What's new

For Non-Pakistanis: Why did you join this forum?

Mercenary

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just a Question out of curiosity really.

Why did you non-Pakistanis join this forum and how has your opinion on Pakistan and Pakistanis changed, and evolved since you have posted and interacted with Pakistanis?

Personally, I love the fact that so many different nationalities are present in this forum. It really livens up the debate.

Looking forward to reading your responses :)

Joined simply because stumbled upon the forum a few years ago, have been browsing thought about time joined.

It has not changed my perception of pakistanis or any other nationalities that posts here.

I find there is a mix of intelligent and downright retards in the site; however what I find strange is the sheer number of false flaggers, a phenomena that I do not get because they invariably betray their allegiance in the first opportunity

It’s an interesting forum.

My impression about Pakistan before joining PDF was that it is Pakistan which is the evil man in all the bad thing that are happening in India...But the biggest change in my personal opinion is that we Indian are not saint either....And also previously i was thinking every pakistani really hate Indian people...But i find that there are some good amount sane people from Pakistan too who see things differently...And i am really optimistic that both India and Pakistan will be a natural friend without any compulsion may be in the next generation......

Of course this is my observation with out considering lot may troll members from Indian and Pakistan side too..

Why did you non-Pakistanis join this forum?

Because when you use an internet search engine to look for anything related to defence or geo-politics in this region, one of the search results will usually be PDF.

And how has your opinion on Pakistan and Pakistanis changed, and evolved since you have posted and interacted with Pakistanis?

My opinion on Pakistanis has always been positive. After spending time on this forum, my opinion of them has only increased further.

My favourite members on this forum are mostly Pakistanis. :cheesy:

Use to browse the forum for news since, people here post news really fast. Then one day just decided to join.

Why did you non-Pakistanis join this forum and how has your opinion on Pakistan and Pakistanis changed, and evolved since you have posted and interacted with Pakistanis?

Probably as much as anything was wondering why Pakistan and India seemed to be bumping heads in Afghanistan and this seemed like a good place to start.

My opinion of the culture and vibrancy of Pakistan has gone up as I learnt more about the country, my opinion of Pakistanis probably unchanged, there are brilliant insightful posts here that are a joy to read and sadly like forums every where in the world trolls one liners and one eyed sycophants make those posts hard to find.

however what I find strange is the sheer number of false flaggers, a phenomena that I do not get because they invariably betray their allegiance in the first opportunity

It’s an interesting forum.

False flagger from which countries? And who do you think are those people. Explain two/three examples.

Personally, I love the fact that so many different nationalities are present in this forum. It really livens up the debate.

Looking forward to reading your responses :)

I joined this forum because it has a lot of defence related news. Not to mention a lot of members from various countries, so there are a lot of different opinions,

My opinion on pakistanis or any other nationality did not change or evolve after coming to the forum, cos most of the users here are kids, and most of them have mood swings from time to time.

I stumbled upon it while searching for something related to IAF (don't remember what), was lurking around for a few days and found it quite interesting. My views about Pakistan and the people of Pakistan in general have changed a lot after joining this forum, positively. I saw a side of the Pakistanis that Indians generally don't get to see through media and at the same time learned a lot about different things and cultures. Although I was inactive for a long time in between it's been a good experience here so far. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom