What's new

Future Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is okay Salman Really. I don't mind that is what I am here for.

No it's not ok. I could understand some Pakistanis don't like KSA because of that terrorism issue but still open racism is not approved even on this forum. I really appreciate your ideas and also your country who is trying atleast to uplift it's people. KSA has a long way to go but i think they are moving in the right direction. Best of luck!

Saudi Industrialization is happening at real slow pace but I like the fact that what ever they product is on par with quality of Europe and USA.
Unlike rapid industrialization of some countries, which has given rise to many stigmas attached with products made in their countries and bad quality perceptions.

The Saudis have the money and the industry but dont have man power..plus the lunatic mutaween make the situation worst..Saudi arabia has to evolve socially before industrially. I know many educated saudis working abroad in Bahrain or UAE, they dont like to return to Saudi Arabia due to social isolation.

Saudi Industrialization is happening at real slow pace but I like the fact that what ever they product is on par with quality of Europe and USA.
Unlike rapid industrialization of some countries, which has given rise to many stigmas attached with "Made in China" and bad quality perceptions.

The Saudis have the money and the industry but dont have man power..plus the lunatic mutaween make the situation worst..Saudi arabia has to evolve socially before industrially. I know many educated saudis working abroad in Bahrain or UAE, they dont like to return to Saudi Arabia due to social isolation.

God knows even I think sometimes of escaping here and live in a more free country. But I realized that my duty first and foremost is to serve my country and make it better. if even by a little. But I will still contribute to it with what I can.

Saudi Arabia needs to invest and advance its civil society. The mindset and society of most Saudi's are still based in the 10th century. If all expats were to leave Saudi Arabia tomorrow, or if their oil infrastructure were destroyed, Saudi Arabia would still be the strategically insignificant barren land that is has been for most of history just before the discovery of oil. The true regional superpower is Iran.

4- What about it? The people of this country are living happily and according to haters here too happily since we are fat and only drive Ferraris apparently.

If you have that kind of mentality you will never be truly happy. Excuse my harsh words but that makes you a hypocrite. As long as muslims in different parts of the world die in hunger while you spend all your oil on supercars-boats-trucks- etc, and as long as you sit on your lazy a$$ you will never be accepted and respected by the muslim community. A true muslim is he who works and earns by working hard and not by being a lazy no-body. People see and understand that the only reason Saudi Arabia is rich is because of your oil. And that oil has created the most lazy generations that the muslim world has ever witnessed. The arabs wanted independence from the Ottoman Empire because you wanted self government. But in the last couple of decades you sadly have destroyed beautiful middle east.

I think saudi arabia needs to keep its monarchy and must NOT become a land for mullas like iran.
as i said before with hard work and determination KSA will reach its goals.. in the mean time if anyone is jealious let them be i mean seriously who gives a toss.

I think saudi arabia needs to keep its monarchy and must NOT become a land for mullas like iran.
as i said before with hard work and determination KSA will reach its goals.. in the mean time if anyone is jealious let them be i mean seriously who gives a toss.
I've been checking your posts and I doubt you're Irooni.

And there are other choices between monarchy and Iranian theocracy. Did your lazy brain cells calculate other scenarios?

Saudi Arabia needs to invest and advance its civil society. The mindset and society of most Saudi's are still based in the 10th century. If all expats were to leave Saudi Arabia tomorrow, or if their oil infrastructure were destroyed, Saudi Arabia would still be the strategically insignificant barren land that is has been for most of history just before the discovery of oil. The true regional superpower is Iran.

stereotypes stereotypes.....

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

If you have that kind of mentality you will never be truly happy. Excuse my harsh words but that makes you a hypocrite. As long as muslims in different parts of the world die in hunger while you spend all your oil on supercars-boats-trucks- etc, and as long as you sit on your lazy a$$ you will never be accepted and respected by the muslim community. A true muslim is he who works and earns by working hard and not by being a lazy no-body. People see and understand that the only reason Saudi Arabia is rich is because of your oil. And that oil has created the most lazy generations that the muslim world has ever witnessed. The arabs wanted independence from the Ottoman Empire because you wanted self government. But in the last couple of decades you sadly have destroyed beautiful middle east.

Somebody does not understand sarcasm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom