What's new

France & Pakistan to revive JF-17 Avionics/EW/Missiles deal as Indian MMRCA stalls.

Bharti demand to France is not limited to MMRCA, neither France is refusing anything, its just Bharti's are not willing to pay, accordingly.

Actually, France doesn't know that it will be a nightmare to work with bharti's, even if they pay.
France is refusing to be held accountable for the Rafale's HAL will be manufacturing

Then again....you are a **** and will obviously deny it

Why dont pakistan buy some rafales with the weapons package. That will be kickass.
They can buy a squadron of thunder at the price of 2 rafale
Rafale isn't a good choice for them

Bharti demand to France is not limited to MMRCA, neither France is refusing anything, its just Bharti's are not willing to pay, accordingly.

Actually, France doesn't know that it will be a nightmare to work with bharti's, even if they pay.

You are right, as I already mentioned, India just can't afford to purchase expensive Rafale. France got angry and left to Pakistan for same crap part offers from Dassault Rafale.

Options are always good.

No, not necessary. No time to think other options, we have been suffered in seven years waiting for France but China and Russia are much better and more reliable.

I'm Pakistani and you are protected by mods.
And I m an Indian ...a Bharatiya for you
and
I don't give a shit about mods
Go call whomever you want
You call me names and I will reply back in the same tone

As far as economy is concerned this is a common belief among Indians that Pakistan is not in a good shape and can not afford even a cycle rest alone a defense deal involving billions. Now even EU is not in a good shape. The only country that has ever been in good shape and shall remain in good shape is India.
---
its just not only economy..
EU even US is bad shape but they have proven economy and world depend on it..
even mighy china knows in he end bread and butter come from usa export and there invresmtn in their economy
--
world is for mutual gain ..
france getting good contracts from india
in
Defence - figter submarine
space - indian sateelite using there arian for heavy satellite
enegry - nuclear
reneable - indias focus on it and france knowledge
Diplomacy - can counter USA when required as india proved it before and agian .
Market - huge devloping market with already booming market and govt leading change to drive more investment
to name a few
so question is why frnace will bet for pak .. why reason 1, 2,3
just for rafael deal to show india we can offer to pak ?to pressures india ?

Getting kicked in the teeth?? No, its more like no matter how incorrect I prove you, the Indian ego, which is in all of you guys from India, doesn't want to realize the truth.

No matter how many "billions" of deals you write down on here, here are the facts:
1) Russia, is dealing with Pakistan individually. Now if I take content from your low quality post (like the rest of them), you'd argue that the Russians have many billions of dollars worth of business with India.....BUT they want another legit customer

2) The French have woken up to the Indian drama that they put the Russians, the Americans and now the French through. Which is wanting everything to be given to India. Or the threat of looking around. Its almost like that wife that doesn't want to stick to one person. The second that one person doesn't do what she wants, she threatens him with the possibility of being involved with another one. So the World has got it. And they have changed the strategy, and will sell to Pakistan and India both. Granted, Pakistan can come up with Cash. Which is my next point to address.

3) You've trolled over three threads on my posts, AND you've still failed to link the economic growth. In this post, you still sound as naive as you were before you read my posts on all three threads and commented on each of them. Not sure why you don't put stuff in the right context but somehow you are a "Think Tank"....OR "Tanked Thinking"????
Pakistan's economy was a topic of the past. The country will remain fluctuating economy wise till the next 3 years, specially as they overcome the electric generation issue. BUT, in three years, the Trade Route with the Chinese will start to work and the expansion to Central Russian states will start to take place, meaning Billion will be pumped in within ONE year of starting the Trade Route to China, in Pass Through income. The same year, many new economic zones and businesses will start to exist to support the trade route. New population areas, hotels, homes and business around the trade route.
So in the next 3-5 years, the money will flow and so will the need to further strengthened the Navy and the PAF to protect the trade route. The defense budget will easily have 3-5 billion per year available. In the next ten years, Pakistan's defense budget will go around 15+ Billion dollars. You can mark my words. I haven't added billions of revenue by selling Copper, Iron, Gold and Shale gas.
The West is watching this and they know there is billions every year to be made. And the decision is, we want that money so time to separate Pakistan from India.

@WebMaster @Horus : Gentlemen - please make sure your think tank analyst I am addressing on here, doesn't abuse his power and give me a negative rating. He's done that before under his previous screen name Sandy something. And abuse of power should never be allowed on here.

I gave you a thank you because you are the first one from India, who's not jumping up and down with emotions. Your post states fact and discusses the issue outside of patriotism so I appreciate it, wish more of your countrymen could directly address issues instead of going up and down with Patriotism.
The Drama I referred to, is VERY common in negotiations in India, Pakistan, Chinese cultures. I was explaining this to a partner a few days ago who was furious trying to deal with an Indian business. The deal is, in the West, we call a "deal" where both parties get something and life moves on. In India, China, Pakistan, if you have the upper hand like here in this deal with the French, the deal means you (the Asian side) get the MOST out of everything and the other party should get lesser benefit if need be. That's a good Asian cultural thing and very cut throat, but it doesn't exactly work that way in the West.

Again the same old blah blah.....

Explain 4 billion in avionics for JF17 when the entire inventory of JF17 costs less than a billion....

Show how can you allocate 4 Billion in avionics in say last 8 years of capex budget for the entire PAF budget.....

please stick to the topic at hand instead of blah blah syndrome.

Explain 4 billion in avionics for JF17 when the entire inventory of JF17 costs less than a billion....

Show how can you allocate 4 Billion in avionics in say last 8 years of capex budget for the entire PAF budget.....

Someone mentioned that "friends in the gulf" are financing this purchase.

Same goes for every **** don't you think
Some feel abused bcuz Prince Harry said it in a different tone
But most pakis don't mind as far as I know
"****" is slur according to any and every English dictionary, there is proper term "Pakistani" that exist
now if some people started to like the slur due to small typing size thats a different story.

on the orther hand "Indian" is not a slur according any official dictionary but for some reason some Indians or bhartis whatever you like consider it so.

Better you explain 10 billion for 126 rafale fitted with even even more expensive french avionics, plus all the training, factories, investment, technology transfer request !!!

original deal that was about to be signed was 1 billion EUROs for full weapons and avionic package for 50 thunders with TOT.
so for 150-200 jets it will be 3.5-5 billion dollars plus, put some exports into that would have been likely due to its western systems, it would have been a direct competitor to gripen...

if France miss the MRCA they will be crying as they did miss alot from that deal.

having said due to financial criss of late 2000s i highly doubt the deal would have gone through anyway. but who knows may be PAF would have. and dont bring budgets etc. if in late 80-90s PAF could pay 5 billion for F16s they could have done it now too.

2) The French have woken up to the Indian drama that they put the Russians, the Americans and now the French through. Which is wanting everything to be given to India. Or the threat of looking around. Its almost like that wife that doesn't want to stick to one person. The second that one person doesn't do what she wants, she threatens him with the possibility of being involved with another one.

Gentlemen; @WebMaster @Horus

If India ability to negotiate military hardware for military sources is being equated to "wife that doesn't want to stick to one person", what kind of retort will that derive for pakistan's current defence procurement policy. I won't give any rating to that but do use your imagination understand what kind of response such narrative might derive.

As far as the argument is concerned, i have backed mine with objectivity and defence allocation figures for pakistan comparing them active projects with the french in India, which derives accusation of trolling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom