What's new

Why did you join pk/defence???

I joined Defence.pk to find my future wife (zaroor-a-te-rishta) If anybody is interested you can mail me :rofl:

I had a perfect match for u since she would have been the biggest test of ur moderation skills, but before i can do anything, she has already become AUNTY :rofl:

I was a "lurker" here for a long time it is a good and informative forum and good for Pakistani affairs eventually i thought what the hell and actually joined.

I remember i searched for a thing regarding India on google and the first link directed to this website,then i explored it,found interesting,joined! :D

I joined because I saw an Indian destroy a Pakistani in a debate, joined soon after, am glad to say that poster is now banned

Posted via Tapatalk and my signature will always post @KRAIT

You mean an indian was destroying a Pakistani in trolling debate?-
Which unfortunate soul was that btw?-

Last edited by a moderator:
i joined PDF to post new threads and update pakistani sections Specially the Eco & Dev and Post pictures of pakistan in Multimedia, but as time passed i involved in pakistan war section and started to hate indians and posting in Military section and world affairs!

I am a lonely guy with no friends. So i thought talking with another human being would be better than talking to a bot. Also, to find rishta like Zaki, hit me up if you are available :P :sniper:

Dont mind me adding music its to get the scene going okay :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever i was searching regarding the defense, this was the only forum whose links used to come the most. So, decided to join.

Back
Top Bottom