What's new

For Non-Pakistanis: Why did you join this forum?

I googled for Pakistan after playing the Karachi map on MW2. :p

But seriously, I heard about the Siachen incident since I have had family members serve tours up there and have been interested in it as a kid, I as googling it and landed here.

I thought there were more number of good Pakistanis than bad ones, but here nobody seems to be ready to talk good about India. I dunno maybe cuz this is a defence forum it attracts only the nationalistic types.

And some people here are downright rude but if i reply to them that Angry bird guy Oscar deletes my post and sends me a messages lol.

I saw a funny video on Zaid hamid on youtube accidentally and googled him, and landed here, spent a few months browsing before joining.

Just a Question out of curiosity really.

Why did you non-Pakistanis join this forum and how has your opinion on Pakistan and Pakistanis changed, and evolved since you have posted and interacted with Pakistanis?

Personally, I love the fact that so many different nationalities are present in this forum. It really livens up the debate.

Looking forward to reading your responses :)

I have lot's of interest in Defense because of half of my family member in Indian Armed force(Including my Father ) . I found information about Indian Defense on PDF with critics which is given me a deferred point of view. After browsing for long 3 years i decided to join PDF. :azn:

And yes my Opinion about Pakisthan & Pakisthani member's has changed a lot, now i realize Pakishan/Pakisthani people are just like Indian people i.e, more concern about themselves rather than Hatred for Indian but their is some opportunistic people in Elite both in INDIA & PAKISTHAN who don't want us to live peacefully.

It is a really great platform to bring people together.:pdf:

I find this forum full of interesting discussions. If you can separate the trash you can really learn a lot here. And its also a good place to interact with people of different nationalities. I joined after browsing for a year to get a good feel of this forum.

My opinion of Pakistan has gone positive a lot after stumbling upon PDF. Earlier I had the impression of them being the archetypical bad guys, no longer, I learned that they are just like anyone else. I realized how much they have gone through and still going through in their journey as a nation. At least I wished for betterment of Pakistan only after joining PDF.

I joined this forum because they are more threads about India than Pakistan on this forum. I kind a thought I as an Indian should be able to represent India against our perceived enemies. What, you got problem? :azn:

to troll....

i joined to Troll :coffee:

I hope this works

0_big.jpg

wanted to join a forum which talked about indian defence stuff but wasnt nationalist to a crazy level.

before joining i thought pakistanis are people like us who dont like us like we dont like htem.

now i think "damn, religion turned most of these guys into nutjobs, and against all odds, they might be crazier than us"

I joined to communicate with and understand Pakistanis better. I feel that although Indians and Pakistanis can go along well together, there is lot of misinformation that doesn't let the 2 sides get closer.

My opinion on Pakistanis has always been positive. After spending time on this forum, my opinion of them has only increased further.
My favourite members on this forum are mostly Pakistanis. :cheesy:
you have Mysterious character :D no avatar,no profile, but you are elite member. i mean whenever i want to see your profile there is another member's profile not your .

I joined after mumbai attacks in 2008. I felt the need to know more about pakistan and pakistanis.

My opinion has generally not changed much for most nationalities as I understand how people behave on internet and in real life are different.

Only thing I found new and honestly shocking is that racism is so prevalent in asia and often posters mix their hyper nationalism with racism. Maybe its shocking to me because Indians being diverse look at nationalism differently.

Back
Top Bottom