What's new

For Elite Members only - Group Colour

The poll can be added later on.... but first we have to choose the nominees. We have successfully chosen at least 2 nominees as me, Jana, Imran Khan and hopefully more members would like those two colours. I am sure if one or two more colours are selected. I will edit first post and add those samples and then the poll can be conducted with strictly limited to Elite Members only as the person who voted will be shown in the poll ;)

This way....... whichever poll got the most votes will be a winner

Good thoughts. I would agree with this plan.

I would prefer any available shade of dark BLUE not being used already (by the Think Tank for example).

The reason is that is conveys peace, stability and steadfastness.

The question is: How did you become 'elite member' with only 157 posts ?:undecided:

I normally dont respond to this but it doesnt make much difference, I obviously don't appreciate any form of class which is shown by some Elite Members.

Zaki is turning into a dictator here,he is racially discriminating senior and full members:sick:

Jana Jee, I didn't want to write here....but lets have some background check for Pink Colour :oops:

Pink triangle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pink News - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pink film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pink has always been a symbol of Gay Community in Europe. Honestly speaking, if you find a man wearing pink suite...you will know he is a Gay. Its a simple method to recognize/distinguish gay community in UK & Europe

Last post on this topic hopefully

:lol: and you imply that by going for pink this forum will also become part of EU gay Community :woot:

Since I like colors, I'm going to ignore the restriction & contribute anyway. :D

If there is a way to make the silver or gold colors 'shiny', then it would be great. :tup:

Silver

Gold

Grey1

Grey2

Blue1 (current)

Blue2

Researcher

Think Tank

Mod

SuperMod

[color="#NavyBlue"]Admin[/COLOR]

:lol: and you imply that by going for pink this forum will also become part of EU gay Community :woot:

Nahi..... par apni Aadhi se zayada zindagi aise culture main raha ke jahan PINK colour ko "achoot" samgha jaata hai :lol:

Lets not derail the thread and continue choosing the right colours ;)

The poll can be added later on.... but first we have to choose the nominees. We have successfully chosen at least 2 nominees as me, Jana, Imran Khan and hopefully more members would like those two colours. I am sure if one or two more colours are selected. I will edit first post and add those samples and then the poll can be conducted with strictly limited to Elite Members only as the person who voted will be shown in the poll ;)

This way....... whichever poll got the most votes will be a winner

The poll can not be restricted to only elite members. every chheema, gama, papu will take part in poll. And we are sick of those multiple fake IDs :angry:

and well who knows if majority vote for turning all of you into gulabos :lol:

The poll can not be restricted to only elite members. every chheema, gama, papu will take part in poll. And we are sick of those multiple fake IDs :angry:

and well who knows if majority vote for turning all of you into gulabos :lol:

There is an option in polling that if you "check" you will be able to see the members who voted/participated in the poll.... Ignore the trolls and just count Elite members :)

Easy!!!

Simply by posting more posts do not make one an Elite member. The name of the thread is rubbish and discriminated::

:angel: here is the first gama you got Zaki.

please dont post to become elite i dont want to see you landing as trash ;)

Back
Top Bottom