What's new

For Elite Members only - Group Colour

I thought sober was the opposite of drunk, hence i wasn't familiar with it :D
It is, this is another meaning. I've only seen it being used by Pakistanis though, but its in the English language.

Sober - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
: marked by temperance, moderation, or seriousness <a sober candlelight vigil>
: subdued in tone or color
: showing no excessive or extreme qualities of fancy, emotion, or prejudice

This thread has gone ugly now.......... I PMed WebMaster for changing to OrangeRed :) as Me, Jana and Imran Khan all liked it.... (and not even one member objected)...I am sure those who were asking for Red colour will also be pleased with this colour as the red colour is already reserved for Moderators...

Now since you are here........ may be we can see it happening today ;)
Colour Name: Orange Red
HTML Code: #FF4500

Zaki

Zaki
The only thing is, it sort of matches moderator color, Brown/Grey? Both are dark.

This thread has gone ugly now.......... I PMed WebMaster for changing to OrangeRed :) as Me, Jana and Imran Khan all liked it.... (and not even one member objected)...I am sure those who were asking for Red colour will also be pleased with this colour as the red colour is already reserved for Moderators...

Now since you are here........ may be we can see it happening today ;)
Colour Name: Orange Red
HTML Code: #FF4500

Zaki

Zaki

Only you three members can't do that man!!!! this is dictatorship!!!:angry:

The only thing is, it sort of matches moderator color, Brown/Grey? Both are dark.

But still there is a huge difference between OrangeRed and Red :angry:

Red is RED
OrangeRed is OrangeRed

Big Difference

And there is a huge distinction of powers so I am failed to understand what really matches there? - only a shades? then what about Fresh/Full/Researchers all matches each other? What about Admins/Think Tanks? lol thats not fair Asim/Webby sahab :cry:

It took us whole day to decide one colour and :angry:

Dark grey waghera mujhe passand nahi hain :confused:

Warna phir MidnightBlue bhi acha hai........ mujhe to bas yeh to hi passand aaye thay :rolleyes: but that matches Admins

^^ Pick This One #006699. :partay::partay:

Since they don't want you to be confused with the mods color, this way you can seem close to the ThinkTanks or Admins instead. :lol: But it is actually quite distinguishable from both those, so don't think there will be a problem. :tup:

Also it is darker than the current blue color - so won't be so 'feminine' either. :D

Blue1
Blue2
Think Tank
[color="#NavyBlue"]Admin[/COLOR]

But still there is a huge difference between OrangeRed and Red :angry:

Red is RED
OrangeRed is OrangeRed

Big Difference

And there is a huge distinction of powers so I am failed to understand what really matches there? - only a shades? then what about Fresh/Full/Researchers all matches each other? What about Admins/Think Tanks? lol thats not fair Asim/Webby sahab :cry:

It took us whole day to decide one colour and :angry:

Dark grey waghera mujhe passand nahi hain :confused:

Warna phir MidnightBlue bhi acha hai........ mujhe to bas yeh to hi passand aaye thay :rolleyes: but that matches Admins
Oh yaar, this is a major part of forum outlook. It will take some time.

Tell you what, don't just suggest for Elite, try to suggest a complete package, we may opt to revise everyone's colors.

Some reasoning behind your suggestion would also be appreciated, perhaps build up a color scheme.

For a long time we've just been assigning left over colors here n there, perhaps now its time to move towards a scheme.

Tell you what, don't just suggest for Elite, try to suggest a complete package, we may opt to revise everyone's colors.

Some reasoning behind your suggestion would also be appreciated, perhaps build up a color scheme.

For a long time we've just been assigning left over colors here n there, perhaps now its time to move towards a scheme.

What an excellent idea! Me likes! :D

I think the progression of colors should be something like this, given that progressively more stable and prominent colors are allocated later in the game, with Mods getting shades of blue to be neutral, Admin is black since they are the end-all be-all, and red for military because these dudes and gals can kill, so green for the thinkers amongst us would be appropriate:

Fresh

Full Members

Senior Members

Elite Members

Military Professionals

Think Tank

Moderators

Senior Moderators

Administrators

Last edited:
Please Note: I am creating this thread in Members Club section so that we can have an amicable discussion with no fear of discrimination...and please no senior/full members should reply here

I am going to manage a protest with lawyers against Zaki's dictatorship and autocracy. Nahi chalai gi nahi chalai gi. Ghunda gardi nahi chalai gi.

Buy a helmet Zaki you have to face lawyers against your dictatorship. :azn:
:angry:

Good Idea!

Let me think :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom