What's new

For Elite Members only - Group Colour

Brown looked quite decent. Sober color.

This thread has gone ugly now.......... I PMed WebMaster for changing to OrangeRed :) as Me, Jana and Imran Khan all liked it.... (and not even one member objected)...I am sure those who were asking for Red colour will also be pleased with this colour as the red colour is already reserved for Moderators...

Now since you are here........ may be we can see it happening today ;)
Colour Name: Orange Red
HTML Code: #FF4500

Zaki

Zaki

Im already okay with the color is given to me but if you ask my choice than it must be dark blue or black

Im already okay with the color is given to me but if you ask my choice than it must be dark blue or black

They are already reserved
Vote for the colour that is chosen by majority and we can close this chapter soon :)

I hope you understand :lol:

My vote goes for black zaki bhai 000000 is the number i think

Bhai I told you already that colour group has been chosen by the Military Professionals so you cannot choose this one

And here we are talking about voting and nobody really opted for Black Colour so you too better avoid blackish colours and accept the one that 40% of the Elite members has already accepted

We are about to form majority if 1/2 more Elite willing to support us.... and will be able to replace this colour in elections

well zaki bhai this is out of my mind which to choose and which have been already choosen i dont know better i keep my slef away from this tanx for reply

Brown looked quite decent. Sober color.
if it's a sober color it's not for the elite members then.
ttar_orange_01_h_launch.jpg

^suits them better!
willing to pay 100 pounds for mods to display pink for just 1 month
super-fat-man-on-a-scooter.jpg

lose 100 pounds of fat and gain benefits!
*limited time offer*

optimists think 'silent hill' is gonna pay them £100:lol:

Back
Top Bottom