What's new

In farewell meetings, COAS Gen Bajwa tells troops to keep serving nation with same zeal

Yeap, the troops should serve the nation with same zeal, while he serves his masters with the same zeal too. In between there is a small matter of loyality to Pakistan and at stake is its existence, but what is to him!! Right!!

Interesting analysis on Bajwa

Asim is out ...

Baji or Bajwa ...lollllllll

Last edited:
I hope Iss ghashti maa kaa bachay kii shakal Dubara nazar Naa aiyay retirement ka bad.
Negative rating for abusing his mother. Your differences with the man aside, please show respect to women after all you too came from a woman and would not tolerate someone abusing your mother.

@Jango i have reported his post. Please kindly review, a lot of members are engaging in abusive posts with incredibly foul language which is against forum rules and decorum.

Negative rating for abusing his mother. Your differences with the man aside, please show respect to women after all you too came from a woman and would not tolerate someone abusing your mother.

@Jango i have reported his post. Please kindly review, a lot of members are engaging in abusive posts with incredibly foul language which is against forum rules and decorum.

Mr. Ranger sir,

Normally, I’m against this as well, but I think the boy gets a pass in this case. :lol:

Mr. Ranger sir,

Normally, I’m against this as well, but I think the boy gets a pass in this case. :lol:
Nahi yar. No one should have the right to insult someone’s mother. Let’s stay within the parda of our cultures and religious norms.

Insulting mothers, wife’s, family should be off the table. They have not done anything, let’s leave them out of it.

Abusing women really is cheap.

Nahi yar. No one should have the right to insult someone’s mother. Let’s stay within the parda of our cultures and religious norms.

Insulting mothers, wife’s, family should be off the table. They have not done anything, let’s leave them out of it.

Abusing women really is cheap.

It is. But think about how many mothers this man has robbed of their sons.

Oh well...

I see your point, but that ain’t gonna stop me though... I’m a simple guy. I just say what’s in my heart.

It is. But think about how many mothers this man has robbed of their sons.

Oh well...

I see your point, but that ain’t gonna stop me though... I’m a simple guy. I just say what’s in my heart.
Abuse him all you like. Let’s keep his mother and family out of it. I’m also a simple guy from Mianwali, I was raised on a diet of lassi and parathas not Hardy’s Burgers.

I have given 18 years service to this country and it pains my heart to see it in the state it is in.

Do I hate Bajwa, yes, would I abuse his mother? NO. Because I too have a mother.

Salam.

Abuse him all you like. Let’s keep his mother and family out of it. I’m also a simple guy from Mianwali, I was raised on a diet of lassi and parathas not Hardy’s Burgers.

I have given 18 years service to this country and it pains my heart to see it in the state it is in.

Do I hate Bajwa, yes, would I abuse his mother? NO. Because I too have a mother.

Salam.

I guess. Maybe his own mother is ashamed of him too... :lol:

I guess. Maybe his own mother is ashamed of him too... :lol:
Hahah - someone get him this sticker for his retirement gift:

1668133775035.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom