What's new

First Pics: India's First Monorail in Mumbai

I can see your heart is burning ..as usual.....I think this monorail is far better than plan of making $45 b building in Karachi.....

no need to show your superiority. yeah your momorail is good,there building is nice too. neigher the monorain nor the building can substitute for each other .
:bunny:

Meanwhile work on delhi monorail is about to start. Soon to follow Gurgaon monorai, noida monorail and many many more. We Indians should elect the govt on the basis of how many metros, Brts, monorails, highways and factories built not on how much free food and shawls they distributed among poor to gain votes.

The Hindu : Cities / Delhi :

For the billionth time, building wont cost $45 b, that's insane, this thread is about india, lets remain on topic.

can you please give me a link about this project ?

I can see your heart is burning ..as usual.....I think this monorail is far better than plan of making $45 b building in Karachi.....

$45 bil wont be spent on one building... It will distributed throughout Karachi, Sindh, Islamabad & Lahore

For the billionth time, building wont cost $45 b, that's insane, this thread is about india, lets remain on topic.

Thread is not about India but it is about Mumbai Monorail ....It is you guys who want to derail this thread by adding about Poverty and Slum....

Haha true. Burj Dubai itself cost $1.5 billion in total. Even if the new building is 100-150 meters taller than Burj Dubai , it should cost around $ 3 billion max. I don't know how people came up with $45 billion.

$45 bil wont be spent on one building... It will distributed throughout Karachi, Sindh, Islamabad & Lahore

Whatever.....did ask question about Pakistan slum and poverty then.....or you are more worried about India only

Thread is not about India but it is about Mumbai Monorail ....It is you guys who want to derail this thread by adding about Poverty and Slum....

yes, the mature thing to do is to continue on bashing countries eh? calm down.

man it will be sexy to see this monorail juggling through thesebuildings in Mumbai

mumbai17.jpg

mumbai18.jpg

mumbai19.jpg

Haha true. Burj Dubai itself cost $1.5 billion in total. Even if the new building is 100-150 meters taller than Burj Dubai , it should cost around $ 3 billion max. I don't know how people came up with $45 billion.

No, total cost is $45 billion..

Just that $45 billion wont be spent on one building. It will be spread throughout Karachi, Sindh, Islamabad, and Lahore.

Whatever.....did ask question about Pakistan slum and poverty then.....or you are more worried about India only

I was never making fun of Indian poverty sir...

I was just saying thats a perfect example of rich & poor divide in India. So what? Every developing country has that divide. Even one poster posted a pic showing rich & poor divide in China.

Back
Top Bottom