What's new

For Elite Members only - Group Colour

So far

1) SMC, Batman, Al-Zakir = Variations of Green
2) DaRk WaVe = switch to Old Colour
3) IceCold = Giving Multiple choices & willing to compromise
4) Jana = OrangeRed
5) Imran Khan, Zaki = any Dark colour (and OrangeRed is dark & looks nice)

Seems like just need to convince little bit to Group 1 so that they either come up with better colour or agree to leave their Green colour choice

SMC,Batman, Al-Zakir bro....Please reply before the choices are shortlisted

So far

1) SMC, Batman, Al-Zakir = Variations of Green
3) IceCold = Giving Multiple choices & willing to compromise
4) Jana = OrangeRed

Seems like just need to convince little bit to Group 1 so that they either come up with better colour or agree to leave their Green colour choice

Orange Red or Bluish the last one which you posted in colour scheme.

Or Any New colour. NO Old colour as we have already tried the current one, the older one and the pink too :P

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

SMC,Batman, Al-Zakir bro....Please reply before the choices are shortlisted

SMC has given his choice check the pages

Brown for me!!!! you know Lion's color :D Mein nay bhi to Elite Member bannaa hai naa!!!!!!

P.s keep it brown for Elite and Senior members....J/k

If Elite members didn't reply before the deadline.... me and Jana gonnai choose colour ourselves then please do not cry :cry:

Last edited:
oh i didn't realize Batman had changed his decision and was in favour of Blue or Red.....

Update:

So far

1) SMC, Al-Zakir = Variations of Green
3) IceCold = Blue/Green...I believe he will be willing to compromise
4) Jana = OrangeRed / Blue
6) Batman = Red/Blue

So apparently these two colours are leading contenders in my opinion..... What say Elite?

Zaki Jana Dark Wave Batman Ice Cold SMC Al-Zakir Imran Khan

Zaki Jana Dark Wave Batman Ice Cold SMC Al-Zakir Imran Khan

But midnight blue may confuse members between Admins and Elite..... so we must avoid or find distinctive variants?

Last edited:
Ask Stealth if he is online and our new elite VCheng and done it.
Mukao yara

Ask Stealth if he is online and our new elite VCheng and done it.
Mukao yara

I sent PM to stealth yesterday but he didn't respond :frown:

Was about to send a PM to VCheng... ok i do it now :)

Edit: Done!

I sent PM to stealth yesterday but he didn't respond :frown:

Was about to send a PM to VCheng... ok i do it now :)

Edit: Done!

I would prefer any available shade of dark BLUE not being used already (by the Think Tank for example).

The reason is that is conveys peace, stability and steadfastness.

I would prefer any available shade of dark BLUE not being used already (by the Think Tank for example).

The reason is that is conveys peace, stability and steadfastness.

what about Pink ?? Do you also consider it as gayish as all male chauvinist here on forum think because according to them its girli colour (its not for colour change just asking your opinion)

Oh come on peoples relax!!!

I am trying to curb the list and everybody is coming up with new ideas :rofl:
The final decision can only be possible if all Elite comes online at the same time that is not seems possible due to different time zones.

What I have understood so far is that the majority wants either Blue, Red or Green. Now we have to find mixture of these colours to make everybody happy :frown:

PS: I loved the both colours I posted in above post.... If I was to take a sole decision I would have chosen either of them (OrangeRed or MidnightBlue)

what about Pink ?? Do you also consider it as gayish as all male chauvinist here on forum think because according to them its girli colour (its not for colour change just asking your opinion)

Jana Jee, I didn't want to write here....but lets have some background check for Pink Colour :oops:

Pink triangle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pink News - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pink film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pink has always been a symbol of Gay Community in Europe. Honestly speaking, if you find a man wearing pink suite...you will know he is a Gay. Its a simple method to recognize/distinguish gay community in UK & Europe

Last post on this topic hopefully

Last edited:
Why don't we conduct a poll? I would start it if I knew how to restrict it the the group in question. ;)

Why don't we conduct a poll? I would start it if I knew how to restrict it the the group in question. ;)

The poll can be added later on.... but first we have to choose the nominees. We have successfully chosen at least 2 nominees as me, Jana, Imran Khan and hopefully more members would like those two colours. I am sure if one or two more colours are selected. I will edit first post and add those samples and then the poll can be conducted with strictly limited to Elite Members only as the person who voted will be shown in the poll ;)

This way....... whichever poll got the most votes will be a winner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom