What's new

Why did you join pk/defence???

lol yea plenty of raja and rani there with big heart and empty pocket dating in green fields :P

ahem we have some living in our uncle house but one day they raja one day they boloachi, one day they mahjir. i seen plenty of green fields filled with ranis. all i can say tuba

ahem we have some living in our uncle house but one day they raja one day they boloachi, one day they mahjir. i seen plenty of green fields filled with ranis. all i can say tuba

Dude if you ever went there again then visit me in kahuta i will show you some good places and i will show you khan Research Laboratories :D

Honestly speaking...I was curious to know more about Pakistan....I was really tired from Indian media where if somebody does pee also they will say ISI has a role to it....So ridiculous.....then my close friend from Pakistan suggested me to read news paper like The News/Express tribune etc....

After that i get some initial knowledge the world is not bad as it has been presented around me the news...And i started taking more interests to know if there is any good forum that can provide good information and i landed here...

But i need to mention another point too.....We should really appreciate that although it is named as Pakistan defense forum...It is truly a International forum where everyone get there space to communicate their ideology and thoughts....I don't know whether it was intended to be like this or it is just accidental...But good job to the people who are responsible for its creation and expansion of this site.

to teach pakistanis, chinese and other enemies of india a lesson

Pass some time during lunch break..... Members of other forums .... Came accross this.... Looked mildly interesting..... Spectated for good 5 years ..... Joined recently to rebut some anti-Bangladeshi trolling

to teach pakistanis, chinese and other enemies of india a lesson

yeah how about a lesson of > learn from history otherwise history will repeat and then we be known as the three idiots around the world.

I know Dadyal :)

it a good place but i cant stand the lying they sell you some cheap product and say first class hai i just get very annoyed. They pump up the prices leads too many arguments. most of the good are from china which are cheaper to buy from eBay and free delivery to UK.

Back
Top Bottom