What's new

Erdogan: Turkey may attack Syria's Idlib if situation remains unresolved

Are you hallucinating, arab. U quoted me and my response is clear and honestly u better use that money to diversify away from oil because things are getting ugly with that oil money lol
Ok brother, Georgian psychiatrist named Bordogan is going to be your doktor.

arabs are pathetic, throwing slurs at the beginning of this thread at Turks, then getting buttfucked and then complain about racism lmao- there is simply a reason why "arabs loose wars".

I am not hizbi you loser and the Albanians don’t give fk about religion for them their religion is albanianism and they hate you much as they hate Serbs lol.
Losers are those from 100 years ago who lost even though all world military powers supported them into creating ethnostates in anatolia(I am actually a winner since I can and will move later to Turkey)
albanians have mostly friendly relationship with turks Turkey together with US is the biggest backer of albanians there is turkish naval base if they hated turks as much as serbians then why there’s naval ship in Albania’s port??
While muslim albanians(65-70% of all albanians) are really pro Turkey(there’s also large community of turks with some albanian heritage that makes the interaction/cooperation even more smooth)
christian albanians are not so friendly but they are pragmatic and have modest opinion/stance(neither love or hate but of course there are isolated cases that do hate turks due to religious you can find these idiots in some rural areas) yet christian albanians know who is their real friend in the balkans if there’s need to defend themselves from serbians and greeks
Last year there was an earthquake in Albania where christian albanians are supermajority and it was Turkey who offered construction of 500 apartments which will further strengthen compassion from all albanians including the christian ones
Even though there are albanians with different religious background there’s great national solidarity between them(this is expected behavior for civilised people) the situation is completely opposite with arabs
You are killing each other due to different religions(that’s called stupid sectarian fools)
It’s not surprising why foreigners are running the show in arab countries

luckily i dont speak ur sand language :lol::lol::lol:
Yeah but you understand:rofl:

Losers are those from 100 years ago who lost even though all world military powers supported them into creating ethnostates in anatolia(I am actually a winner since I can and will move later to Turkey)
albanians have mostly friendly relationship with turks Turkey together with US is the biggest backer of albanians there is turkish naval base if they hated turks as much as serbians then why there’s naval ship in Albania’s port??
While muslim albanians(65-70% of all albanians) are really pro Turkey(there’s also large community of turks with some albanian heritage that makes the interaction/cooperation even more smooth)
christian albanians are not so friendly but they are pragmatic and have modest opinion/stance(neither love or hate but of course there are isolated cases that do hate turks due to religious you can find these idiots in some rural areas) yet christian albanians know who is their real friend in the balkans if there’s need to defend themselves from serbians and greeks
Last year there was an earthquake in Albania where christian albanians are supermajority and it was Turkey who offered construction of 500 apartments which will further strengthen compassion from all albanians including the christian ones
Even though there are albanians with different religious background there’s great national solidarity between them(this is expected behavior for civilised people) the situation is completely opposite with arabs
You are killing each other due to different religions(that’s called stupid sectarian fools)
It’s not surprising why foreigners are running the show in arab countries
They just using you and they knew erDOGan is using them I still remember how they hated erDODan for supporting Macedonia lol.

When was this imaginary erdogan support of Macedonia?? you are inventing too much fake news
Lol it’s not fake news is geopolitics for example the Georgians are orthodox and they support Serbia and Greece even though these are Russian allies while they hate the Russians and Armenians even though they are orthodox like them and they are allied with turkey which is hated by Serbs and Greeks. Erdogan support Albanian against Serbs while he supports Macedonia because they hate Greece even though Macedonians and Albanians hate each others the Croatian Slavic Catholics support the Albanians against the orthodox Slavic Serbs even though historically Albanians and the Slavs are enemies and the same with poles and Ukrainians uniting against Russia despite the fact that Ukrainians are closer to Russia and between them and the catholic poles a lot of animosity.

You arabs are beyond all repair, subhumans trough and trough :disagree:
Says the Anatolian goat fuker subhuman :lol:

Lol it’s not fake news is geopolitics for example the Georgians are orthodox and they support Serbia and Greece even though these are Russian allies while they hate the Russians and Armenians even though they are orthodox like them and they are allied with turkey which is hated by Serbs and Greeks. Erdogan support Albanian against Serbs while he supports Macedonia because they hate Greece even though Macedonians and Albanians hate each others the Croatian Slavic Catholics support the Albanians against the orthodox Slavic Serbs even though historically Albanians and the Slavs are enemies and the same with poles and Ukrainians uniting against Russia despite the fact that Ukrainians are closer to Russia and between them and the catholic poles a lot of animosity.
Your argument of albanians hating turks is debunked with my previous replies now you are changing the topic to geopolitics
macedonians and albanians have joint hate same as albanians and turks for greeks so your fake argument isn’t working when you claimed that Turkey(erdogan) support Macedonia(it’s actually purely rhetoric and it is intended against greeks albanians together with bosnians remain turkish biggest friends in the balkans by far)
I haven’t read the part about Georgia and Russia well that’s why I corrected myself

@WAJsal @waz @The Eagle

@dani92
Don't waste your time with a miserable pos like Glass. He's a young nationalistic jit who's judgement is for now clouded.

You are a hypocrite if you don't see what is wrong with your friend's comments on this thread. He literally resurrected a few months old thread to attack me. He thought with support of some euro fascists, a pakistani iranian bootlicker, iranians, and some others he can get away with attacking me.

Your friend is the biggest abuser in this thread and deserves everything.

He is not going to last, so you should make some new friends. This is a Pakistani forum afterall.

rather then taking pride in ur national animal ur trying to project that animal onto other cultures

Lol

Look, the camel is ur national animal. We Turks during our nomadic times used horses because we had to be fast so that we can advance fast, camels are not for that, camels are for deserts and guess where the deserts are, right in sand nigger land

This class A comedy right here.

I don't understand this guy. First he talking about donkeys, then camels, and now goats. If he loves animals so much, he should just go to the zoo.

You are a hypocrite if you don't see what is wrong with your friend's comments on this thread. He literally resurrected a few months old thread to attack me. He thought with support of some euro fascists, a pakistani iranian bootlicker, iranians, and some others he can get away with attacking me.

Your friend is the biggest abuser in this thread and deserves everything.

He is not going to last, so you should make some new friends. This is a Pakistani forum afterall.

Lol

This class A comedy right here.
Are you dumb, he said sand nigger that alone should get him banned.

Back
Top Bottom