What's new

First Pics: India's First Monorail in Mumbai

Looks nice - I sure hope the pink one is a ladies special, I would be hesitant to get into a pink train.

do u hv running mind? thr is no way one can tell the '' average'' u asking , atleast not in big countries like india. and fridge not suffer power cut alone , every one suffer's that in a third wold country. so before BS learn how to write a proper question.

haha.calm down.i like the words atleast not in big countries like india, soon you will be the biggest in population.
surely fridge not suffer power cut alone,but food spoilage has nothing to do with PCs ,TVs,washing machines:azn:

In Hyderabad Metro is just starting now, don't know when they will complete the construction. Traffic is becoming hell which was already chaotic.

MMTS which was to be augmented has been left alone and they are running after metro these fools. Really we don't have proper planning i feel sometimes.

In Hyderabad Metro is just starting now, don't know when they will complete the construction. Traffic is becoming hell which was already chaotic.

MMTS which was to be augmented has been left alone and they are running after metro these fools. Really we don't have proper planning i feel sometimes.

L&T is doing a damn good work...

stationpiersuppal.jpg

piersk.jpg

piersl.jpg

launchinggirderviaduct.jpg

launchinggirder.jpg

dscn4853kf.jpg

dscn4796m.jpg

dscn4794.jpg

They're putting up these pillars pretty damn fast.

i have two questions here,but you anwsered none.if you don't want to answer ,no need to bs here. do you know the meaning of AVERAGE?
Each country have experienced power shortages,it is not your patent and we faced many years ago.so it is nothing shame,Do not be nervous!:azn:

Here r ur answers :
1. There r around 300 channels available in India(it maybe more i don't know the exact no.) n around 150 channel is what the min u get if u have a cable connection. The more u pay the more channels u get.

2. We don't have backouts in big cities specially in metros. Even in my own city Jaipur during winters we have a power cut of 4-5 hours once a month at max n in summers we may have 1-2 daily power cut for 1-2 months

Does any company in India has plans to make monorails??
i know 2 companies that make metro rolling stock in India: bombardier and BEML. Alstoms factory will also be opened soon to produce metro trains. Monorails are the next big thing, we need to start manufacturing them too.

L&T is working on it.

Does any company in India has plans to make monorails??
i know 2 companies that make metro rolling stock in India: bombardier and BEML. Alstoms factory will also be opened soon to produce metro trains. Monorails are the next big thing, we need to start manufacturing them too.

The two shortlisted consortia to build the line were Bombardier Transportation, Reliance Energy in association with Hitachi Monorail, and Larsen and Toubro with Scomi Rail of Malaysia. On November 11, 2008, the winner was announced to be Larsen and Toubro along with Scomi, who received a 2,460 crore (US$447.72 million)

haha.calm down.i like the words atleast not in big countries like india, soon you will be the biggest in population.
surely fridge not suffer power cut alone,but food spoilage has nothing to do with PCs ,TVs,washing machines:azn:
@djsjs

enough with your fridge TV and washing machines... please take a look at the thread title,realize its meaning and open a new thread if you feel the necessity.

Last edited by a moderator:
L&T is doing a damn good work...

stationpiersuppal.jpg

piersk.jpg

piersl.jpg

launchinggirderviaduct.jpg

launchinggirder.jpg

dscn4853kf.jpg

dscn4796m.jpg

dscn4794.jpg

They're putting up these pillars pretty damn fast.

These pics seem to be from around Hitech city and Madapur, just come to the stretch extending from Miyapur to Dilshuknagar its like hell. Particularly at points like kukatpally sanathnagar ameerpet x roads, khairatabad etc it is very chaotic. Lines are still being laid at certain points it is said to become even more chaotic. For Hyderabad u need not just metro u need extension of roads too and augmenting of MMTS. Its the local train and in 2005 around are so they were going add more points and increase lines, called MMTS phase 2. Nothing has been done till now.

The glittering towers of the Chinese city of Shenzhen
look down on the humble squatter communities.

my god.you found invisible millionaires.i bet the relocation fee of the left side small two floor building is atleast 2 million rmb.

Same here in Jaipur. Created so much problem. But they are saying that they might start the services in 2013. I don't believe it but I certainly hope so.

Delhi Metro was great ad I hope the Jaipur Metro will also be that great. It is going to increase property prices too. :D

And save us money who has to spend a lot for taxi or for petrol. :D

The construction helped to provide employment to poor.

I meant *feel.

I know, but the 2nd pic was a perfect example of rich & poor divide in India.

I know that, but the monorail is what I was aiming at. A multi million dollar rail-line along a slum which doesn't even have proper sewage system.

This is the face of India.

I can see your heart is burning ..as usual.....I think this monorail is far better than plan of making $45 b building in Karachi.....

Back
Top Bottom