What's new

Future Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the Majority dont know whats right for them and vote for criminals or those who serve other nation's interests before their own, because they are getting paid, as in Pakistan's case.

The majority always knows what's right for them. People always want the best for themselves and their country. Did you think about the possibility that Pakistan is not reaching its potential because of a lack of mass education, corruption and a poor infrastructure? Imagine you had a dictatorship. The country would slowly turn into North Korea. Iranians would give up all the oil and gas for what Pakistan has right now. Democracy isn't the problem. The root cause of the problem is somewhere else.

The majority always knows what's right for them. People always want the best for themselves and their country. Did you think about the possibility that Pakistan is not reaching its potential because of a lack of mass education, corruption and a poor infrastructure? Imagine you had a dictatorship. The country would slowly turn into North Korea. Iranians would give up all the oil and gas for what Pakistan has right now. Democracy isn't the problem. The root cause of the problem is somewhere else.

LOL Brother if you have studied Pakistan's history you would know that Pakistan always see development and econmic prosperity during military dictatorship and is always bankrupt when we have democracy.

800px-Pakistan_gdp_growth_rate.svg.png

But yea you are right. Most of Pakistan's population is illiterate and always vote for thieves. So yea, democracy doesn't work for everyone.

I think we should give credit when it's due
KSA seems to be starting to wake up but it's not nearly enough. At best the oil will remain for another 2 decades (I mean at current levels). KSA needs to do wayyyyyyyyyyyy more to catch up.

I really think that KSA's main problem is its education system. Right now the country is not producing anywhere near the amound of experts that it needs. How can a country develope when it can't even create warehouse managers (I have a buddy that has an offer from KSA and they are willing to pay him 100K plus a ton of benefits and housing accomodation. In canada he's getting 50K BEFORE tax without much benefits).

And by above I don't mean building new schools and universities ( although it certainly helps) but I mean reforming the education system. Right now the study of Islam is central in the Saudi school system (Iran is an Islamic Republic and the leaders are pretty extreme but other than 1 quran class, the rest of the stuff people learn in elementary and high school are basically the same as the stuff people learn in the West).

This is key IMO and nothing can change radically until the education system is modernized.

Which is why a couple of weeks ago a flock of clerics flooded the king's office because the new education system would mean that the 4 religious books we study everyyear from elementery be combined kn one and more emphesis is given on science.
When we studied we had to go through hadith tafseer tawheed fiqh and islamic culture with atleast 2 classes a week of each and i hated it i got the lowest grades on these subjects.
But hopefully yhe new system will eradicate that.

You say this cos you have food on the table. The grass is always greener on the other side. You in Iran have more democracy than we have I would say. Most of our "political parties" have no democracy internally. Our democracy is a sham that west have pushed through to weaken our country. I would have amidinajad any day of the week hes not perfect but I would swap him for zardari anyday of the week. Having said that I would prefer our leaders to family of all saud. lol

i have read a lot of your posts. most of them are litterd with contradictions. Although you have stated that you are studying medic forgive me for saying so but you seem a bit dim. At times like above I wish you were as clever and witty as you think at least we would have some entertainment,

Sorry for not living up to your expectations

LOL Brother if you have studied Pakistan's history you would know that Pakistan always see development and econmic prosperity during military dictatorship and is always bankrupt when we have democracy.

800px-Pakistan_gdp_growth_rate.svg.png

But yea you are right. Most of Pakistan's population is illiterate and always vote for thieves. So yea, democracy doesn't work for everyone.

that's interesting but I still like to believe that the problem is not with democracy.
Also you can read that chart in many different ways as well (the current war or the floods etc... could be used to justify the figures).

To me, democracy is the ultimate goal and it's the ultimate goal of most Iranians.

The example of a majority vote going wrong is the time Mr.Bhutto came along (actually any other example of anyone being elected here would do sufficiently well as well). Do you remember the 1970s? Pakistan had a very prosperous industrial base going on. Then came the nationalization and fanito. BECO then was starting the production of a Pakistani made car. Have you visited the BECO ruins lately?

Well to be honest I believe that the success to any nation is its populous not the leaders. Straighten your ways and you'll have leaders popping up everywhere. Continue your ways of folly and the few who are good will be crushed to dust. We are a sad nation if a nation at all. Iv ranted about our sad state of affairs too many times before so ill refrain from doing so this time. But we have got to stop presenting the excuse of not having found "good leaders". We have to fix ourselves as a people. Even on the most basic personal level we are pathetic. Thora sa ehsas paida karlo yar. We have to stop being a crowd and become a nation.

This is our law and we loooooove it. The onlypeople who should be scared of getting thier heads chopped off are murderers rapists and drug traffickers. And i wouldnt have it any other way.

Got you ...u must be a male..do let your female register at this forum then let her tell how much she likes your all but pathetic laws

Which is why a couple of weeks ago a flock of clerics flooded the king's office because the new education system would mean that the 4 religious books we study everyyear from elementery be combined kn one and more emphesis is given on science.
When we studied we had to go through hadith tafseer tawheed fiqh and islamic culture with atleast 2 classes a week of each and i hated it i got the lowest grades on these subjects.
But hopefully yhe new system will eradicate that.
haha this is awesome (I can't even count the number of times the teachers smacked me for failing the quran tests).

And that's great (about the change). In Iran the mullahs have been trying extremely hard to add more religion courses to the curriculum and they've been somewhat successful.

Here's a funny story (at least to me lol). In elementary school we had a test where we had to prove to the teacher that we could actually pray (cuz a lot of parents in Iran don't teach their kids/don't care etc...) and I had completely forgot about the test. A day before the test I remember that I have to learn to pray and neither of my parent's knew how to pray lol. I called my grandma who lived on the other side of the country to teach me how to pray and we were talking for like 2 hours. Those were fun times.

Got you ...u must be a male..do let your female register at this forum then let her tell how much she likes your all but pathetic laws

Stop hating.......... its not the choice made by the common saudi but their retarded leaders........... its the same as blaming a common pakistani for .... actions of our f...king demonocracy*.

haha this is awesome (I can't even count the number of times the teachers smacked me for failing the quran tests).

And that's great (about the change). In Iran the mullahs have been trying extremely hard to add more religion courses to the curriculum and they've been somewhat successful.

Here's a funny story (at least to me lol). In elementary school we had a test where we had to prove to the teacher that we could actually pray (cuz a lot of parents in Iran don't teach their kids/don't care etc...) and I had completely forgot about the test. A day before the test I remember that I have to learn to pray and neither of my parent's knew how to pray lol. I called my grandma who lived on the other side of the country to teach me how to pray and we were talking for like 2 hours. Those were fun times.

I had a islamic studies teacher who had a bloody stick........ n those who didnt do homework......... were rewarded.... so one day i didnt do it..... the guy told me to come n recieve the blessing....... after 1 or 2 smacks on finger tips........ i told him to go ...... himself....... after tht i wasnt allowed to sit in hus class n i really loved it......lol

I had a islamic studies teacher who had a bloody stick........ n those who didnt do homework......... were rewarded.... so one day i didnt do it..... the guy told me to come n recieve the blessing....... after 1 or 2 smacks on finger tips........ i told him to go ...... himself....... after tht i wasnt allowed to sit in hus class n i really loved it......lol
you do that in Iran and you would be sent to Russian slave labour camps lmao

but srsly, you literally have to swallow your pride and take it up the azz in Iran. School in Iran was like boot camp.

you do that in Iran and you would be sent to Russian slave labour camps lmao

but srsly, you literally have to swallow your pride and take it up the azz in Iran. School in Iran was like boot camp.

come on man......... i dnt think it would be tht bad....... what has school got to do with tht? at max ud be expelled... nothin big.

Stop hating.......... its not the choice made by the common saudi but their retarded leaders........... its the same as blaming a common pakistani for .... actions of our f...king demonocracy*.

I never hated. See you don't like your country laws because they are wrong but that Saudi said that he loved his country's laws ...

I think iran and saudi will meet half way around 2017ish if things continue

I never hated. See you don't like your country laws because they are wrong but that Saudi said that he loved his country's laws ...

Not all of them but the ones from god yes the ones from the people no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom