What's new

Why did you join pk/defence???

Too many Pakistani at one place and the image created of them over the years made me curious to know the reality. Turned out, there isn't much of a difference. We all face similar problem, hate similar things and have wrong image of each other.

Another reason was geo-politics and social dynamics and for that I needed more info from people who do research and summarize in much better way. I also needed to understand how hings appear from other POV.

So far so good.

yeah.....How bout you take a tour of Bharat Rakshak?..Perhaps then we'll figuire out whose the one doing all the hating.

You got me wrong my friend.....I do know what goes on in Bharat Rakshak..thats why I am not part of that....I was not being sarcastic....As an Indian I also wanted the perspective of sane Pakistani's as well...I do know both sides have Insane idiots, thats why they are Idiots.

I am not here to Troll.

I joined because jews "stormed" ****mod edit*.net , like the zoroastrians who fled to pakistan on the eve of the arab onslaught

I was referred to this place while getting a permanent ban from MOD EDIT forum-
I thank the admin for that- :lol:-

I joined Defence.pk to find my future wife (zaroor-a-te-rishta) If anybody is interested you can mail me :rofl:

And you still single- doesn't that give you a clue that you are looking at the wrong place all the time-

I recommend Pakistani Matrimony, Matrimonial, Marriage, PakistaniMatrimony.com for the poor unguided still single soul-

I joined because jews "stormed" ****mod edit*.net , like the zoroastrians who fled to pakistan on the eve of the arab onslaught

You are a moron.

I only pray you are not a Persian moron.

zakii go Pakistan for rishta you will have whole tribe lined up. just watch out for ones that say come to my house for chai pani.;)

I joined because I saw an Indian destroy a Pakistani in a debate, joined soon after, am glad to say that poster is now banned

Posted via Tapatalk and my signature will always post @KRAIT

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined because I saw an Indian destroy a Pakistani in a debate, joined soon after, am glad to say that poster is now banned

Posted via Tapatalk and my signature will always post @KRAIT

Indian did not brush in the morning, the Pakistani lost the debate. next time take precaution and wear gas mask.

men-miswak-doing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
zakii go Pakistan for rishta you will have whole tribe lined up. just watch out for ones that say come to my house for chai pani.;)

Unfortunately I do not belong to any tribe :cry:

and i don't belong to any village where people would be lined up to offer "rishta" :cry:

Find one for me in UK, main usi se hi kaam chala lon ga :cry:

Unfortunately I do not belong to any tribe :cry:

and i don't belong to any village where people would be lined up to offer "rishta" :cry:

Find one for me in UK, main usi se hi kaam chala lon ga :cry:

yara of course we dont really have tribes but in village they act like tribes. look just flash that passport make sure its the side that says British.

Back
Top Bottom