Country
India
First Pics: India's First Monorail in Mumbai

1_1361032549.png

2_1361032575.png

5_1361032599.png

4_1361032621.png

3_1361032637.png

First Pics: India's First Monorail in Mumbai | More From India | www.indiatimes.com

Looks fantastic , amazing , incredible , marvellous , eye cathching , astonishing and what not :woot: :woot:
I am so happy for Mumbai !!

Bet Indian men will fell really manly :azn:

@2nd pic

WOW.. You can see the divide between rich & poor in India, on that pic...
Slums in the background and multi million dollar railline on top...

Great pics BTW

Where was that from & in what context ?

Contrasts are what one sees all across the 3rd world .

I meant *feel.

I know, but the 2nd pic was a perfect example of rich & poor divide in India.

They are poor in Mumbai but in their native village they are rich because of huge land they own(but they prefer not to farm because of our scum government's screwed up policies)...they just are not rich enough to buy house in Mumbai...You can see that they even have satellite TV..how many pakistanis have satellite TV apart from the ones smuggled illegally from India?

Bet Indian men will fell really manly :azn:

@2nd pic

WOW.. You can see the divide between rich & poor in India, on that pic...
Slums in the background and multi million dollar railline on top...

Great pics BTW

With a minimum fare of INR Rs 11 and a maiximum of INR Rs 30,its a system for the midle class and the poor

I meant *feel.

I know that, but the monorail is what I was aiming at. A multi million dollar rail-line along a slum which doesn't even have proper sewage system.

This is the face of India.

I was wonder why as you said , Indian men will now feel more 'Manly '.

As regards $$$ projects along slums - well isnt this how he 3rd world is ? This isn't just the face of India - its the face of the 3rd World.

They are poor in Mumbai but in their native village they are rich because of huge land they own(but they prefer not to farm because of our scum government's screwed up policies)...they just are not rich enough to buy house in Mumbai...You can see that they even have satellite TV..how many pakistanis have satellite TV apart from the ones smuggled illegally from India?

Lol! dont try to make me laugh dude.

the poor in mumbai are mostly migrants from poor villages...

If they have so much big land , why didnt they stay there, THINK about it

Maybe 1 in 50 slums in India have sattelite TV.

And Pakistanis dont smuggle sattelites from India. Please grow up. Nothing can go across the border. Also, Pakistanis are more well informed & technology informed than Indians... There is more percentage of users who use internet in Pakistan than in India.

I was wonder why as you said , Indian men will now feel more 'Manly '.

As regards $$$ projects along slums - well isnt this how he 3rd world is ? This isn't just the face of India - its the face of the 3rd World.

It was a joke. The train was pink which is why I cracked that.

Bah! Mumbai takes ages to do simple tasks. Its been 5 years and they have still not started even 1 km of metro line.
Whereas in 5 years Delhi has built some 60 kms of metro.

I know that, but the monorail is what I was aiming at. A multi million dollar rail-line along a slum which doesn't even have proper sewage system.

This is the face of India.

Yeah - mumbai has a huge rich-poor divide.
But the monorail helps both.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom