What's new

France & Pakistan to revive JF-17 Avionics/EW/Missiles deal as Indian MMRCA stalls.

Bharti demand to France is not limited to MMRCA, neither France is refusing anything, its just Bharti's are not willing to pay, accordingly.

Actually, France doesn't know that it will be a nightmare to work with bharti's, even if they pay.
Seems like they have sensed it from Indian demand of holding France responsible if something goes wrong with an Indian built Rafel :-).

You mean HI-LO mix of JF-17s which PAF also wanted to counter rising IAF 4+ gen fighter capability gap? but tell one thing what special French offer which you mentioned in your post that others can't offer? will RBE2 AESA water down version will be better then Vixen-1000e, Raven or Zhuk AE??
Vixen-1000e, Raven or Zhuk AE are better. PAF would have its hands on them if they were ever in its reach. Similarly only those options would be viable in which there would be no strings attached.Why PAF not approached for the vixen 1000 radar?

Hi,

It is not a matter of allocation for the year---but the money saved for procurement for over the years for the air force was already sitting in the bank.

Over the years of sanctions---money was being put aside to purchases once the sanctions cane off.
that's interesting, what account is it, is under any audit, or is this a secret account....In annual report is this value declared, if not how is this justified?

Additionally if JF 17 Aircrafts base price is along 17-20 million usd, so maybe a 15 Million dollar sale price without the chinese avionics, (integrated suite, FBW, mission comp, radar, irst if any, targeting pod, rwr, maws, isrt of any, ), How much perplane cost do you think would be chose French avionics.?

You previously mentioned around low side of 2 Bil, i.e. roughly 10 Mil Usd per plane..... you think PAF would be willing to pa 10 mil per plane to france just for avionics and a2a suite? Remember Each mica will cost 1.128 Million US$. So just to arm one aircraft with just one missile will take about 581.2 Million Dollars,.

Last edited:
that's interesting, what account is it, is under any audit, or is this a secret account....In annual report is this value declared, if not how is this justified?

Additionally if JF 17 Aircrafts base price is along 17-20 million usd, so maybe a 15 Million dollar sale price without the chinese avionics, (integrated suite, FBW, mission comp, radar, irst if any, targeting pod, rwr, maws, isrt of any, ), How much perplane cost do you think would be chose French avionics.?

You previously mentioned around low side of 2 Bil, i.e. roughly 10 Mil Usd per plane..... you think PAF would be willing to pa 10 mil per plane to france just for avionics and a2a suite? Remember Each mica will cost 1.128 Million US$. So just to arm one aircraft with just one missile will take about 581.2 Million Dollars,.

Hi,

Nice try---account info not available.

TOT for latest AESA radar and Electronic warfare suite should be the main priority in the avionics deal. Only those AESA radar should be acceptable in which PAF can easily integrate all its existing weapons like SD-10, MAR-1, RAAD, CM-400 & CM-102. Similarly HMDS should also be focused for integration with JF-17 and Mirages.

How is Saudi Arabia related with this?

It was said before that a middle east country is arm twisting the french to sell this stuff to pakistan. I suppose it was the saudi's.

Why would french want that?
it depends on many ifs but who knows what they want, i m just predicting because the chinese will be the new superpower and it will be good for them to be in their good books.

It was said before that a middle east country is arm twisting the french to sell this stuff to pakistan. I suppose it was the saudi's
Well Saudis would do that only if they are interested in JF-17, at the moment they are not. I would not disagree with you totally the Saudis can pressurize French but at the moment its all happening to pressurize India.
i m just predicting because the chinese will be the new superpower and it will be good for them to be in their good books
No doubt China will be a power to be reckoned with but French are not stupid enough to do that by loosing a billion dollar customer of their arms, i am not only talking about MMRCA deal but Mirage 2000 upgrade plan as well.

so your machine is in air, that great.

at the times when aircrafts are being made up of carbon composites you are making aluminium tin can

It works for us and seems going to secure a few international orders and it can kick its adversary's arss any time. By the way your super duper LCA is still not able to make ur AF happy with all super composite materials and stuff.

and that too without mastering the engine technology.

Ooo so what about the story of mastering in failed Kaveri engine :D.

your aircraft is the option for bankrupts.

Hehehe still we are selling it we don't give a rat whose gonna buy it and we have countries showing interests and 2 of them have already finalised.

second thing, there is a general rule for all businesses, "customer is the king". guess what, we can cancel the mmrca deal straightaway and we still will be fine:D

Do it come on show them that no buddy fu(ck with India and France are no exception.

now suppose we ban french from contesting for our defense procurements then imagine what happens next......... pakistan wont be getting any helis from russia because it will send them clear message that infuriating India is not in their interests and blackmailing us with engaging pakistan may backfire.

Don't suppose show that you people have balls to do it.
You will come to know that world doesn't revolve around India.

---
its just not only economy..
EU even US is bad shape but they have proven economy and world depend on it..
even mighy china knows in he end bread and butter come from usa export and there invresmtn in their economy
--
world is for mutual gain ..
france getting good contracts from india
in
Defence - figter submarine
space - indian sateelite using there arian for heavy satellite
enegry - nuclear
reneable - indias focus on it and france knowledge
Diplomacy - can counter USA when required as india proved it before and agian .
Market - huge devloping market with already booming market and govt leading change to drive more investment
to name a few
so question is why frnace will bet for pak .. why reason 1, 2,3
just for rafael deal to show india we can offer to pak ?to pressures india ?

Delusions, delusions and delusions. I mean what can I say! You betray your Indian mentality and then just dont stop at it until you make a complete fool of yourself.

Delusions, delusions and delusions. I mean what can I say! You betray your Indian mentality and then just dont stop at it until you make a complete fool of yourself.
--
ok Fine
let time decide who is in delusion or denial
i gave you reason and facts .. if you have somtuine same to recepiprocate to negate my claim then fine ..
if not .. your choice

Did I say anything of the sort? Business is business but naturally the potential business with India far outweighs the potential business with Pakistan and if India insists then why wouldn't the French reduce ties with Pakistan? Why would France put tens of billions at risk for a few billion?

Indian-French defence deals are more than just the Rafale, beyond the Rafale there are many many other huge deals to be signed. I'm not saying France is dependant on India but obviously will be more inclined to the customer with deeper pockets.

Which is of little relevance to anything given the age of these planes and limited OEM support they require and thus how little France is still making off them. Once India signs the Rafale deal this will no longer stand true anyway.

The original post was just some information. And you Indians are so worked up to prove your point here.

You have revealed your smallness and meanness a thousandth time here and its just a repeat of that and its affirmation on this thread too.

Vixen-1000e, Raven or Zhuk AE are better. PAF would have its hands on them if they were ever in its reach. Similarly only those options would be viable in which there would be no strings attached.Why PAF not approached for the vixen 1000 radar?

Don't know may be funds issue, but if Vixen 1000e is good for PAF then they can negotiate its license production too as Pakistan is producing Grafo Radars in-house and have close working relationship with Selex.

Same can be achieved for Zhuk AE as Russia has already agreed to direct sale of RD93s.

Back
Top Bottom