What's new

Erdogan's 'aid' truck to Syria exposed by Turkish paper

I see you have Jews on the brain as usual.
Turkey is supposed to be a democratic, non-Arab, secular state.
Why is it getting involved militarily in an Arab civil war that's become sectarian?
Do the Turkish citizens want to get involved in this war? have they been asked?
To be specific, evidence points to Turkey's leaders engaged in crimes against peace, defined as "the planning, preparation, initiation, or waging of wars of aggression, or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances, or participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the foregoing".

Several Nazi leaders were convicted of and executed for CAP at Nuremberg after WWII. Shortly afterwards CAP was put on the back burner, probably because the British were knee-deep in this stuff themselves (e.g., Partition), as to this day much of the world still is when it engages in phony accusations to stir up Israel-hatred and justify aggressive wars and crimes against Jews and non-Muslim minorities.

No they weren't, they never had a right to govern like every other government even though they were elected(to rule West Bank also). The US rejected results and imposed siege denying of us our rights. Gaza is an occupied small territory anyways.

You forget that it was Hamas' slaughter of Fatah post-election and scrapping agreements such as EU monitors at the Rafah crossing, which prompted the blockade. Prior to that, Gaza was open even under Hamas rule.

Yet Hamas who trumpeted their democratic values (whilst we all laughed) have now proven us all right by it being the last election they will ever hold.

Look at Egypt, immediately Morsi was victim of coup organized by dictatorial Arab military regimes and rest of world. We don't need evidence to see the obvious.

You're forgetting how many anti-Morsi Egyptians came out onto the streets to protest against him.
He had 12 months to do some good, and as all corrupt Islamist movement do, completely failed.

Although Obama was on your side in that regard.

In Syria, Shias killed Sunnis who are tired of being underdogs at the behest of Shias/Iranian foreigners. Every in the region, even though Sunnis are majority they don't have rights of Shias or Jews. The West denies every kind of right. Look at invasion of iraq, first Sunni state to be politically flexible. West destroyed it to warn Sunnis that they have no role but being underdogs who must submit to Israel, Iran and Shias.

It's rather unfortunate that they have aligned themselves with a non-Arab country against Arab interests, but could it be that the Shias in the region have always been fearful of their Sunni counterparts?

Also don't forget that Iraq is majority Shia where Sunnis ruled over them and THEY were the ones that suffered discrimination. So they've been on the receiving end too.
Everything is already known and everything is decided upon. Sunnis won't tolerate it anymore and we will be the leaders in the near future. Anyone who gets in the way will unleash hellfire on himself. Its very simple, the entities I mentioned must end their conspiracies. We demanded this decades ago but we're ignored every time. And we warned West decades ago their policy will cause region to collapse and will lead to Islamist rise. And today we are saying beginning of that. It's too late now, wealready warned you. Sunnis will form Unitarian state in ME and any tribe, minority sect or foreign peoples on Sunni land in ME who want to bring us under their foot or bring us back under military dictatorships or under Shia hegemony will face grave consquences. Sunnis will take the gloves off this time. And the first people who will understand this are Alawites. They have no choice but to submit to the just cause or they must all every single one flee to Iran. They have no place on our land if they're conspiring against us.

You seem to be talking about a lot of wars and a lot of dead people. Certainly in the case of Israel your pan-Arabism could not destroy them, so I fear your armed gangs with AK's would have an even harder time.

Perhaps it's easy to talk about such major conflicts from the comfort of your living room in a US suburb.

You forget that it was Hamas' slaughter of Fatah post-election and scrapping agreements such as EU monitors at the Rafah crossing, which prompted the blockade. Prior to that, Gaza was open even under Hamas rule.

Yet Hamas who trumpeted their democratic values (whilst we all laughed) have now proven us all right by it being the last election they will ever hold.

You're forgetting how many anti-Morsi Egyptians came out onto the streets to protest against him.
He had 12 months to do some good, and as all corrupt Islamist movement do, completely failed.

Although Obama was on your side in that regard.

It's rather unfortunate that they have aligned themselves with a non-Arab country against Arab interests, but could it be that the Shias in the region have always been fearful of their Sunni counterparts?

Also don't forget that Iraq is majority Shia where Sunnis ruled over them and THEY were the ones that suffered discrimination. So they've been on the receiving end too.

You seem to be talking about a lot of wars and a lot of dead people. Certainly in the case of Israel your pan-Arabism could not destroy them, so I fear your armed gangs with AK's would have an even harder time.

Perhaps it's easy to talk about such major conflicts from the comfort of your living room in a US suburb.

This doesn't have to be personal. Although if we get personal, I already experienced war. As for major conflicts, Europe experienced major conflicts before their rise as well. Any major conflict in ME in modern day will drag whole world into it, so there's no escaping it. And I'm rather sitting on an uncomfortable chair. :lol:

I am just foreshadowing the events in the ME in coming years. You don't have to take my word.

This doesn't have to be personal. Although if we get personal, I already experienced war. As for major conflicts, Europe experienced major conflicts before their rise as well. Any major conflict in ME in modern day will drag whole world into it, so there's no escaping it. And I'm rather sitting on an uncomfortable chair. :lol:

I am just foreshadowing the events in the ME in coming years. You don't have to take my word.

Dude, you guys sure burn all your bridges. If the west (and their allies will listen to them) is the is the bad guy and the west's enemies are the bad guys (Iran, Syria, Hezbollah), who exactly is Hamas going to get all the support from?

You keep talking about Sunni oppression, but there is like 1.5 billion Sunnis in the world. Are they all being oppressed? Are the Sunnis being oppressed in oil rich Saudi, Qatar, UAE and Kuwait? You are surrounded by Sunni countries. Are Jordanian Sunnis being oppressed by Jordanian Shias? Are Egyptian Sunnis being oppressed by Egyptian Shias? Are Turkish Sunnis being oppressed by Turkish Shias?

You see the world in a very mixed up manner, confusing friends and enemies.

So tell me Falcon, as it stands just now - do you envisage yourself living in an Islamic state style caliphate?

Would you give up your western way of life to live in post-war Raqqa for example?

Nope, their rhetoric was "we are not giving arms/ammunition to any group in Syria".

"Turkey has not allowed arms support and border crossings to armed fighters in Syria, including the Free Syrian Army [FSA]. It has only allowed humanitarian aid," Arinc told reporters on June 13.
Turkey 'did not allow weapons to be supplied' to rebel groups in Syria

I mean they were refusing both supplying weapons and transferring weapons from 3rd countries.

It's wonderful how you try to cover up for Erdogan's nasty game in Syria, but you bash him in domestic policies.

It's wonderful how you try to cover up for Erdogan's nasty game in Syria, but you bash him in domestic policies.
I don't make up things like your lying ilk.

, his substitute is now arming and funding official branch of Al-Qaeda in Syria.

How do you know,those weapons are going to Nusra ??? There are various groups in Syria ? So, why Nusra ?

It's only your slander.

I don't make up things like your lying ilk.

How do you know,those weapons are going to Nusra ??? There are various groups in Syria ? So, why Nusra ?

It's only your slander.

You'd be pretty pissed off if countries were supplying the PKK with weapons, eh?

So why is non-Arab Turkey - a supposed secular, democratic state, getting involved in an Arab war by shipping weapons?

Even if given to FSA, all it takes is for Nusra/ISIS to defeat FSA in a battle (they've had many) and take the Turkish weapons for themsleves.

I see you have Jews on the brain as usual.

Turkey is supposed to be a democratic, non-Arab, secular state.

Why is it getting involved militarily in an Arab civil war that's become sectarian?

Do the Turkish citizens want to get involved in this war? have they been asked?

You post ''Erdogan's 'aid' truck to Syria exposed'' then ''Israel treats Syrian civilians, combatants'' after each other.
Do you really think people are as retarded as you? :disagree:

So tell me Falcon, as it stands just now - do you envisage yourself living in an Islamic state style caliphate?

Would you give up your western way of life to live in post-war Raqqa for example?

ISIS won't have anything to do with Islamic state. Moderates will, and ive lived under moderate Islamists before(Hamas). It was fine for me. Although this isn't related to me. I'm referring to what the people want over there. Only a union Islamic style will work for them. I myself don't need to go, I have a career/life to lead in my country.

This isn't about choosing between two cultures, discussion is only revolved around feasible solution for the region. It's not competition between two cultures. If someone prefers one over another he can decide that himself.

You post ''Erdogan's 'aid' truck to Syria exposed'' then ''Israel treats Syrian civilians, combatants'' after each other.
Do you really think people are as retarded as you? :disagree:

Are you seriously comparing humanitarian aid with shipping missiles to rebels? is that Turkish chutzpah? :lol:

ISIS won't have anything to do with Islamic state. Moderates will, and ive lived under moderate Islamists before(Hamas). It was fine for me. Although this isn't related to me. I'm referring to what the people want over there. Only a union Islamic style will work for them. I myself don't need to go, I have a career/life to lead in my country.

This isn't about choosing between two cultures, discussion is only revolved around feasible solution for the region. It's not competition between two cultures. If someone prefers one over another he can decide that himself.

Do you think your time under Hamas is sufficient for you to conclude that the majority in the M.E would like to live in an Islamic state?

Do you think your time under Hamas is sufficient for you to conclude that the majority in the M.E would like to live in an Islamic state?

My observations are not related to Palestinians. Anyways, as I said, you don't have to believe my predictions for the region. Let's just watch and see how it plays out. But I predicted an offensive in Iraq before it happened. I wrote that it wouldn't make sense for Syrian rebels not to launch offensive in Iraq to cut off supply lines/militia reinforcements for regime. A few days later ISIS launched offensive on Mosul. Of course not everyone prefers Islamic government in the region, that doesn't mean it won't happen. My observations have factors related to more than just the insurgency/chaos around the region. A big part of it is related to Iran-Saudi rivalry. My opinion is that Iran will seek to stir something up in Saudi Arabia if Assad falls in Syria. This will be changing point in region. Because Iranians/Shias have delusional expectations and think they will consildate control over region. It will only increase militancy in region and this is why I believe the region will break down. Not necassirly an immediate state will be formed, I highly doubt that. But you do not have to take my word.

Dude, you guys sure burn all your bridges. If the west (and their allies will listen to them) is the is the bad guy and the west's enemies are the bad guys (Iran, Syria, Hezbollah), who exactly is Hamas going to get all the support from?

You keep talking about Sunni oppression, but there is like 1.5 billion Sunnis in the world. Are they all being oppressed? Are the Sunnis being oppressed in oil rich Saudi, Qatar, UAE and Kuwait? You are surrounded by Sunni countries. Are Jordanian Sunnis being oppressed by Jordanian Shias? Are Egyptian Sunnis being oppressed by Egyptian Shias? Are Turkish Sunnis being oppressed by Turkish Shias?

You see the world in a very mixed up manner, confusing friends and enemies.

This become a norm for Sunnis to blame others for their every problems .... I fear if there was no "Others" anymore , they just begin to blame Allah for their problems ....

No, we arm who we want. Shia's/Crusaders/liberals can't do anything about it. We will knock on all your doors. There is new big dog in the region that is about to rise. All you can do is submit.

Don't worry this new dog will be chained and tamed ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom