What's new

For Non-Pakistanis: Why did you join this forum?

I thought you were a Kuwaiti of Pakistani origin.

Mate, my parents are from Pakistani origin, but we got another country's nationality now around 20 years before, i wasn't born that time though, but we are settled in Kuwait since.

I joined while i was searching something i don't remember, i have so many Indian and Pakistani friends here and i wanted to know what really happens when Indian and Pakistani people meet on forums, as here, Pakistani young people are like Mafia and they are always ready to fight anybody, you will see them bullying Indians here for no reason :D. I thought maybe net would be different and really wanted to see what are people here, i found some really descent people here, but, some of Pakistani people here are really retarded , they always ruin here peace threads to indo-pak war while Indians here, apart from some trolls, they are very much good posters, they know how to tolerate on anything while some Pakistanis, they don't know what is tolerance.

Haha, so true.

laugh-cry-smiley1.jpg

For Non-Pakistanis: Why did you join this forum?

Dunno.

Maybe because the joining was free and i was also free.

Met many personalities, learned many things in the defense and other sections.

Trolled, rolled, fought ,taught ... been here.. done it all.

button-trollface.jpg

I was talkin about NYC, and else where too.

I also live in NYC I dont see it.

I found this forum looking for LCH stuff..

Later I did! :devil:

I think a lot of Chinese and Indians find this place looking for defense information.

There is pretty much no beef between Pakistanis and Indians outside S. Asia. We don't have a problem with each other.

This is what I've noticed.

Especially not Chinese and Indians.

There is pretty much no beef between Pakistanis and Indians outside S. Asia. We don't have a problem with each other.

This is what I've notice.

Especially not Chinese and Indians.

That's because Indians don't talk **** face to face. And as long as they don't run their mouths in front of me, we can become friends.

Back
Top Bottom