What's new

Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa Important Meeting with Centcom Commander in GHQ

best is get a building with multiply rooms and place it on airbnb have services like food ,message, halls and gym, but hotel chain is risky and thier is also hotel mafia you have to be very careful.
like this but like 8 marla commercial building but it will be costly like may cost depending on location close to 5~20 core .
View attachment 871877
I've heard of the holiday home mafia, but not of the hotel mafia.
I'm aiming to save 15 to 20 crore before I move out, just to be on the safe side

He is young angry man. We must let him vent.

I think it’s funny that he says batameezi ne karo Yaar..even though he goes around insulting everyone else.

Then finally when he gets a similar response back... vicharay di bund saar jandi’aa.
no hard feelings.

Piece of advice, stop with the dick measuring contest.

I apologize, i'll speak to you in more respectable manner.

Probably shortlisting/negotiating additional 'gifts' from the US.

Prior negotiated price is no longer valid since his family size has increased.
Yes the coupons for huggies and pampers are alwsys helpful!
Specially twins u need twice everything….

The typical IQ of a immi loving pakistani. Lol.

Go on, I've heard they even took some nukes with them as well.

Come back to Pakistan, send your children in the army and make a difference, if you have such a problem with the current cadre. Atleast your kids won't bow down to the Americans.
Bc bahir baith kar sirf bakwas karni ati hai.

Lol, your forces since 1970s couldn't make any difference with Sandhurst, US Postgraduate Naval educated and trained cadre and you think someone else would? Buddy, it's your culture you need to change, jism nikalia gulami sa - dimak ko bi nikalo, when my child is of age, I'll give him the option of either being blown apart in a Toyota Technical or losing one limb by chance in a MRAP in US Forces. One values life the other doesn't. As for us sitting outside, just remember it's our remittance that's keeping you afloat and new housing being built we are sending money there, jab koi akal data uska upar amal karo.

Last edited:
Lol, your forces since 1970s couldn't make any difference with Sandhurst, US Postgraduate Naval educated and trained cadre and you think someone else would? Buddy, it's your culture you need to change, jism nikalia gulami sa - dimak ko bi nikalo, when my child is of age, I'll give him the option of either being blown apart in a Toyota Technical or losing one limb by chance in a MRAP in US Forces. One values life the other doesn't. As for us sitting outside, just remember it's our remittance that's keeping you afloat and new housing being built we are sending money there, jab koi akal data uska upar amal karo.
Yeah - how long have we been listening to this incessant pleading and BS excuses of 'trust the military leadership, they know what they are doing' - for decades, as we lose more and more soldiers in attacks that could have been prevented.

The facade has finally crumbled and the mask come off - the military leadership could have taken decisions to provide soldiers deployed in COIN operations in FATA and Balochistan with better protection, better vehicles, better aerial coverage and air support a long time ago - they didn't because they have been too busy building housing societies and minting money and pumping funds into surveilling, blackmailing, manipulating and controlling politicians, bureaucrats, judges, journalists, media owners and businessmen.

Yeah - how long have we been listening to this incessant pleading and BS excuses of 'trust the military leadership, they know what they are doing' - for decades, as we lose more and more soldiers in attacks that could have been prevented.

The facade has finally crumbled and the mask come off - the military leadership could have taken decisions to provide soldiers deployed in COIN operations in FATA and Balochistan with better protection, better vehicles, better aerial coverage and air support a long time ago - they didn't because they have been too busy building housing societies and minting money and pumping funds into surveilling, blackmailing, manipulating and controlling politicians, bureaucrats, judges, journalists, media owners and businessmen.

Amazing how times and thoughts change and evolve, eh? Quite amazing.

The typical IQ of a immi loving pakistani. Lol.

Go on, I've heard they even took some nukes with them as well.

Come back to Pakistan, send your children in the army and make a difference, if you have such a problem with the current cadre. Atleast your kids won't bow down to the Americans.
Bc bahir baith kar sirf bakwas karni ati hai.

u r just a typical army brat, kid the ones who are in Pakistan and are in army, how are they making pakistan a better place? ur soldiers are being slaughtered daily, ur coas is begging and selling in any way he can for few bucks. And the officers are just following orders and enjoying plots after retirement. Meanwhile kids like u just defend army blindly bcoz u live in gated cantts far away from the struggles of ordinary tax payers from whose money u enjoy all the luxuries.......

The evolution of thought as a consequence of being exposed to new information is something I would consider a necessary trait for our species.

Of course. when the mind is ready, a teacher appears, quite magically, as the old saying goes. I am glad that you are now able to see what I have been saying for nearly a decade on PDF about the military and its usurpation of power, and the consequences thereof. The rest will follow in due course as well, I am quite sure. No rush.

USA’s CENTCOM Commander along with delegation visited GHQ #PakArmy today. He had a 1-1 meeting with COAS Gen Qamar J Bajwa. Matters of mutual interest, reg sec situation, stability, defence & security cooperation particularly mil-mil ties were discussed during the meeting.

Teri Jurat or Sujhat Ko Salam

What crawled up the backside of the American generals and died? They look miserable and annoyed.

Oh the irony of taking them through a museum, where the brave founder of Pakistan fought against colonialism on all fronts.

Finally just a quick snapshot of all going on.
Pakistan’s military hosts top US military delegations, has now started to arm Ukraine in a clandestine way , aligns it’s policy with the US etc.
In return a ban on weapons sales, block on engines, FATF etc.

You’d think there would be a concession somewhere but nope. What a shambles.

This is ridiculous...freedom of speech gone from this forum...insulting an individual is not the same as insulting and institution.

We all love our jawaans ... the one that fight give blood sweat and tears for us. But the property bakery mafia and those that support foreign governments must be pointed out. If we cannot accept our flaws ... how will our nation progress.

THE MODS HERE MUST HAVE COURAGE TO UNDERSTAND. HOW WILL YOU LOOK BACK AT YOURSELF AND SEE THAT WHEN IT MATTERED YOU BANNED THE VERY VOICES THAT WANT A FREE AND PROGRESSIVE PAKISTAN AWAY FROM CORRUPTION AND LAW OF THE JUNGLE.

I GUESS I WILL BE BANNED NOW

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom