell you from my personal experience. I know one guy locally, who was married to a Qadiani lady, she died two years ago during Covid.

1- He talks shit, you could clearly see, he is a closet Qadiani. Becuase Qadiani try to convert you, they don't become Muslims that easily.
2- His kids are all definitely Qadianis, they go to their worship place, and are openly following Mirza Kazzab.
3- His wife was a pure filth, I did some research and found out she has defrauded even Banks, among other things, like benefits fraud, which most Qadianis do.
Once i found out she is Qadiani, In 20 years I never visited his house. I found out by chance, one day i was in their house , there was a Quran on the perch in his sitting room, I picked it up and started to read it, when I looked at translations, it looked odd to me from normal Muslim trnanslations. Thus, I asked him, and find out his wife is a Qadiani.
Know another person who married a Qadiani lady and he became Qadiani too.
So more chances are that if you marry a Qadiani, they convert you rather the other way around.

Many “ex Muslims” in the west are previous qadianis. Many many of them leaving qadianism, some come to Islam but many become atheists. It’s a dying movement.

Whatever bajwa is it has nothing to do with his family ... This is basic teaching of islam ... On the other hand bastard bajwa is murderer
اعظم سواتی جرنیلوں کے خاندان کی عزت کرتے ہوئے
😂😂

Whatever bajwa is it has nothing to do with his family ... This is basic teaching of islam ... On the other hand bastard bajwa is murderer
ہم انکی ماؤں کی عزت کریں اور وہ ہماری ماؤں کی فلمیں بنائیں ؟ ہوش کرو بھائی ہوش

Are you dumb? His family supports him. They back him 100%. If his parent had taught him to be good and given him values he would not be 'bastard murderer' as you put it.
Problem is you people are like ostriches...Bury your heads in the sand and then complain when you get kicked up the jacksy.

I can tell you from my personal experience. I know one guy locally, who was married to a Qadiani lady, she died two years ago during Covid.

1- He talks shit, you could clearly see, he is a closet Qadiani. Becuase Qadiani try to convert you, they don't become Muslims that easily.
2- His kids are all definitely Qadianis, they go to their worship place, and are openly following Mirza Kazzab.
3- His wife was a pure filth, I did some research and found out she has defrauded even Banks, among other things, like benefits fraud, which most Qadianis do.
Once i found out she is Qadiani, In 20 years I never visited his house. I found out by chance, one day i was in their house , there was a Quran on the perch in his sitting room, I picked it up and started to read it, when I looked at translations, it looked odd to me from normal Muslim trnanslations. Thus, I asked him, and find out his wife is a Qadiani.
Know another person who married a Qadiani lady and he became Qadiani too.
So more chances are that if you marry a Qadiani, they convert you rather the other way around.

I know exactly what you mean. It is better to stay as far away as possible

18 days.....

wtf dude?
Can't you see that Pakistan is finally about to change for the better, leaving all this bs in the past?
InshAllah pakistan will change but change can only come when you identify the problem. Brushing dust under the carpet doesn't clean the house. You have to get rid of the dust. The problem in pak society is the elder. They lie cheat and deceive. Here are some examples for you that happen in every home.

1. Forced marriage sof girls and boys. This is 100% haram but they sell it as halal.
2. Robbing the daughter of their inheritance and giving it to the sons.
3. As long as money is coming don't question it. Haram is fine Allah maaf. Doesn't work like that.
4. Land problems. Etc etc etc
5. Using Islam when it suits them

I could go on all day but yiu get the pic. Why do u all deny the truth. Why not accept it so we can improve ??

Are you dumb? His family supports him. They back him 100%. If his parent had taught him to be good and given him values he would not be 'bastard murderer' as you put it.
Problem is you people are like ostriches...Bury your heads in the sand and then complain when you get kicked up the jacksy.
brother.. enticement is not liable to punishment else iblees is accountable for wrongdoings and not human. It doesn't matter who loads the gun in law but who pulls the trigger. Yes, there is a punishment but of lesser degree for the promoter.

dude, you are telling people to no abuse his parents, yet you go ahead and call him a bastard. duuuuude.....
so cliche so doesn't feel like else yes the abuse is addressed to one's mother.

InshAllah pakistan will change but change can only come when you identify the problem. Brushing dust under the carpet doesn't clean the house. You have to get rid of the dust. The problem in pak society is the elder. They lie cheat and deceive. Here are some examples for you that happen in every home.

1. Forced marriage sof girls and boys. This is 100% haram but they sell it as halal.
3. As long as money is coming don't question it. Haram is fine Allah maaf. Doesn't work like that.

I could go on all day but yiu get the pic. Why do u all deny the truth. Why not accept it so we can improve ??

I'm probably one of the only other people that have spoken about this too.
We honestly need to break the chain of this occurring, by establishing brand new good values within the new generation.

But this ultimately leads to a need to break the attitudes of the Parents too, as their influence reaches the child's outlook before it can be changed by a school syllabus.

Ideals such as responsibility for the environment and state, kindness and national pride need to be implemented properly

brother.. enticement is not liable to punishment else iblees is accountable for wrongdoings and not human. It doesn't matter who loads the gun in law but who pulls the trigger. Yes, there is a punishment but of lesser degree for the promoter.
I agree but if yiu as a parent didn't educate your children of what is correct and what is wrong then yoh will be held accountable by Allah for the sins of your kids. If you have done this duty and the children then do wrong you are innocent in the eyes of Allah.

Now put your hand on your heart and tell me that Pakistani mothers teach their children to be good honest people or they teach them to study hard so they make money .
B4 you answer make sure you remember you brought Allah into this and his is the wise one amongst us. I am not liked because I call a spade a spade

I'm probably one of the only other people that have spoken about this too.
We honestly need to break the chain of this occurring, by establishing brand new good values within the new generation.

But this ultimately leads to a need to break the attitudes of the Parents too, as their influence reaches the child's outlook before it can be changed by a school syllabus.

Ideals such as responsibility for the environment and state, kindness and national pride need to be implemented properly
MashAllah much love.

I hate these fluffy goody two shoes modern elder respecting shoshlas liek @The Accountant.
At least have the balls to speak the truth. It's free

@Goenitz I am sorry you are sad...but its the truth brother. I have seen it 1st hand.

I agree but if yiu as a parent didn't educate your children of what is correct and what is wrong then yoh will be held accountable by Allah for the sins of your kids.
It is Parent's Farz to teach children morality in Islam, so they will be accountable for that. It is personal duty to learn enough to differentiate between right and wrong.
I heard Bajwa has a humble background so by looks of it his father didn't loot/plunder.

@Goenitz I am sorry you are sad...but its the truth brother. I have seen it 1st hand.
For sure I have seen it too. @SQ8 has highlighted many times the shortcomings of our society and thus correlated to our Establishment's behaviour and corruption. As it consist of people of the same dirty pool.

I am sad bcz the battle is far more greater than IK's win. We have rotten society. 3 out of 5 people who did fraud to my father in property are regular Tableeghi. Just a façade to rob people. The rest 2 are Namzis too :P . Parents use "wa bil walidayni ihsana " to blackmail kids, Husband uses various Hadiths to subdue wife, etc. Besides, all the corruption we do in the name of society, norm and culture.

I wish this lanti retires in Europe or North America. Oversea Pakistanis can then make this piece of shit life miserable.
Looks like he has the spend the rest of miserable life in some remote place like Siberia or Alaska in a remote wood cabin. His PMA gun skills will be useful in hunting animals around for survival.
Otherwise this piece of shit is good for nothing , people would love to end his life.

dude, you are telling people to no abuse his parents, yet you go ahead and call him a bastard. duuuuude.....
He is not aiming at his parents, don’t interpret it literally. He is expressing his distaste towards Bajwa not his parents..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom