What's new

Erdogan: Turkey may attack Syria's Idlib if situation remains unresolved

The opinion of europeans is irrelevant we consider them as minihitlers and pathetic hypocrites and our eu application will hopefully be withdrawn soon and we are the humans here at the end Turkey is that country which gives ur people asylum because things arent really nice in Iran. We dont hang people on the streets, we dont kill homos and we also dont have mullahs ruling us so there is alot of stuff where u persians have to grow, I think the first will be getting rid of ur mullahs. There are enough persians who want freedom judging by the refugee numbers :)
Look, just because you are a fag it doesnt mean we will automatically kill you. There should be evidence for that you know and i fear you might provide that evidence :enjoy:

Calling everyone Sand n..gers is quite idiotic when white Euripeans regardless of Turks being Eurasian half breeds are sand n..gers to them as for the Taliban I only support them for geo political reasons the current leadership in Kabul is just anti Pakistan and Afghans are snarky bunch none of the groups at present are good so they are the lesser evil
Lolz, I think it's very optimistic of you to even attempt to resurrect this shambolic deterioration of the thread with some kind of considered analysis. A noble effort.

You have described him well but I will tell you this interesting detail
When I entered this forum one of my first discussion was with him about Turkey ww1 christianity and I think armenians/christians in SE Turkey
Back then we had good discussion I even gave him polite nice wording explanation from turkish side about WW1 and the aftermath
Now in Iraq as you know we have sunni arabs sunni kurds sunni turkmens shia arabs shia turkmens yezidis(pagans) and non-arab christians(arameans chaldeans assyrians and some armenians) maybe I have mistaken the names in english but hope you understand it-quick google search would fix all your doubts
He was really biased against Turkey portraying christians as innocent even though they sided with Russia/Europeans during WW1 also talked about injustice towards christians even though almost all had their church rights something that wasn’t provided in european states for non-christians
He’s also against kurds(this is logic since kurds took over their land) also he’s pro-Iraq due to saddam forced arabization process
neither sunni nor shia iraqi citizen would defend christians so do you still think he’s an arab?? there are no christian arabs in iraq if they claim to be that means they were arabized
My point is that while he talks about some imaginary fake history anti turkish narratives
he should look about his own people who are at the verge of extinction
But I won’t have discussion with him anymore certainly don’t want to have him on my conscience if he commits suicide

I think he reads a lot of misinformation in various forums, comes back and hopes that he can use it against us here just to be reminded that thats certainly not the case combined with his massive inferiority complexes it gives a toxic touch certainly, I for example enjoy him quite because he knows that I look down on his people and he gets triggered by it extremly which makes the discussion for me quite "funny" so his questionable replies are somewhat easy to read trough if u understand whats driving him. At the end its an inferior being so he needs to be reminded where he stands.

Lolz, I think it's very optimistic of you to even attempt to resurrect this shambolic deterioration of the thread with some kind of considered analysis. A noble effort.

I warned this off topic crapfest was gonna occur you see why I despise when Pakistanis are always thinking Arabs,Iranians,Turks are noble kind when they a the most chavanunistic nationalists you would argue with all of them are biased another reason why the Muslim Ummah is no longer united or existing in principle

Mods deal with this @dani92 Who is racially abusing Pakistanis for no reason. Because of his tirades, Arabs are also getting abused in response.

Not healthy for this forum. Our intellectual acumen should be higher than this.

@waz @Horus @WebMaster

@masterchief_mirza Any idea who is the mod for this sub-section?

Why you are baiting a race war? You want to see back and forth between Iranians and Turks?

Leave this idiot here, he will be banned soon. He is also an Islamophobe and hates Islam. Look what he said about Islam

Be sensible.
Mate. I'm glad I'm not a mod on days like this.

I warned this off topic crapfest was gonna occur you see why I despise when Pakistanis are always thinking Arabs,Iranians,Turks are noble kind when they a the most chavanunistic nationalists you would argue with all of them are biased another reason why the Muslim Ummah is no longer united or existing in principle
Nah dude. Most of humans are decent beings. Its just that this is a troll forum.

But i agree that the most hotheaded braindead nationalists are in the Turkish camp.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan now he is projecting his own inferior complex into us again. That guy is really really miserable.

The architecture is ottoman baroque btw and is byzantine inspired, the byzantines got it from the ancient anatolians :)

I don't understand why it is difficult to understand. Pakistanis, Turks, and other Muslims from major civilization have alot of admixture. Non-Muslims who converted became known as Turks and adopted the culture of Turkey. In Pakistan, the same thing happened when Buddhists, Pagans, and others accepted Islam.

I have my historical and religious views, which are very pro-Turkish. I don't believe anyone has any right to attack me for my opinions. It is very natural for Pakistanis to be favorable towards Turks.

We turks ended your kind from anatolia and expelled you in northern iraq and northern syria
You are in fact iraqi assyrian pretending to be wannabe arab nationalist because you lost your identity/land this what I call being pathetic
I am sorry if you don’t know basic history that there was and there will be always mixing between majority(ruling) and minority groups in one state
I don’t give a shit about my dna history all it matters is how i feel today but since the iranian guy wanted to talk about turk’s origin I had to give him the unpleasant truth
@Glass he isn’t arab

You have described him well but I will tell you this interesting detail
When I entered this forum one of my first discussion was with him about Turkey ww1 christianity and I think armenians/christians in SE Turkey
Back then we had good discussion I even gave him polite nice wording explanation from turkish side about WW1 and the aftermath
Now in Iraq as you know we have sunni arabs sunni kurds sunni turkmens shia arabs shia turkmens yezidis(pagans) and non-arab christians(arameans chaldeans assyrians and some armenians) maybe I have mistaken the names in english but hope you understand it-quick google search would fix all your doubts
He was really biased against Turkey portraying christians as innocent even though they sided with Russia/Europeans during WW1 also talked about injustice towards christians even though almost all had their church rights something that wasn’t provided in european states for non-christians
He’s also against kurds(this is logic since kurds took over their land) also he’s pro-Iraq due to saddam forced arabization process
neither sunni nor shia iraqi citizen would defend christians so do you still think he’s an arab?? there are no christian arabs in iraq if they claim to be that means they were arabized
My point is that while he talks about some imaginary fake history anti turkish narratives
he should look about his own people who are at the verge of extinction
But I won’t have discussion with him anymore certainly don’t want to have him on my conscience if he commits suicide

Seems to be Christian from Iraq. Seems to have irrational hate for Turks.

This is why he started abusing me, he was trying to convince me to hate Turkey. When he failed, abuse started. Now he is banned.

As is you can ever convince someone that way, it never works on an internet forum.

I think he reads a lot of misinformation in various forums, comes back and hopes that he can use it against us here just to be reminded that thats certainly not the case combined with his massive inferiority complexes it gives a toxic touch certainly, I for example enjoy him quite because he knows that I look down on his people and he gets triggered by it extremly which makes the discussion for me quite "funny" so his questionable replies are somewhat easy to read trough if u understand whats driving him. At the end its an inferior being so he needs to be reminded where he stands.

Islamophobia is on the rise among Non-Muslims all over the world. Unfortunately Christian minorities in Muslim countries are heavily brainwashed by the West. Here we see an Arab Christian perpetuating radical Hindu propaganda against Pakistanis.

They feed into each other.

Mate. I'm glad I'm not a mod on days like this.

Dani is nothing but he was egged on by several members including a "Pakistani."

I don't need anyone's rubber stamp, I am more than comfortable in my own skin, as you know already.

I only wish for this Pakistani forum to be rid of all racist anti-Pakistani trolls. Unfortunately many of them are Arabs. Arabs who visit this forum tend to have deep complexes concerning Non-Arabs.

Not all Arabs are bad, but we only get the trolls here.

So I love Turkey, what business is it of anyone?

Nah dude. Most of humans are decent beings. Its just that this is a troll forum.

But i agree that the most hotheaded braindead nationalists are in the Turkish camp.

You are not helping anything here. Your friend Dani is banned, do you want to be next?

Let it die please.

To be fair all types of ultra nationalists are pure cringe, but thing is many Pakistanis online and in some cases in real life view the Turks,Arabs and Persians as noble beings when they govts are just looking for national interests rather than the ummah

Ottoman architecture has hardly anything to do with persian lol

Turkish as language and as culture has Persian influence
whether you like it or not Ataturk just purged those influences but nothing against him To Turks he is their national hero and did help Turkey prosper long run

I don't understand why it is difficult to understand. Pakistanis, Turks, and other Muslims from major civilization have alot of admixture. Non-Muslims who converted became known as Turks and adopted the culture of Turkey. In Pakistan, the same thing happened when Buddhists, Pagans, and others accepted Islam.

I have my historical and religious views, which are very pro-Turkish. I don't believe anyone has any right to attack me for my opinions. It is very natural for Pakistanis to be favorable towards Turks.

Seems to be Christian from Iraq. Seems to have irrational hate for Turks.

This is why he started abusing me, he was trying to convince me to hate Turkey. When he failed, abuse started. Now he is banned.

As is you can ever convince someone that way, it never works on an internet forum.

Islamophobia is on the rise among Non-Muslims all over the world. Unfortunately Christian minorities in Muslim countries are heavily brainwashed by the West. Here we see an Arab Christian perpetuating radical Hindu propaganda against Pakistanis.

They feed into each other.

Dani is nothing but he was egged on by several members including a "Pakistani."

I don't need anyone's rubber stamp, I am more than comfortable in my own skin, as you know already.

I only wish for this Pakistani forum to be rid of all racist anti-Pakistani trolls. Unfortunately many of them are Arabs. Arabs who visit this forum tend to have deep complexes concerning Non-Arabs.

Not all Arabs are bad, but we only get the trolls here.

So I love Turkey, what business is it of anyone?

You are not helping anything here. Your friend Dani is banned, do you want to be next?

Let it die please.
I'm probably as unashamedly pro-Turkey as the next Pakistani..but I do think what we see here - as is the case on many fora - tends to become a deterioration nidus of normally polite, intelligent and reasonable individuals from all parts of the world. This is true globalisation.

I'm probably as unashamedly pro-Turkey as the next Pakistani..but I do think what we see here - as is the case on many fora - tends to become a deterioration nidus of normally polite, intelligent and reasonable individuals from all parts of the world. This is true globalisation.

I am not pro current Turkish Government but I have no issues with the people of the country I think for the betterment of the region Iran,Turkey and the Arab world should be in some sort of cordial relation instead of fighting proxy conflicts

Turkish as language and as culture has Persian influence

Lol... Borrowing some words from Iranian language doesn't make Turkish language or culture under Iranian influence. Two cultures affected each other heavily during history as the most normal thing since we share same religion and geography. That's all. We are totally different.

Lol... Borrowing some words from Iranian language doesn't make Turkish language or culture under Iranian influence. Two cultures affected each other heavily during history as the most normal thing since we share same religion and geography. That's all. We are totally different.

We all influenced each other, I don't see the big deal. Originally Turks and Pakistanis became Muslims due to the preaching of Persian and Afghan Sunni scholars.

How long can someone sit back and read abuse of his nation and people without reacting? This is the problem.

If it is just about politics, then keep it only there, there is no reason to begin abusing Islam, Pakistan, or Turkey.

Unfortunately our forum is being inundated with trolls again after a long time, Indian trolls are again in full force. I am glad atleast one troll is gone.

I am not pro current Turkish Government but I have no issues with the people of the country I think for the betterment of the region Iran,Turkey and the Arab world should be in some sort of cordial relation instead of fighting proxy conflicts
But this foreign policy will continue regardless of who is in power same with gcc countries they won’t change their hostile actions against Turkey
About last night what happened
First of all the guy who created this thread has obvious bias against Turkey why he hates turks if you ask me there are three options:
he’s a loser kurd who can’t bear what’s happening and what will happen to his terrorists in syria
he’s chinese ccp troll
he’s shia south east asian living in canada

Then a fake arab(he’s either aramean chaldean or assyrian) christian started talking nonsense about albanians and turks I did correct him as someone who actually lives in the balkans The same guy talks passionately about arab nationalism by insulting turks even though he’s non-arab this fact makes him pathetic
Then an iranian member started talking offensively about turk’s origin so I had to remind the guy who has actually conquered other ethnic groups
That’s it others started anti turkish trash talk we only returned favor and same treatment will be given if needed again
One thing forgot to add:
You should be pro-Turkey not because it’s a must but due to obvious historical as well as current great relationship between the Pakistan and Turkey most likely this relationship will only grow further in the future
Also keep in mind that Turkey isn’t brainwashing pakistanis and using them in battlefield as cannon fodder like saudis and iranians are doing

Last edited:
Originally Turks and Pakistanis became Muslims due to the preaching of Persian and Afghan Sunni scholars.

Battle of Talas, which Karluks sided with Arabs against China back then, is the starting point of Turks got chance to know Islam. Islam had similar features with pre-Islam Turkic belief so Karluk Turks started to convert to Islam in masses starting from 10th century.

Back
Top Bottom