What's new

First Pics: India's First Monorail in Mumbai

I cannot understand :

1. Why Indian posters fall for the trap of responding to troll - type replies by Pak posters - like the proverbial fly that finds only a wound to sit on - posters amidst all the pics of the Mumbai Monorail spot only slums.

2. Why non Indians must possibly in a show of jealousy which they do not want to admit must pick faults .

' Instead of cursing the darkness - its better to light a candle".

I meant *feel.

I know, but the 2nd pic was a perfect example of rich & poor divide in India.

I know that, but the monorail is what I was aiming at. A multi million dollar rail-line along a slum which doesn't even have proper sewage system.

This is the face of India.

I see all the things for poor people in that pic, where did you see the richness?

Don't tell me you think the mono-rail represents the rich... that would be extremely funny :lol:

He is right. There are many people in Mumbai who have family lands in villages that may be for say Rs 50 lac, but that would not even get you 1 BHK apartment in Mumbai. And even then people dont sell their family land to buy a flat in mumbai.

So rich for village life, poor by Mumbai standards.

And most slums have satellite TV. As i said, they are not poor per se, but the housing in Mumbai is ridiculously priced.

the poor in mumbai are mostly migrants from poor villages...

If they have so much big land , why didnt they stay there, THINK about it

Maybe 1 in 50 slums in India have sattelite TV.

And Pakistanis dont smuggle sattelites from India. Please grow up. Nothing can go across the border. Also, Pakistanis are more well informed & technology informed than Indians... There is more percentage of users who use internet in Pakistan than in India.

It was a joke. The train was pink which is why I cracked that.

Lol! dont try to make me laugh dude.

And Pakistanis dont smuggle sattelites from India. Please grow up. Nothing can go across the border. Also, Pakistanis are more well informed & technology informed than Indians... There is more percentage of users who use internet in Pakistan than in India.

What is use of land if you do not have water? there is no proper water supply for farming in most of indian villages except Gujrat..

Pakistanis do smuggle Indian Dish TVs....dunno in which world you live...may be in the world of denial

Illegal DTH boxes from India pose new threat | The Nation

مجھے میرا پاکستان واپس چاہئیے . ........ I want my Pakistan back: Indian DTH Satellite System

Great this is just the beginning guys. After Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Ludhiana, Raipur, Hyderabad are all set to get metros. :victory:

Btw there is a clown on this thread who is talking about slums and poor. Lemme tell this monorail is for the poor people not for rich. Rich have cars.

out of the millions and millions of sattelite dishes in pakistan, you could only see these few and claim that all sattelite dishes in pakistan are imported.

this what they teach u in textbooks, i guess

out of the millions and millions of sattelite dishes in pakistan, you could only see these few and claim that all sattelite dishes in pakistan are imported.

this what they teach u in textbooks, i guess

News is from your own media and your own minister...don't crap around with your usual nonsense...there is no shame in admitting you were wrong...now hop on to your metro bus :pakistan:

Great this is just the beginning guys. After Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Ludhiana, Raipur, Hyderabad are all set to get metros. :victory:

Btw there is a clown on this thread who is talking about slums and poor. Lemme tell this monorail is for the poor people not for rich. Rich have cars.

how many cities have metros now?and what is the opening hours of mumbai metro?

how many cities have metros now?and what is the opening hours of mumbai metro?

India has 4 operational and 4 will be getting operational this year and another 8-12 starting construction in next 2-3 yrs. Monorails is new to India. Only mumbai has it now but most cities in advanced stages of clearence for monorails.

Lol! dont try to make me laugh dude.

then u need to visit the indian slums , alomost every single house in slum have running t.v , lol even delhi slums u can even find many houses have a/c and fridges.

India has 4 operational and 4 will be getting operational this year and another 8-12 starting construction in next 2-3 yrs. Monorails is new to India. Only mumbai has it now but most cities in advanced stages of clearence for monorails.

Mumbai metro is still not operational, the first leg of it will be operational this year end

good.
monorail is cheaper and saving more lands.
then u need to visit the indian slums , alomost every single house in slum have running t.v , lol even delhi slums u can even find many houses have a/c and fridges.
how many TV channels do families receive on average,virtual signal or digital signal?How do you face blackouts with fridges?I often throw some meat fish into the refrigerator and forgot to eat until several month passed.:coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom