What's new

For Elite Members only - Group Colour

Simply by posting more posts do not make one an Elite member. The name of the thread is rubbish and discriminated:wave:

I have heard this enough now :angry:
We are choosing a colour group for Elite and not Full Members :angry:

Once we are done....... feel free to open a thread for Full members :angry: :frown::frown:

We will not participate as we will have nothing to do there

:angel: here is the first gama you got Zaki.

please dont post to become elite i dont want to see you landing as trash ;)

May be time to report this thread? - There are at least 5-8 unnecessary posts that are derailing this thread

Burayi ko shoroh se hi rokna chahiye

By nature, I am very egalitarian, so I would welcome any and all inputs to any issue at hand, including the one being discussed here.

I have heard this enough now :angry:
We are choosing a colour group for Elite and not Full Members :angry:

Once we are done....... feel free to open a thread for Full members :angry: :frown::frown:

We will not participate as we will have nothing to do there

This is the problem!!

By nature, I am very egalitarian, so I would welcome any and all inputs to any issue at hand, including the one being discussed here.

:P actually you dont know morons we get every now and then with many fake ideas. They have no inputs but only put(foot) in mouth

May be time to report this thread? - There are at least 5-8 unnecessary posts that are derailing this thread

Burayi ko shoroh se hi rokna chahiye

Zaki yara just PM the concerned admins give input on colours and let them decide whatever colour they fix.

There is no need for suggestions further here. now its getting dirty :cheers:

How about White....Select the text below to see your name

....ZAKI JANA IMRAN KHAN VCHANG

lets leave this thread for now Jana
If there is any sensible reply until morning (by the elite members only) we will see if there is anything to discuss

otherwise You choose one of the two colours selected before and thats for everybody :frown:

If they are no longer interested in this thread..... they should not object

5000 posts and you will be part of Elite group.
i hope in order to reach that mark of 5000 post you wont spoil the crediability of your posts.;)

now lets shut up and let the bosses enjoy...
this thread is not meant for us,

signing off..
:tup:

Huh Really? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom