What's new

For Elite Members only - Group Colour

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Requirement changed - Everybody is allowed to participate and give their valuable suggestions in this thread
=====================================
This thread is being created after WebMaster's permission so please do not delete it

Please Note: I am creating this thread in Members Club section so that we can have an amicable discussion with no fear of discrimination...and please no senior/full members should reply here

As said by Webby in the following post http://www.defence.pk/forums/1099850-post92.html we can suggest the colour of our choice and in Private Messages, Msn, Yahoo and Skype, many Elite Members has stressed that the old Colour for Elite Members was better than the current one. I guess we all Elite Members agree that current colour is too light and not so eye-friendly so lets discuss which colour group we should have :agree:

I think Management can do us a favour by allowing us to choose the colour of our choice :)

So basically the criteria is very simple.

Step 1) Choose the colour from the colours provided below
Step 2) Ignore the colours that has already been given to other groups
Step 3) Choose one best colour of your choice
Step 4) After all/most of the Elite Members will have chosen 1 colour each

We can have a voting by Elite Members and whichever colour got more votes will be replaced with the existing one ;)

colors.gif

I noticed we have only 10 active Elite Members (excluding the suspended members) and it would be easy to find consensus based on voting.

Last edited:
I know most of the Elite members come online during day time so I have sent a message to all active Elite members :lol:

By the way you can test your name and see how it looks like...... That would be helpful Idea to choose your colour group... and also you can google and find better colour codes if you wish.

Zaki

Zaki

Zaki

Zaki

Zaki

Zaki

Zaki

colourcode.jpg

After the above code was used:

Zaki

I'd like any variant of green.

Good choice,
Yeah Green looks beautiful but unfortunately it is already taken by the researchers and the Fresh/Full Members.

May be you can suggest any variant of Green that can distinct this group from others?

I wouldn't mind any colour but Dark Colour would look nice

Zaki you wanna turn Ghulabo? :D

Thank you for posting the codes, otherwise we would've had suggestions of "Peach color", "Angoori Color", so on.

Go for the unused colors, Brown, Grey, Orange, Yellow

Good choice,
Yeah Green looks beautiful but unfortunately it is already taken by the researchers and the Fresh/Full Members.

May be you can suggest any variant of Green that can distinct this group from others?

I wouldn't mind any colour but Dark Colour would look nice

We are ELITE MEMBERs. We will side line them with extreme power. :D

Zaki you wanna turn Ghulabo? :D

Thank you for posting the codes, otherwise we would've had suggestions of "Peach color", "Angoori Color", so on.

Go for the unused colors, Brown, Grey, Orange, Yellow

I wouldn't mind turning back to Ghulabo only if the Parliament of Defence.pk would come up with this decision after the voting. Parliament is Supreme after-all :lol:

Last time it was embedded/forced/conferred on us without general consent that was unconstitutional and undemocratic (dictatorial) :rofl:

In my opinion this would do: a bright green color. Also the last color in Zaki post, the dark blue is nice as well

IceCold

IceCold

Thanks IceCold,

"Elite Members" Please try to choose one colour per person only...as it will help us refine the best colour more swiftly

Less colour options will help us have a positive voting afterwards

PS: I liked all the colours shared so far....seems like we will be able to decide better colour this time

I wouldn't mind turning back to Ghulabo only if the Parliament of Defence.pk would come up with this decision after the voting. Parliament is Supreme after-all :lol:

Last time it was embedded/forced/conferred on us without general consent that was unconstitutional and undemocratic (dictatorial) :rofl:
Doctrine of necessity ke tehed Ghulabo color hatana para. Logon ko shak par raha tha.

Give Zaki a Rainbow :whistle:

BTW that old dark purple color was better

i am with zaki just select one dark color not light like current

Back
Top Bottom