What's new

Why did you join pk/defence???

I was just very keen in military stuff and military aviation in general, and being from a family that has alot of folks in the forces certainly contributed to it!

So, just kept on searching the net for Pakistan and it's military procurement and all, and def.pk was the first link to pop up, and after a couple of years, I decided to join in the party!!!

Learnt alot through this forum!

to know more about the jih**di mentality which seems to pervading in the pakistani mindset

I joined the PDF basically to " Sort out these Indian Clowns ". :D

No, just kidding.

Joined PDF to stay abreast of what is happening in Defence circles and to get the latest updates on Pakistan Armed Froces.

1) PDF is only forum which has so many different nationals, I wanted to interact with different nationals and to know more about them.
2) to know more about how world see India.
3) fight with Chinese here are always interesting.
4) give a taste of their own medicine to all Hindu bashers.

:lol: your first post was in support of saffron mentality so your comments about Pakistani mindset are wraped in your saffron mindset.

ofcourse i am proud to be a saffron because my cultural nationalism is linked to the place where it has grown and nurtured for 1000 's of years and the most ancient civilization.
I am unlike the peoples in my western neighboring country who look for guidance from a bunch of barbarians in the middle east.

1. The only place I found where BD politics and policies are discussed without prejudice.

2. People force you to go through articles/news that you didn't look for.

3. To learn about geography/geopolitics by way of conversation, an easy to remember approach.

To expose the false propaganda against my country Sri Lanka. :sniper:

And learn some stuff. :cheers:

found it on google, joined to get infos. Learnt a lot.
Because I have a lot of interest in geopolitics.

Also, I thought that a Pakistani forum would have less China-bashing than the others. That one didn't turn out so well. :P

Because of majority of indians.

ts quite amazing to have too many people from many countries... Forum fit ha.

At first I want to find one Indian forum to read English,but find our PDF has more people and more countries

My little brother wants to join the pak military but my mum hesitates and says no they killing our own people. we do have chacha in the military tall guy but he is very discipline like you cant even joke with him and has straight face and sits very straight. its like the military has programed him to be a robot, maybe harsh discipline in the military does this to you. I brought walkie radio transceivers over i can hear the polcie he says puttar turn that off if authorities find out you're listening in, you going to get it. Anyway i says to my little bro finish your course be a mechanic for the military .

Back
Top Bottom