What's new

First Pics: India's First Monorail in Mumbai

Great pics. This project should have started in Mumbai 30 years ago.:tup:

No, total cost is $45 billion..

Just that $45 billion wont be spent on one building. It will be spread throughout Karachi, Sindh, Islamabad, and Lahore.

Hmm , well , that's good. But does the guy who own the project even have $ 45 billion? He will be taking a huge risk taking a loan as you never know how property markets will perform. Anyways , good luck to him.

Dude you started the theory of poor and rich divide in this thread. So please leave us alone and be happy for your hypothetical 45 bill$ investment in Pakistan. Come back the day even 1 bill$ is invested.

Naw it was the troll Icewolf. SHAMK9 is more of the saner pakistani members.

yes, the mature thing to do is to continue on bashing countries eh? calm down.

go and tell this to your friends who are deliberately bring poverty and slum in India development thread

Dude you started the theory of poor and rich divide in this thread. So please leave us alone and be happy for your hypothetical 45 bill$ investment in Pakistan. Come back the day even 1 bill$ is invested.
What? where? when? :lol: wasn't me

Hmm , well , that's good. But does the guy who own the project even have $ 45 billion? He will be taking a huge risk taking a loan as you never know how property markets will perform. Anyways , good luck to him.

He has a share in it.

Which is why he signed a deal with Abu Dhabi Group which also contributes to funding...

This Malik Riaz guy is the one who built Bahria Town all over Pakistan, one of the worlds most renowned development...
Also one of the richest in Pakistan

Next month building will start on Bundle Island, Karachi buddy........

Great pics. This project should have started in Mumbai 30 years ago.:tup:

We did start a metro project some 30 years back.It is operational now : Kolkata Metro

They are now expanding it.

I think the govt of India did not have that kind of money to start two such ambitious projects simultaneously,back then.

One single poster ruined the thread by flame baiting. And Indians got trapped in it. Mods will come and close the thread instead of banning him.

Another day on PDF.

Lol! I never said anything wrong

Actually I wasnt even flaming... I was praising Indians
Yet, as you usual you guys took it the wrong way!

Okay.. lets move on..............

Sorry for taking your troll as troll

Back
Top Bottom