What's new

For Non-Pakistanis: Why did you join this forum?

This forum is great. With some exceptions the nature of this forum is very democratic. Even anti Pakistani posts are tolerated. And in my personal opion Indian forum sucks big time.Mostly administrated by extreme Hindu or nationalist people.

This forum is great. With some exceptions the nature of this forum is very democratic. Even anti Pakistani posts are tolerated. And in my personal opion Indian forum sucks big time.Mostly administrated by extreme Hindu or nationalist people.

Agree - the forum is well balanced. Has a few internet global hunters - but its well moderated and the key is we have the ideal garam masala mix of Indian and Pakistani members. Without our Indian members it wouldnt be as stimulating!!!

Agree - the forum is well balanced. Has a few internet global hunters - but its well moderated and the key is we have the ideal garam masala mix of Indian and Pakistani members. Without our Indian members it wouldnt be as stimulating!!!

Problem is that there is many trolls from india(no offence intended) on this forum & they p1$$ u off with their trolling wills, & that posts than demand same reply ofcourse. I think there is lack of serious indian members.

Problem is that there is many trolls from india(no offence intended) on this forum & they p1$$ u off with their trolling wills, & that posts than demand same reply ofcourse. I think there is lack of serious indian members.

We have our share of @ssholes, they have their share of @ssholes, that's just the universality of the stupidity of mankind.
On a serious note, we have some great Indian members:

Joe Shearer
Orion Hunter

Among others.

I joined this forum as i was surprised with the racism some Indian members expressed towards Chinese and also my interest in Pakistani opinions after watching Zaid Hamid videos post Mumbai attacks.

This forum did confirm as well as change my per-conceived notions about of Pakistanis & Pakistan. Especially with members like T-faz,sparklingaway, MasthanKhan who went to extremes in self-criticism, a rare characteristic among South Asians.

I joined because it provides a great opportunity to operate in a hostile but non threatening environment. Staying unbanned while putting your point thru and smacking at some (minority) clueless Pakistani Internet warriors is a great game of balance.. Which I have failed a few times though :)

i joined as i found this forum usually kept its self updated about Indian defense news. where else do you find everything to do with Indian defense with such a spirited debate. :)

While reading on J-10 came here interesting forum, wanted to hear the different opinions plus it had a China Defense, I can say this is the best Defense Forum I've been on through some trolling and flame bait material but overall it's good.

i thought zaid hamid will post here some where in the future..............so i joined pdf

I joined while i was searching something i don't remember, i have so many Indian and Pakistani friends here and i wanted to know what really happens when Indian and Pakistani people meet on forums, as here, Pakistani young people are like Mafia and they are always ready to fight anybody, you will see them bullying Indians here for no reason :D. I thought maybe net would be different and really wanted to see what are people here, i found some really descent people here, but, some of Pakistani people here are really retarded , they always ruin here peace threads to indo-pak war while Indians here, apart from some trolls, they are very much good posters, they know how to tolerate on anything while some Pakistanis, they don't know what is tolerance.

Just a Question out of curiosity really.

Why did you non-Pakistanis join this forum and how has your opinion on Pakistan and Pakistanis changed, and evolved since you have posted and interacted with Pakistanis?

Personally, I love the fact that so many different nationalities are present in this forum. It really livens up the debate.

Looking forward to reading your responses :)

Went looking for info on the infamous OBL hit and found this site. As for my opinion on Pakistan and her people, I still don't have an opinion as internet forums aren't the best way to make a judgement and have yet to met a Pakistani in person. At times I've had a few chuckles from the trolls such as SinoChallenger (a.k.a. Mr. Megaton).

why? you got a problem?

LOL Every time I read your comments, I envision you to be that girl in your avatar.

I joined while i was searching something i don't remember, i have so many Indian and Pakistani friends here and i wanted to know what really happens when Indian and Pakistani people meet on forums, as here, Pakistani young people are like Mafia and they are always ready to fight anybody, you will see them bullying Indians here for no reason :D. I thought maybe net would be different and really wanted to see what are people here, i found some really descent people here, but, some of Pakistani people here are really retarded , they always ruin here peace threads to indo-pak war while Indians here, apart from some trolls, they are very much good posters, they know how to tolerate on anything while some Pakistanis, they don't know what is tolerance.

I thought you were a Kuwaiti of Pakistani origin.

Back
Top Bottom