What's new

For Elite Members only - Group Colour

it doesnt make much difference for colour blind people like me.

when shall i become an ELITE member? Is there any criteria or just random or personal choice of the parliament? :D

Last time it was embedded/forced/conferred on us without general consent that was unconstitutional and undemocratic (dictatorial)

and please no senior/full members should reply here

Your first post is more dictatorial and undemocratic! As you are assuming that we will not become elite!!!!!!! That is not acceptable!

:feminist: :feminist: :feminist:

we are UEMs of this froum - Upcoming Elite Members :D !!!!! We should have a say in this debate. :angry:

Shut up and get us some tea, woman.

this-is-the-way-to-pour-tea.jpg

when shall i become an ELITE member? Is there any criteria or just random or personal choice of the parliament? :D

5000 posts and you will be part of Elite group.
i hope in order to reach that mark of 5000 post you wont spoil the crediability of your posts.;)

now lets shut up and let the bosses enjoy...
this thread is not meant for us,

signing off..
:tup:

Your first post is more dictatorial and undemocratic! As you are assuming that we will not become elite!!!!!!! That is not acceptable!

:feminist: :feminist: :feminist:

we are UEMs of this froum - Upcoming Elite Members :D !!!!! We should have a say in this debate. :angry:

Its like what Pakistan is to American, (MNNA) Major non-NATO ally :lol:

Why are you bothering the admins, for non issues? ;)

Allow me to see how BATMAN in variants of black & blue.

BATMAN
BATMAN
BATMAN
BATMAN

TESTING TESTING

BATMAN
BATMAN
BATMAN
BATMAN

And I PROPOSE; either red or blue.
BATMAN
BATMAN

More inclined towards blue.

Last edited:
wohoooo

Just woke up now and see the "Jang ke liye maidaan tayyar hai aur Teer Kamano se nikal chuke hain"

Calm down guyz relax!

Thanks everybody for choosing the colour of your choice and I hope those who haven't selected already will do it soon. Khayr main zara bohat zarori kaam se bahar jaa raha hon is liye aa ke baat ho gi

@Green Colour

Peoples already 3 groups are using that green colour.... I am in favour of having Unique but eye catching colour that can make the Black White and White to Black.

I hope you reconsider your decision to turning in to something Unique.

Thanks Jana & Dark Wave your choice is good
@Batman
Bhai Black, Blue and Red are already chosen :cry: Either find their variants or entirely a different colour?

PS: This is your time to speak, if some Elite Members opted to remain silent and the colour awarded on the basis of voting..... they may not have a say afterwards?

Orange can work, but the purple will still be a little fruity for u know THE MEN!

You're right, When I became Elite I was bit hesitating to type from that purplish colour par phir baad main aadat ho gayi and all my complexes were removed

I am in favour of any Dark Colour that will surely look nice, doesn't matter whichever

Behold OrangeRed

Zaki Jana Dark Wave Batman Ice Cold

and Orange

Zaki Jana Dark Wave Batman Ice Cold

To compare it with the moderators color, Red.

TaimiKhan

Note all are in bold.

Back
Top Bottom