What's new

Erdogan: Turkey may attack Syria's Idlib if situation remains unresolved

Are you dumb, he said sand nigger that alone should get him banned.

Go back and see what abuse your friend said.

I don't agree with the term sand n-gger, but that guy is really deserving of it.

Trying to force your views on others of different religion, culture, and upbringing is childish to say the least.

Someone has any problem that I love Turkish history and culture, you really think attacking me will make me change my mind.

I also write and speak Arabic, but that is for another time.

You buttfucked triggered sand nigger, I can literally read the salt trough ur comment, you inferior species. Subhuman trough and trough :agree:
You repeat the same shit why because this what the world said about your mongol bastard kind?!

You are a hypocrite if you don't see what is wrong with your friend's comments on this thread. He literally resurrected a few months old thread to attack me. He thought with support of some euro fascists, a pakistani iranian bootlicker, iranians, and some others he can get away with attacking me.

Your friend is the biggest abuser in this thread and deserves everything.

He is not going to last, so you should make some new friends. This is a Pakistani forum afterall.

Lol

This class A comedy right here.

I don't understand this guy. First he talking about donkeys, then camels, and now goats. If he loves animals so much, he should just go to the zoo.
Goats and donkeys are the best friend of your taliban kind:lol:

It’s this animal whi brough up camels to the thread don’t me you twisted piece is shit.

You repeat the same shit why because this what the world said about your mongol bastard kind?!

Goats and donkeys are the best friend of your taliban kind:lol:

It’s this animal whi brough up camels to the thread don’t me you twisted piece is shit.

Calling everyone Sand n..gers is quite idiotic when white Euripeans regardless of Turks being Eurasian half breeds are sand n..gers to them as for the Taliban I only support them for geo political reasons the current leadership in Kabul is just anti Pakistan and Afghans are snarky bunch none of the groups at present are good so they are the lesser evil

What is there left to say, I dont take u serious because 1st. U are an arab and therefor a sand nigger. 2nd arabs are subhumans 3rd. arabs are the most inferior species in the world. I simply can only repeat my self: you are subhumans and you dont even reach my spit. even my spit has more worth then ur whole ethnicity :D

useless futureless people.

This class A comedy right here.

I don't understand this guy. First he talking about donkeys, then camels, and now goats. If he loves animals so much, he should just go to the zoo.

Massive inferiority complexes as I wrote already in the beginning. First trying to generalize a term which is specifically used for his people and now trying to project his national (**** animal) onto other cultures, pathetic cultureless subhumans. Uncivilized camel fuckers thats what they are and thats what they always be

Mods deal with this @dani92 Who is racially abusing Pakistanis for no reason. Because of his tirades, Arabs are also getting abused in response.

Not healthy for this forum. Our intellectual acumen should be higher than this.

@waz @Horus @WebMaster

@masterchief_mirza Any idea who is the mod for this sub-section?

These neo-ottoman are Turk wannabe , they can just look at mirror and find out they are children of their of Greeks/Armanian/Persian/Arabs fathers ...

I don't know how they can look at themselves in mirror and come and says we are children of mongols ...

Why you are baiting a race war? You want to see back and forth between Iranians and Turks?

Leave this idiot here, he will be banned soon. He is also an Islamophobe and hates Islam. Look what he said about Islam

Be sensible.

These neo-ottoman are Turk wannabe , they can just look at mirror and find out they are children of their of Greeks/Armanian/Persian/Arabs fathers ...

I don't know how they can look at themselves in mirror and come and says we are children of mongols ...

We wuz mongols and Turks and shietttt

Takes DNA test

89 percent Balkan,Armenian,Arab,Greek,Slav barley 5 percent Mongol Turkic

WTF

@Glass Ignore these others who are trying to bait you.

They are hoping for a reaction, much like our little Islamophobic Arabist here.

Thats the anthem of those who enslaved ur folks :D

You Persians are the worst actually, pathetic brats who claim to belong to the "aryan race" despite being borderline arab looking. GTFO u lowlifes.

Nope, I will remind Persians as well where they stand.

See how stupid piece of shit you are how can an Arabist be islamophopic when Islam it self was founded by Arabs?!:lol:

Thats the anthem of those who enslaved ur folks :D

You Persians are the worst actually, pathetic brats who claim to belong to the "aryan race" despite being borderline arab looking. GTFO u lowlifes.

Nope, I will remind Persians as well where they stand.
Says the Anatolian scum who think he is mongol Chinese looking but he actually look like Armenian or greek:cheesy:

Some people wish their ancestors could build majestic buildings like these. Overall alot of jealousy here in this thread.

Ottoman-architecture.jpg

23848.jpg

badshahi-masjid.jpg

large

Says the Anatolian scum who think he is mongol Chinese looking but he actually look like Armenian or greek:cheesy:

I never wrote that im mongol looking tho, just wrote that u arabs are (justified) the most inferior species in the world and will always remain inferor beings. Nothing is going to change that, neither mongols, nor ur wannabe "aryan" master. Its a simple reality, camel shagger. U are a subhuman and so are ur folks.

Some people wish their ancestors could build majestic buildings like these. Overall alot of jealousy here in this thread.

Ottoman-architecture.jpg

23848.jpg

badshahi-masjid.jpg

large
All I see is Greek and Indian building yeah you are right these mongol turko scums wish they have such great architecture that’s explain their inferiority complex:lol:

All I see is Greek and Indian building yeah you are right these mongol turko scums wish they have such great architecture that’s explain their inferiority complex:lol:

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan now he is projecting his own inferior complex into us again. That guy is really really miserable.

The architecture is ottoman baroque btw and is byzantine inspired, the byzantines got it from the ancient anatolians :)

Back
Top Bottom