Moderators

Senior Moderators

Administrators

You can go to this website and suggest any good colour code :rolleyes:

HTML color codes

I like this for Elite Members
Military Professionals

Last edited:
How about this scheme? Perhaps we can play with the shades a bit, but I opted for this to showcase a natural and hand picked progression

First for our member-base and their progression.

Fresh

Full Members

Senior Members

Elite Members

Handpicked folks

Researchers

Military Professionals

Think Tank

Who better to have this bright pink for?

Banned

Management goes blue

Moderators

Senior Moderators

Administrators

Ok thats look good. Just Pink is an odd one here. Its too soft for banned.

Can we have some separate colour for chronic "trolls" I mean those who come again and again

any updates? :rolleyes:

Well Think Tank walon ka colour kuch dull sa lag raha hai baaqi theek hai...
Any suggestions guyz?

:P mujhey koi cute sa colour day do baki aisay hee rehnay do

Since you got 15k+ posts that one can write a whole book with 15,000 posts :rofl: - May be you should be promoted to Super Elite or management........ if You are promoted to Super Elite you can have your Pink colour back :rofl: and the next contender (Me) If & when I will reach that figure..... we can have negotiations and change our colour to something else after "Mutual consents" hehehe

:P mujhey koi cute sa colour day do baki aisay hee rehnay do

Why not create a separate title other than Elite .. For example " female elite" or something just like the title "non state actor " was created .. you and dark wave can have the separate color of ur choice.

Why not create a separate title other than Elite .. For example " female elite" or something just like the title "non state actor " was created .. you and dark wave can have the separate color of ur choice.

Well singling out a gender does not sound good.

But yes having separate colours of our choice (females only) for each of her choice can work nicely.

Infact Benny when i requested for colour change earlier too i was just requesting just for my own self and not all Elites but since i guess there is no such feature which could allow changing colour of just one member hence all Elites got the change.

Well singling out a gender does not sound good.

But yes having separate colours of our choice (females only) for each of her choice can work nicely.

Infact Benny when i requested for colour change earlier too i was just requesting just for my own self and not all Elites but since i guess there is no such feature which could allow changing colour of just one member hence all Elites got the change.

Also i have a suggestion to make the title singular rather than plural..

Why a tag , elite members under the name a simple elite member is more apt.

Banned
Fresh
Full Members
Senior Members

Researchers

Elite Members

Military Professionals
Think Tank
Moderators
Senior Moderators
[COLOR="00000"]
Administrators[/COLOR]

MY HUMBLE SUGGESTION....:)

Since you got 15k+ posts that one can write a whole book with 15,000 posts :rofl: - May be you should be promoted to Super Elite or management........ if You are promoted to Super Elite you can have your Pink colour back :rofl: and the next contender (Me) If & when I will reach that figure..... we can have negotiations and change our colour to something else after "Mutual consents" hehehe

:tup: hehehe i support you for that. But what if they refused to change you from gulabo.

BTW i think we can have that different tea pink colour this one Super Super Elite Members

BTW its 16K +

FRESH

ELITE MEMBER

MODERATORS

SENIOR MODERATORS

ADMINISTRATOR

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL

BANNED MEMBERS

how can a member be demoted? what should they do to face the music and their rank being taken away?

All Generals of Forum should be included in Elite group with Dark Green Colour :D

Few medals of performance should also be considered with Rank

Stara Jurat
Stara Khidmat
Stara Baserat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom