What's new

Why did you join pk/defence???

it a good place but i cant stand the lying they sell you some cheap product and say first class hai i just get very annoyed. They pump up the prices leads too many arguments. most of the good are from china which are cheaper to buy from eBay and free delivery to UK.

Ebay Uk is best for mobile accessories. I got leather case for mobile with screen protector for just 99 pence with free first class delivery. You cannot beat this price and they are well made as well. Yea its not easy to distinguish between original and fake products in Pakistan but its depend where you are buying your stuff

Ebay Uk is best for mobile accessories. I got leader case for mobile with screen protector for just 99 pence with free first class delivery. You cannot beat this price and they are well made as well. Yea its not easy to distinguish between original and fake products in Pakistan but its depend where you are buying your stuff

These things no problem I can tell but one big mistake I made was looking at this atta machine at this shop we were given what do you call it their name as honor that it works etc had it shipped paid with custom tax over 100 pounds when i got back to England i turned it over and damn it had fake motor all hand made with sharp edges and no circuit board controller or even dc step down transformer straight wired to socket anyway i thought i plug it in if it catches fire no problem but didn't even turn on i know something was dodgy as it did not have a ce certified sticker or specification label. but it was my massi lot they just kept touching standing in the way like Asian women do.

Farting would be impossible after freezing, would it not? Perhaps you meant fart and then freeze?

no this one does.

wanted to know where pakistan stands with its defense

the few negatives i got

1) our country is very divided

2) negative stereotypes from one region to the other

once upon a tame few crazy heads had a fight and the new monster was born or separated, the colourful crazy heads turned static over the years.

I joined to Troll as the name suggests :P . But seeing Discussions of Members Like Joe Shearer , MastanKhan , Vcheng ,Solomon2 i now try not to troll and participate in discussions seriously :)

Being from a military back ground and a drop out from RAF as a cadet, with keen interest in military aviation, a computer geek friend forced me to join up.....not the one to sit in front of a screen for hours, until then, i didn't even have a laptop.
The rest is history.

26/11.

And the need to see and understand firsthand what we face.

No one will believe but i was thinking about creating a similar thread this morning, looks like my idea has been hijacked :D :hitwall:

Anyways, i joined b'coz i love discussing about Defence, Political & Strategic affairs (mainly Indian) & this is the best forum where we can debate more properly since being an Indian on a Pakistani forum means ur POV will always be opposed; by trolling or by proper reasoning is a totally different debate in itself :lol:

The question is:

Why did you join pk/defence???

i personally joined after two years of being a spectator due to a number of reasons:

1. To clear the misconception of our brit pakistanis etc
2.To support army
3.To discuss energy crisis and products that Pakistan should produce to help the people.
4.To play a a role in uniting our folks who still suffer from sardar mentality
5.To make friends with Pakistani in Pakistan as i will be moving next year i do have friends but they dont know anything about history, army, any news, what we produce, simple farmer and laborer folks.

There is more but i cant think of them right now.:hitwall:
I had been asking The very same question myself for quite some time but ya its fun and congrats to OP for starting it well i thing one of the best thread so far but why i joined it

1. curiosity about pakistan and its people and there views about India and its people

2. as always wanted to join army as a kid so watching new wepons andgetting to know about it more (which was quite helpfull as learned many things about aviation and weponary like ASEA and Jet propulsion to start with )

3.wanted good friends from all over the world and India and got Mastan sir , joe shearer , karan 70 , Imran bhai , Vs Doc , joekrish , JBT 90 , Krait , Major saheb, Vcheng ,Windjammer , jonasad, donjaguar and many more

:yahoo:....:pdf:

Back
Top Bottom