What's new

For Non-Pakistanis: Why did you join this forum?

That's because Indians don't talk **** face to face. And as long as they don't run their mouths in front of me, we can become friends.

Lmao you should have kicked it in Vegas while the Indo-pak match went on last year.

There is pretty much no beef between Pakistanis and Indians outside S. Asia. We don't have a problem with each other.

This is what I've noticed.

Especially not Chinese and Indians.

I concur.

This message is too short. Please enter more than 10 characters:cheesy:

hhhhhhmmmmmmmm.........thats strange...........seems like u live in different dimension bro.

He's obviously never visited those areas. Shiiet you should've seen what was goin down last year during the Indo-pak match. Hell even the recent match there was plenty of thrashing ;)

He's obviously never visited those areas. Shiiet you should've seen what was goin down last year during the Indo-pak match. Hell even the recent match there was plenty of thrashing ;)

Never been to Vegas, but Indians bullying Pakistanis?

LMAO

For me I want to know about Pakistan more, as my wife has too many (almost half of relatives in Pakistan) and she keep talking about their village in Sukkur.
Forum changed my perspective to look at Pakistan .. initially I was reading any news about Pakistan it was basket case.. but now I know there are majority people in Pakistan who face almost same challenges like us from social changes to corruption and are more interested in peace then war. So now whenever I have debate with any one abt geo-politics my stance is "there some crackpot both the side of borders who don't want peace." including our politicians.
There are many area where we can work together like forcing UN to pass resolution about black money on foreign account should return to respective country without any hurdles and forcing European to not accept those in their banks and many more...

Come down to Vegas, it'll be a different experience ;)

I don't need to come anywhere.

I'm very scared of a bharti sitting behind a pc.

Like I said in the "real word" bhartis just sit there and don't say a word.

Smoke a blunt and chillax. No one wants to run into your Arab/Indian/Turkish/Russian beating up uncle ;)

Me neither when he's drunk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom