What's new

Erdogan: Turkey may attack Syria's Idlib if situation remains unresolved

But this foreign policy will continue regardless of who is in power same with gcc countries they won’t change their hostile actions against Turkey
About last night what happened
First of all the guy who created this thread has obvious bias against Turkey why he hates turks if you ask me there are three options:
he’s a loser kurd who can’t bear what’s happening and what will happen to his terrorists in syria
he’s chinese ccp troll
he’s shia south east asian living in canada

Then a fake arab(he’s either aramean chaldean or assyrian) christian started talking nonsense about albanians and turks I did correct him as someone who actually lives in the balkans The same guy talks passionately about arab nationalism by insulting turks even though he’s non-arab this fact makes him pathetic
Then an iranian member started talking offensively about turk’s origin so I had to remind the guy who has actually conquered other ethnic groups
That’s it others started anti turkish trash talk we only returned favor and same treatment will be given if needed again
One thing forgot to add:
You should be pro-Turkey not because it’s a must but due to obvious historical as well as current great relationship between the Pakistan and Turkey most likely this relationship will only grow further in the future
Also keep in mind that Turkey isn’t brainwashing pakistanis and using them in battlefield as cannon fodder like saudis and iranians are doing

He does not represent normative sentiment of Pakistanis. Don't worry too much about it.

Yeah the truth that you were converted by the sword Hindu became propaganda?!:lol:

@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates
This scum twist the facts again I think he is trying to say the turko mongol savages wish they can have such beautiful architecture because all what I see is Byzantine and Indian buildings yet this scum give the credit for the turko mongol savages this show you how donkey and retard he is and he shouldn’t be taking seriously. Also this scum say people are jealous from the Turks savages who stole Byzantine buildings and calling it the fake ottoman architecture maybe he can should say the turko savages wish that their ancestors have such great architecture instead of their yoruts:rofl:

Look to this arabized camel attacking beautiful buildings, i hope you country stays in a shithole for centuries. The only thing you can do is hate:-), hate untill you die:p:. Is ther building left in that shit hole country of yours? Did savage Turks destroyed it:yahoo:...

aqm arabi....

Look to this arabized camel attacking beautiful buildings, i hope you country stays in a shithole for centuries. The only thing you can do is hate:-), hate untill you die:p:. Is ther building left in that shit hole country of yours? Did savage Turks destroyed it:yahoo:...

aqm arabi....
I never attacked these Byzantine Indian buildings I just exposed the stupidity of that donkey who claim the yorut dwelling Turkos build them lol.

I never attacked these Byzantine Indian buildings I just exposed the stupidity of that donkey who claim the yorut dwelling Turkos build them lol.

Turkish arabized camel they are Turkish....

hate it as much you can they are Turkish...:-)

Turkish arabized camel they are Turkish....

hate it as much you can they are Turkish...:-)
Sense when the Byzantine architecture become Turkish?! And what do dwelling yorut nomads know about architecture?!

Sense when the Byzantine architecture become Turkish?! And what do dwelling yorut nomads know about architecture?!
Since the conquest of Constantinople, you know the city that you desperately tried to conquer but failed twice.
What a shame that the Prophets prophecy was fulfilled by the savage Mongol Turks. :lol:

Theres no point debating with arab pagans. Some arabs (not the vast majority) are going with their pre islamic behaviours and are supported by the enemies of muslim. This dani92 talks like an arab pagan and deceptively mocks and discredits the Prophets (saw) hadith.

Reading this thread I'm so glad Pakistan stayed out of Syria and Yemen.

The real satans who ignited the fires in Syria are watching with content muslims killing muslims.

The Hadith speaking about the end of times and it doesn’t speak about you mongol savage scum mehmet the faggot:lol:

that’s if the Hadith was true since these so called hadiths were written after Muhammad’s death in many years the other issue the Arabs invaded Byzantine when it was strong while your mehmet the faggot finished off a dying city a quite an achievement :cheesy: it’s like Russia invade Hawaii after losing half million soldiers. Also if wasn’t for the Arab religion and the Arab prophet your faggot mehmet when still play with his goats along side his yoruts:rofl:
Lol you dont even know what the Prophet said about the conquest of Constantinople, what kind of Arab are you?

Lol you dont even know what the Prophet said about the conquest of Constantinople, what kind of Arab are you?
Again there is no prove Muhammad even said anything about it all of these so called hadiths were written after Muhammad deaths in many centuries.

Back
Top Bottom